Quantcast
Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 133 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 123 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2747

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Is there any proof whatsoever that the Ukrainian elite are stealing aid to afford such things? Or is this just another narrative constructed by Russian sympathizers to make Western citizens think twice about giving aid, propagated by those who have an agenda but little ability or interest in fact checking?

Or, is it that you expect all the elites to sell off everything they have to fund the war effort? That certainly wouldn't happen if America was attacked, nor would it happen damn near anywhere.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

It's only okay if USA elites profit from this war....
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    BTR-60

My elites are more elite than your elites.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Is there any proof whatsoever that the Ukrainian elite are stealing aid to afford such things? Or is this just another narrative constructed by Russian sympathizers to make Western citizens think twice about giving aid, propagated by those who have an agenda but little ability or interest in fact checking?

Or, is it that you expect all the elites to sell off everything they have to fund the war effort? That certainly wouldn't happen if America was attacked, nor would it happen damn near anywhere.

Besides being caught at the border with suitcases of cash, or fired for stealing by Zelenski?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    It's only okay if USA elites profit from this war....
    Why do you think the US loves to spread the freedom bombs so much?
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    Besides being caught at the border with suitcases of cash, or fired for stealing by Zelenski?
    Actually, yes. I think the suitcases of cash you are referring to was ONE instance by the wife of some Ukranian politician who was already suspected for prior corruption. And as far as I know, there is yet to be any proof it was international aid money. (Though if you have a reputable source that claims otherwise, I am willing to change my mind). In any event, I prefer not to paint an entire group of people with a single brush because one family was greedy.

Additionally, the corruption scandal you speak of where Zelensky fired a bunch of senior officials for abusing their positions I don't think has anything to do with directly stealing aid. I believe they were taking liberties, such as kickbacks on military contracts and doing things that were against the rules/law. Even here, the details I had read had not implied they were stealing aid money, but instead just shuffling things internally to make themselves rich. Again, if you have proof otherwise, I'm all ears and willing to retract my stance.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Actually, yes. I think the suitcases of cash you are referring to was ONE instance by the wife of some Ukranian politician who was already suspected for prior corruption. And as far as I know, there is yet to be any proof it was international aid money. (Though if you have a reputable source that claims otherwise, I am willing to change my mind). In any event, I prefer not to paint an entire group of people with a single brush because one family was greedy.

Additionally, the corruption scandal you speak of where Zelensky fired a bunch of senior officials for abusing their positions I don't think has anything to do with directly stealing aid. I believe they were taking liberties, such as kickbacks on military contracts and doing things that were against the rules/law. Even here, the details I had read had not implied they were stealing aid money, but instead just shuffling things internally to make themselves rich. Again, if you have proof otherwise, I'm all ears and willing to retract my stance.
    Ah, so you get fired for taking kickbacks on bloated military contracts, and you assume the money came from Zelensky's Miami mansion. lol. Got it.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

How dare Elon shut down Starlink to Prevent Ukrainian Drone Attack over Crimea. This War could have Ended Already!

--> https://news.yahoo.com/elon-musk-shu...162800814.html

Standing ovation for Nazi? Getting stranger by the day. If only Rob Anders was there.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post

Standing ovation for Nazi? Getting stranger by the day. If only Rob Anders was there.
    Remember Freelands grandparents were Ukranian Nazis. That's why the KGB followed her around during her visits to Ukraine in the 90s.
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 09-25-2023 at 09:33 AM.

My Ride
    *The First*

CCccCcccccCombo BREAKER!!!

Name:  tenor(4).gif
Views: 563
Size:  3.59 MB

Turdeau managed to blame Russia. Russia Russia Russia.
    “I think it’s going to be really important that all of us push back against Russian propaganda, Russian disinformation…”

I think he forgot to add to stand for the Nazi Azov Battalion.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Turdeau managed to blame Russia. Russia Russia Russia.
    “I think it’s going to be really important that all of us push back against Russian propaganda, Russian disinformation…”
    I'm confused. Are the Liberals Russian now?

NATO is Nazi would be the logical conclusion.

If Canada wishes to push war heroes, technically if we want to mimic WWII:

Canada should be joining with Russia to crush Ukraine from the backside. Harsh history lesson about how Nazis managed to warp other nations onto their side. History repeats?

Three way fight. At this point in time, I would consider that USA and Canada pull out of NATO entirely.

I will let NASA being Nazi slide for now.

