Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 79 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 79 of 138 FirstFirst ... 69 78 79 80 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2745

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I honestly thought they would roll over Ukraine. I wasn't expecting a shit kicking from the underdogs. I really want to know how much intelligence is getting fed to them from the US.
    I would argue watching them fail repeatedly in Afghanistan and Iraq was all the intel anyone needs on dealing with an occupying army. Mix in some extra logistical goodies for flare.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

I read an analysis today that the western propoganda and narrative pushing "Russia is weak and incompetent" is to convince us a war against them would be "easy" and that supporting Ukraine juat a little bit more will make a difference.

This, despite the fact that the level of destruction, domination, and population displacement in Ukraine has not been seen since ww2.
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 04-17-2022 at 08:13 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

If only there were some historical examples of what is likely to happen if you go "all-in" against "the West". Russia would lose. They would lose badly. Ukrainians are holding their own against the Russians with little training on modern weapons and no air support. NATO involvement with modern fighters, cruise missiles and weaponry would plummet the Russian Army back into the stone age. It would be a quick operation.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    If only there were some historical examples of what is likely to happen if you go "all-in" against "the West". Russia would lose. They would lose badly. Ukrainians are holding their own against the Russians with little training on modern weapons and no air support. NATO involvement with modern fighters, cruise missiles and weaponry would plummet the Russian Army back into the stone age. It would be a quick operation.
    Where have I heard that before?

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Where have I heard that before?
    Iraq... Afghanistan Soviet Edition... Afghanistan 2 USA Electric Boogaloo ... et al ... ... ... ... ...

Name:  rick-morty.gif
Views: 420
Size:  970.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Iraq... Afghanistan Soviet Edition... Afghanistan 2 USA Electric Boogaloo ... et al ... ... ... ... ...

Name:  rick-morty.gif
Views: 420
Size:  970.3 KB
    Jesus, perfect gif.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

I wouldn’t expect beyond to know the difference between a war and enforcing an occupation with insurgencies.

My Ride
    Trucks

enforcing an occupation with insurgencies.
    Is that like the rental house next door that plays the music too loud late at night?

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

I wouldn’t expect beyond to know the difference between a war and enforcing an occupation with insurgencies.
    Potato, potatoe

You don't know anything yourself. Just another brainwashed globalism pawn.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Russia can't win. Neither can we. There would be no winner against Russia.

Ukraine is not holding their own. The country is in ruins. Over 60% of the population are refugees that have fled their homes. 50% or more of their military has been destroyed.

Despite having massive and direct support in money, training, logistics and weapons from Nato.

We understand you hate Russia. But the reality is different from your fantasy.

War goals are never stated up front. Putin could have be well aware that he needs to shellack a city or two to get the rest of the populace to simply leave the country.

His original intent might not have been to force surrender. If you scare the population enough to get them to leave entirely - you can basically fill the country with loyalists without fear of reprisal.

Taking a city with an intact population is not necessarily a good thing.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    War goals are never stated up front. Putin could have be well aware that he needs to shellack a city or two to get the rest of the populace to simply leave the country.

His original intent might not have been to force surrender. If you scare the population enough to get them to leave entirely - you can basically fill the country with loyalists without fear of reprisal.

Taking a city with an intact population is not necessarily a good thing.
    We have good evidence Russia wants nothing to do with controlling greater Ukraine. It's a corrupt, poor hellhole full of Nazis and white nationalists.

Can you imagine a shitty actor no one has ever heard of from a country where the average person makes under $500 a month is richer than our biggest global superstar actors that own their own production companies?

Anyway, pathetic seeing Zelenski beg day after day. Last night begging to join NATO, then saying "we can defend ourselves, we just need trillions of your weapons, intelligence, support...."

Fucking clown, murdering Ukrainians for his pride and for American globalists.
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 04-18-2022 at 08:02 PM.

My Ride
    ute

I spent a couple of seconds imagining what kind of nonsense Toma and zenops are arguing about. I laughed.

I could click on show ignored post, but I think the reality of their innanity would actually disappoint.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Savage

Name:  91B1E287-5926-4706-AF65-29C8C32CF53E.jpeg
Views: 351
Size:  381.9 KB

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

I spent a couple of seconds imagining what kind of nonsense Toma and zenops are arguing about. I laughed.

I could click on show ignored post, but I think the reality of their innanity would actually disappoint.
    Your balls could also drop tomorrow and you could become a man.

But that's even less likely than neg repping me with your alt.

Loser.

If you ask me, its only the USA that is obsessed with genocide and pre-emptive first strike insta-win type scenarios. Biden calling "genocide" on a white nation is a really messed up thing to say. It would be like saying China invading Taiwan to be genocide.

Realistically, Putin would have an incredibly hard time trying to maintain control over the populace of Ukraine if he accepted a simple surrender. 10 years from now, he would probably have to quell uprisings. Again, if he simply flattens the cities - he can scare all the farmers away and simply replace them with Russian farmers. Zero worries about uprisings in the future.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-60555472 Lets say if Putin can get to roughly 15 million leaving Ukraine, then he might be able to declare victory simply by civilian displacement. You can definitely win wars just by the other guy leaving and never surrendering. Taiwan would not be defeatable in this manner simply because it is an island and boats only can evacuate at snails pace.

In North America, the cities are quite valuable. In Ukraine, the farmer fields are far more valuable.

Karkhiv is next.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 04-19-2022 at 06:36 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    If you ask me, its only the USA that is obsessed with genocide and pre-emptive first strike insta-win type scenarios. Biden calling "genocide" on a white nation is a really messed up thing to say. It would be like saying China invading Taiwan to be genocide.

Realistically, Putin would have an incredibly hard time trying to maintain control over the populace of Ukraine if he accepted a simple surrender. 10 years from now, he would probably have to quell uprisings. Again, if he simply flattens the cities - he can scare all the farmers away and simply replace them with Russian farmers. Zero worries about uprisings in the future.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-60555472 Lets say if Putin can get to roughly 15 million leaving Ukraine, then he might be able to declare victory simply by civilian displacement. You can definitely win wars just by the other guy leaving and never surrendering. Taiwan would not be defeatable in this manner simply because it is an island and boats only can evacuate at snails pace.

In North America, the cities are quite valuable. In Ukraine, the farmer fields are far more valuable.

Karkhiv is next.
    What's funny is you could randomly DNA test 100 Ukranians and then 100 Russians, and you could not tell the difference.

That whole "genocide" word has been made meaningless through its liberal overuse by idiots.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

I don't pay much attention to anything here anymore, got better thing to do, but I just find this funny. In Ukraine they banned the Z and the V......both letters of the presidents initials. Not long before he slips up and initials something and gets taken out by his own people.

Fun fact, the Z and the V are apparently banned, but the Swastika is free to use...go figure.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    What's funny is you could randomly DNA test 100 Ukranians and then 100 Russians, and you could not tell the difference.

That whole "genocide" word has been made meaningless through its liberal overuse by idiots.
    Tis me!

Name:  DNA.JPG
Views: 335
Size:  114.4 KB

JDM YO!

Name:  DNA2.JPG
Views: 328
Size:  18.7 KB
    Last edited by eblend; 04-19-2022 at 09:42 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    Tis me!
    eblend for the combo break, I think that blithering moron made 10 posts before someone quoted one to reply.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 79 of 138 FirstFirst ... 69 78 79 80 89 ... LastLast