Quantcast
Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 75 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 75 of 138 FirstFirst ... 65 74 75 76 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2745

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...um-join-russia

South Ossetia to vote on whether to join Putin. I can imagine that Moldova may vote to join Putin as well.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...um-join-russia

South Ossetia to vote on whether to join Putin. I can imagine that Moldova may vote to join Putin as well.
    The people of Moldova will not vote to join Putin. Whether the politicians will, I don't know.

South Ossetia, Abkhazia, and Transnistria have so much Russian money and propaganda funneling through them that I can see people perhaps supporting him, just like hillbillies in Alabama will continue to support Trump.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

You guys should check out ZenOps Tik-Tok channel. Its very insightful.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLxkM9mM/

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    The people of Moldova will not vote to join Putin. Whether the politicians will, I don't know.

South Ossetia, Abkhazia, and Transnistria have so much Russian money and propaganda funneling through them that I can see people perhaps supporting him, just like hillbillies in Alabama will continue to support Trump.
    It depends a lot on whether the people think they have a chance at joining NATO. Moldova does not, just for simple finances they will be rejected. And if that is the case, might as well side with the ones who will keep you from starving - and give up Prada and McDonalds.

Remain independant, and NATO might just bomb like Yugoslavia.

The time for picking sides is obviously now. Pretty much two choices, NotZ or Commie.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 04-02-2022 at 08:52 PM.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I went to a party where there was a woman from Moldova. I have to admit I was far beyond.... Anyway, nobody other than her remembered the country name or significance of it. So long story short muldova makes me giggle when I'm as messed up as I was that day. Ya know.

- - - Updated - - -

Muldova cant be a real place, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Moldova cant be a real place, right?
    Legit one of my favourite countries. The women are beautiful. Food and drinks are delicious and cheap. Despite all the political corruption people are very entrepreneurial and progressive.

I often reflect on how so many former Soviet Countries are becoming capitalist bastions for liberal thinking, innovation, and culture while so many Western countries, including Canada, are headed towards something more like the former Soviet model.

Draft will come as a complete shocker to many kids in the USA. Trump got away with avoiding being shot at, but he planned that out and had money on his side. McCain was just plain hungry to kill.

If you are old enough to owe money in student debt, and you haven't paid it off - Hamburger Hill awaits those who owe in US dollars. Being drafted is as American as paying taxes and hotdogs at baseball games.

For those who do not consider re-nunciation of US citizenship, you can kind of get away with dual citizenship and then removing yourself from the country to avoid the draft. Or, if you are poor - get an RV and try and hide somewhere isolated within the USA.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 04-03-2022 at 11:53 AM.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

EDIT: Nvm, apparently it's a water droplet on the screen and not a moving arm, sure looked like it.
    Last edited by eblend; 04-03-2022 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    EDIT: Nvm, apparently it's a water droplet on the screen and not a moving arm, sure looked like it.
    LOL

I was going to make a post about how hilarious it is "its all Ukranian propaganda" while you have no idea if the other side is just Russian propaganda.

Russia has been slaughtering Ukranians in the street you fuck, normally I don't care about wars anywhere, but this kind of fucking retard callousness over bodies in the god damn street is a special kind of fuckery I don't particularily care for

/rant

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    LOL

I was going to make a post about how hilarious it is "its all Ukranian propaganda" while you have no idea if the other side is just Russian propaganda.

Russia has been slaughtering Ukranians in the street you fuck, normally I don't care about wars anywhere, but this kind of fucking retard callousness over bodies in the god damn street is a special kind of fuckery I don't particularily care for

/rant
    I am VERY well aware of the propaganda from both Russian and Ukraine, it's non-stop from both ends. Don't need to kid yourself, it's a war, they will both throw as much shit at the wall as possible to see what will stick.