BTW: I still give odds on France pulling out of NATO first.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 09-26-2023 at 06:34 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    NATO is Nazi would be the logical conclusion.

If Canada wishes to push war heroes, technically if we want to mimic WWII:

Canada should be joining with Russia to crush Ukraine from the backside. Harsh history lesson about how Nazis managed to warp other nations onto their side. History repeats?

Three way fight. At this point in time, I would consider that USA and Canada pull out of NATO entirely.

I will let NASA being Nazi slide for now.

BTW: I still give odds on France pulling out of NATO first.
    Yes. Obviously we are on the wrong side of this.

If we were truly a democratic nation, we would have listened to the voices of the people in Crimea, and pleas for help from Eastern Ukraine for the last 8 years.

Seymour Hersh: “Zelensky’s Battered Army No Longer Has Any Chance of a Victory”

- Intelligence source tells Legendary investigative journalist Hersh: "The war is over. Russia has won. There is no Ukrainian offensive anymore, but the White House and the American media have to keep the lie going

- ppl have been treated to a constant rosy picture and overly optimist report of Ukraine “winning” or at least “pushing back” the Russians. This was certainly the mainstream’s driving theme at least throughout the first year of war, and even into the summer.

- the source said that despite some continued and recent attempts to paint the Ukraine counteroffensive as making slow but steady progress, the truth is the opposite.

- “The truth is if the Ukrainian army is ordered to continue the offensive, the army would mutiny. The soldiers aren’t willing to die any more, but this doesn’t fit the B.S. that is being authored by the Biden White House,” the intelligence source explained.

- “There were some early Ukrainian penetrations in the opening days of the June offensive,” the official said, “at or near” the heavily trapped first of Russia’s three formidable concrete barriers of defense, “and the Russians retreated to sucker them in. And they all got killed.”

- After weeks of high casualties and little progress, along with horrific losses to tanks and armored vehicles, he said, major elements of the Ukrainian army, without declaring so, virtually canceled the offensive. The two villages that the Ukrainian army recently claimed as captured “are so tiny that they couldn’t fit between two Burma-Shave signs” — referring to billboards that seemed to be on every American highway after World War II.

--> https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...arrative-shift

Anyways, lets keep the war machine going, without even thinking about going to the negotiating table so that we can all pay for a pointless war, where corruption is everywhere, and more men die.

$2,000 cash up front Cuban mercenaries are in. North Korea also looking to take a chunk.

It could be the vultures circling the carcass. I do not think Putin would have enough clout to pull in international mercs without assured victory.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Z

Might be time to add to the ignore list
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    BTR-60

Ukraine makin them gainz.

Name:  F6d4Dg4XgAIC-De.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  46.2 KB

At this rate, they just need 3 more years and a couple of hundred billion to gain land the size of an entire country like San Marino.

Realistically speaking, when the USA has difficulty maintaining stockpiles of sellable artillery of which nearly none of it has actually landed inside Russian borders (of course would start WWIII)

You do have to wonder how much of Ukraine is not scorched earth.

Who lost the Vietnam war? Vietnam, because no bombs landed in the USA or Russia.

USA has always had a gigantic sellable stockpile, as well as ability to manufacture. Its a hard fact. Strategic petroleum reserve is tiny in comparison to the USA international stockpile of weaponry. Is that the plan all along? Conspiracy.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-04-2023 at 05:18 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Poor Zelensky. People have moved onto the next thing to Care about and brag on their Social Media.

War...huh..yeah What is it good for? Corruption by the boatloads paid all by us peons.

Top Zelensky Advisor Admits that 'People are Stealing Like There's No Tomorrow

- Time Magazine published a story where an senior advisor to Zelensky outlines the corruption
    - While Zelensky fired numerous Defense Ministry officials to change the perception of widespread corruption, the advise said people behind the corruption did not feel any fear about facing consequences for misusing government funds as Ukraine relies on international aid.

- “Soldiers at the front had begun making off-color jokes about ‘Reznikov’s eggs,’ a new metaphor for corruption.

- Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov resigned in September in what Reuters referred to as a “wartime shakeup” of Zelenskyy’s Cabinet.

- Reports that people in the Ukrainian government are “stealing” come as President Joe Biden and U.S. lawmakers face pushback from taxpayers about their blank check policy toward funding a war with no end in sight.

- Congress had approved $113 Billion for Ukraine thus for and Biden is looking to add 10s of billions more.

--> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...edium=referral

Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 123 132 133 134 ... LastLast