Quantcast
Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 132 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 122 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2747

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Wagner died a long time ago but they hid his body, then faked the rebellion, then planted his body in a crashed plane.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

News memes are best memes
    Name:  Screenshot_20230824_200107.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  394.8 KB

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

these memes are weaker than ukraine's offensive.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

I'm interested what this means for Wagner in Africa. Their operations there are a huge source of Russian cashflow.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm interested what this means for Wagner in Africa. Their operations there are a huge source of Russian cashflow.
    Nothing. Wagner is an extension of the Russian military. A way to insulate Russia, by creating a sham "private contractor".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    Wagner died a long time ago but they hid his body, then faked the rebellion, then planted his body in a crashed plane.
    Nah, Ukraine did it because Wagner made them look like invalids.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

Poland now at 4% GDP funding to NATO. Realistically, its just an add-on state to the USA, if it wasn't for the money, Poland would probably be up for invasion by the USA to keep Putin from advancing further. Such is the way of the hired goon, you have to keep him funded until the end of time, lest he turns on you for a missing paycheque.

Not surprisingly Greece and UK are also top funders, and also top economic gongshows right now.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Quote Originally Posted by Darell_n View Post
    There was no Wagner. I also have no first-hand proof there’s even a Russia or a Ukraine, therefore all info is for entertainment purposes only. #wagthedog
    Excellent movie by the way.

Thinking this, that if there's a world war, Canada is so fooked on energy. Everything will be focused on the effort.

Zelensky needs more Luxury Mansions for his Family. Quick Send him more "Aid" money.

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky has been caught buying a luxury multi-million dollar mansion in Egypt using American taxpayer-funded aid money that was meant to help the nation fight the war.

Zelensky reportedly purchased the mansion by funneling the funds through his mother-in-law.

Evidence shows that Western aid money given to Ukraine was used to buy the property.

Egyptian investigative journalist Mohammed Al-Alawi initially broke the news following his in-depth research and interviews with sources familiar with the matter.

He disclosed that the Zelensky family acquired a luxury property valued at around $5 million in the Egyptian city of El Gouna.

Located in Egypt’s coastal zone next to the Red Sea, the tourist city is famous for having many opulent prop

In fact, right next to Zelensky’s newly acquired property is an estate owned by actress Angelina Jolie – making the comedian-turned-president and movie star of “Tomb Raider” fame neighbors.

https://www.albawaba.net/node/zelens...-egypt-1532525

Also, we should totally fund Elections for Zelensky too.
    https://cbsaustin.com/news/nation-wo...n-congress-aid

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Gee, I wonder why you elected not to include the rest of the text from the article you linked.

On the other hand, the Ukrainian Embassy in Egypt revealed to Cairo24 that all rumors circulating that Zelenskyy purchased a villa in El Gouna are incorrect.

Furthermore, El Gouna City also confirmed that the allegations about the Zelensyy family's possession of a villa are fake.

It said in a statement: "Despite the care taken to protect customer data, and not to disclose any information or details about them, after reviewing all records, we confirm that there is no record indicating that Zelensky or any of his family members own any property in El Gouna."

My Ride
    BTR-60

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    Gee, I wonder why you elected not to include the rest of the text from the article you linked.
    I would not put too much stock into the Ukrainian Embassy's statement as they would certainly try to deny any unfavourable allegations against their president.
    The Egyptian company's statement is also suspect: "we never disclose such information yet we will disclose this particular bit of information."
    Instead, I would point to Zelensky's implication in the Pandora papers as being the strongest evidence of corruption, so far: https://www.theguardian.com/news/202...ymyr-zelenskiy

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by whoreads View Post
    I would not put too much stock into the Ukrainian Embassy's statement as they would certainly try to deny any unfavourable allegations against their president.
    The Egyptian company's statement is also suspect: "we never disclose such information yet we will disclose this particular bit of information."
    Instead, I would point to Zelensky's implication in the Pandora papers as being the strongest evidence of corruption, so far: https://www.theguardian.com/news/202...ymyr-zelenskiy
    The company? You mean the municipality? Why in the everloving fuck would an Egyptian city be carrying water for Zelensky's mother-in-law? The entire allegation was from a single guy in a Youtube video with no evidence, it barely warranted a response.

My Ride
    BTR-60

The company? You mean the municipality? Why in the everloving fuck would an Egyptian city be carrying water for Zelensky's mother-in-law? The entire allegation was from a single guy in a Youtube video with no evidence, it barely warranted a response.
    Oh, I thought you were aware that the El Gouna resort community was owned by Orascom and that they issued a statement on Zelensky. NVM

Carry on.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

We do all know the guy's net worth is in the tens of millions, right? Even before the war started.

Speculation does not equal evidence. Well, for most folk, anyway.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    We do all know the guy's net worth is in the tens of millions, right? Even before the war started.

Speculation does not equal evidence. Well, for most folk, anyway.
    Yeah I think a pre-invasion Ukrainian multi-millionaire having money in offshore accounts is about the least surprising thing possible - it was a famously corrupt country and is only recently starting to make changes. It's wild that some people feel the need to invent conspiracy theories about mother-in-laws and villas.

My Ride
    Trucks

I’m sure he has less money than Trudeau, so take that as you will.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Yeah I think a pre-invasion Ukrainian multi-millionaire having money in offshore accounts is about the least surprising thing possible - it was a famously corrupt country and is only recently starting to make changes. It's wild that some people feel the need to invent conspiracy theories about mother-in-laws and villas.
    Agreed. I think for the Eastern Bloc it's virtually a given to see leaders hoarding money; it's the inevitable outcome when the government controls all. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But without proof of any of this with Big Z, it's purely speculation anyway. Assuming Ukraine maintains control of their country and eventually forces Russia out, they certainly have a lot of work to do to bring their system up to Western standards. (For whatever that's worth, lately...)

My Ride
    BTR-60

Have you guys seen this beauty?

I'm sure this person was selected solely because they represent Ukraine's people so well and totally not to appease their western masters.

The propagandist they're talking about is Chilean-American journalist Gonzalo Lira, who was violently arrested and has not been heard from since.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Reminds me of that movie Munich.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Darell_n View Post
    I’m sure he has less money than Trudeau, so take that as you will.
    Is this war still happening? Has Russia collapsed yet? Or is it still imminent?
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

Those Bad Russian Oligarchs. Can't forget those Ukrainian Oligarchs too! Daily reminder to keep the Funding Going!

Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 122 131 132 133 ... LastLast