Regarding the dead people, this is unfortunately a reality when both sides start bombing residential areas. It's well documented that human shields are being used in this war and there is urban warfare, this will happen. I don't for a minute buy the fact that all of these dead people are the result of Russians deliberately shooting at them, or that Ukrainians are just mauling people down. Maybe the Azovs are, since they give 0 fks about the "traitors", but I highly doubt any normal military person gets off on shooting civilians.

also thanks for the feedback. I have a life, I don't spend my whole day on the internet looking at shit, else I would be posting here daily, I just saw it and haven't seen much about it anywhere (mostly cuz most shit is written in Russian or Ukrainian) and didn't realize that it was debunked. Notice how I removed the shit once I knew it wasn't true..instead of just leaving it up. I did the modification before anyone responded.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-04-03 125700.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  11.5 KB
    Last edited by eblend; 04-03-2022 at 01:00 PM.

With the success of 'Is it Cake?', I look forward to the next Netflix game show: 'Is it Rain?' where contestants have to decide 'Is it a well paid crisis actor, or is it a water droplet?'

One of the Sandy Hook parents could host.

I don't for a minute buy the fact that all of these dead people are the result of Russians deliberately shooting at them
    Ah yes, the Ukranian's are shooting their own people in the street, makes sense.

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were young?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I highly doubt any normal military person gets off on shooting civilians
    Yeah, no one in the military ever gets off killing civilians.

Oh wait.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...amed_massacres

TLDR: Humans are savage pieces of shit that aren't as socially evolved as we like to pretend we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    ute

Everything east of, say, Poland (if I'm being generous) is a shithole country.

Just because they are fighting each other doesn't make one not-a-shithole.

My Ride

Ah yes, the Ukranian's are shooting their own people in the street, makes sense.

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were young?
    Or you know, perhaps they were caught in the cross-fire in a war...but that's too complex to understand, it's fine. Didn't realize that Russians were the only ones shooting, for some reason assumed Ukraine returned fire.

Sorry I offended you, didn't realize you were such a delicate flower.

My Ride
    BTR-60

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    Legit one of my favourite countries. The women are beautiful. Food and drinks are delicious and cheap. Despite all the political corruption people are very entrepreneurial and progressive.
    I was born there, thank you for your kind and very true words.

Moldova is Russia-friendly and Russian is still widely spoken but they do not want to rejoin Russia and mostly back Ukraine because they can see the 14th Guards Army across the river in Transnistria since 1992.

Or you know, perhaps they were caught in the cross-fire in a INVASION
    Fixed that little typo you had there. To be clear, you support an army invading a foreign country who poses no threat to them, and then kills civilians, which would indeed be in the cross fire when said invaders are OBLITERATING their cities? And said country will not allow humanitarian corridors to be setup to evacuate said civilians.

Can you not see the level of psychopathy you are demonstrating? The only conclusion we can come away with from your posts is you think Russia is justified in murdering civilians in other countries because reasons.

The invasion has no reasonable justification for occurring. With that being established, there are no reasonable arguments to be made in any way to support what is happening, besides "fuck those Ukrainian civilian fucks".

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Fixed that little typo you had there. To be clear, you support an army invading a foreign country who poses no threat to them, and then kills civilians, which would indeed be in the cross fire when said invaders are OBLITERATING their cities? And said country will not allow humanitarian corridors to be setup to evacuate said civilians.

Can you not see the level of psychopathy you are demonstrating? The only conclusion we can come away with from your posts is you think Russia is justified in murdering civilians in other countries because reasons.

The invasion has no reasonable justification for occurring. With that being established, there are no reasonable arguments to be made in any way to support what is happening, besides "fuck those Ukrainian civilian fucks".
    Has every justification to occur. Russians in east Ukraine have been under attack for 8 years. Plus Nato expansion. Russia was not only justified, they had no choice.

And perfectly legal according to multiple US precidents (the country that apparantly makes the rules)

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/01/w...t-ukraine.html

Support for the war is gaining momentum in Russia. Not surprising given that any war the US starts seem to gain local support. Putin could very well hit 90+% approval rating. Does NYtimes do april fools jokes on war? No.

I can imagine if Biden jumps in as a "reactionary" or "weak" opponent, his approval rating may drop even further. Such is the way of war, only the one that starts has a chance of becoming popular.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Is that what it was? I saw it too!

Page 75 of 138 FirstFirst ... 65 74 75 76 85 ... LastLast