Quantcast
Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 74 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 74 of 137 FirstFirst ... 64 73 74 75 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2739

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Stopped paying attention to this the last week.

Any cool fun new developments/coles notes?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

No change for last couple weeks. Rumors of progress towards peace agreement, but we shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

In Soviet Russia, Ukraine invades you!

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    No change for last couple weeks. Rumors of progress towards peace agreement, but we shall see.
    I hear Russia is still running out of ammo week after week

There is plenty of regular weaponry on the black market, and US overstock.

No planes used. Nowhere near an "all in" type of assault. Use the ground forces first and see how far they get.

The second you start dropping bombs from planes, is the same second that nations will start to call "baby killer". Which was true, all except the US when they do it. Its still pretty hard to get any USA citizen to correctly name John McCain a "baby killer".

BK being pretty much the most heinous crime under gods law. Even more so if you do multiple bombing runs from a plane.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-31-2022 at 08:49 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

interesting development with the belgorod depot attack. how the fuck do a couple of ukr helicopters pull that off? false flag? shitty air defenses? Air nazis?
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...nian-passports

Have to give credit for trying. If NATO/Eurozone only takes in white refugees without restrictions, pretend to be a white refugee. And 60 years old too.

How many Vietnam refugees did North America take in on that million man slaughter?

I'm sure Canada is only taking in true Nazis.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 04-01-2022 at 04:57 AM.

Military strategy would dictate you would probably want to raise the Russian flag over Kiev before thinking about flying planes overhead.

A random surviving militant with a stinger could really mess things up. Putin would probably not risk much if any air support until he was sure everyone was either dead or behind bars.

Complete opposite of the USA, which would be more like: Use all aircraft first, because can't get away with landing a ground force without anyone noticing. So if you wanted to take Taiwan, find a reason to nuke it first (like propogandizing that Taiwan is joining China) and then go full BK.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 04-01-2022 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    interesting development with the belgorod depot attack. how the fuck do a couple of ukr helicopters pull that off? false flag? shitty air defenses? Air nazis?
    Timing is right for a legit Ukraine retaliation. That is to say, early morning under cover of darkness. Things will get really scrambly if a Ukrainian with a tank buster decides to take out the pipeline instead. Putin may very well be willing to sell natgas, and Europe may well be willing to pay - but realistically all it takes is one Ukrainian to shut off the tap, and it wouldn't be ironic if the tap was shut off using USA sponsored weaponry.

Its more a matter if the USA is willing to sacrifice Europes ability to keep from freezing to death to keep military relevancy - IMO. There is zero question the USA is willing to sacrifice Ukraine for any and all reasons.

Its something to consider for Canada as well. All you need is one Wiebo Ludwig on a bad acid trip, and you can kiss the pipeline goodbye.

Could have been helicopter sure, but more likely just a guy who walked to a high point on a hill under cover of darkness. That angle would be like taking out the Calgary tower from Canada olympic park/Winsport.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 04-01-2022 at 05:39 AM.

I think its important at this time to remember that NATO is a military alliance, not an economic one. EU is a economic alliance. If the USA finds its in the best economic interest of the USA to let some European states simply fall off the map - it is not NATO's problem.

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post

FF to 54 sec in and turn your sound up... WTF is that sound!

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    I think its important at this time to remember that NATO is a military alliance, not an economic one. EU is a economic alliance. If the USA finds its in the best economic interest of the USA to let some European states simply fall off the map - it is not NATO's problem.
    The sole role of Nato is to spread and protect American capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    The sole role of Nato is to spread and protect American capitalism.
    Could be, but if it is: Noone has been spending much on it lately.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/10/trum...ing-slows.html

If it was Trump, I'm pretty sure he would say pay up or face Putin alone.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    I heard about the original attack yesterday; not sure if what I read about today was a separate incident or not, but originally their own authorities claimed it was caused by human error or somthing along those lines. Wake up today, and it's all over twitter that Ukraine sent in 2 helis and blew this area up. Not sure what to believe.

On one hand, it makes perfect sense they would want to retaliate on Russian territory and reduce their ability to fuel their war and boost the Ukranian morale. On the other, it seems like a risky move since it might reduce international support for their cause, or might reduce the likelihood that a truce is happening any time soon. Not to say Putin is really justified in being angered, all things considered, but if there is ANY event that occurs that could be used to sway opinion, Putin will clearly take the opportunity.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

maybe they were supposed to hit the depot BEFORE the war as the pretext for invasion. Someone messed up the dates.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

As far as I know, Ukraine has 15 military helicopters. Its possible they snuck one in, but again - much more likely some yahoo walked in with a bazooka and got a hit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2048779.html

Zelensky fires two generals as "traitors". No doubt Putin has done the same or more.

Stuck between Nazi and Communist is a hard choice. A general is never innocent.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Not to say Putin is really justified in being angered, all things considered, but if there is ANY event that occurs that could be used to sway opinion, Putin will clearly take the opportunity.
    Either Putin is going to use it to triple down and hit that 134k conscript target and finish Ukraine off or use this excuse as they are out of fuel and time to go home. Nobody in Ukraine seems to think peace negotiation will go anywhere and Putin is just stalling to regroup. US's objective is to draw this out as long as possible and some already hinted no peace until there's a military stalemate. US is just repeating Afghanistan on Russia.

If Ukraine really did it, I wont be surprised if they want cut their troops off from supplies and clear remaining Russians out around Kyiv before negotiation.

Really don't know what the hell is going on any more. More surprised the Chinese are playing ball with US a lot more than that Indians are on Russian sanctions.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 04-01-2022 at 11:15 PM.

As for avoiding draft in USA: Its a pretty good time to consider going into the doctors office with a problem of some sort, bone spur in foot is fine. What you want to get is a written medication for any problem you have, a cheap one is fine. Pay for the prescription, but simply throw it away when noone is looking. What you want is the recorded confirmation that you have some sort of disability that will exempt you from service.

Its best to do it a few years before actual war.

If Trump can do it, and you are completely averse to joining the NotZ side (like defending Poland), then its preparation that may well save you from having to shoot a commie to defend a NotZ. Or of course, being shot by both sides, and being paid conscription wages that will probably not cover cost a of six foot pinebox.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 04-02-2022 at 07:57 AM.

My Ride
    4x4

I'm confused by the false flag arguments...

Within 100km of ukraine, it's fuel storage. Under geneva convention - it's a legitimate military target; and destroyed without killing civilians. 4 Days ago apparently Ukraine also shelled the ammo dump in belogrod destroying it.

I'm unclear on why there's any even minimal pushback over this attack - Russia fu***d around, and found out. Clearly just like the expectation of 'no resistance' they didn't expect there would be counter-attacks on infrastructure within russia. (And those ukrainian hind pilots are apparently very well trained at low level incursions)

Page 74 of 137 FirstFirst ... 64 73 74 75 84 ... LastLast