Quantcast
Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 90 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 90 of 138 FirstFirst ... 80 89 90 91 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2745

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/will...d-finland.html

Now this is an interesting development. Turkey absolutely insists that Sweden and Finland not Join NATO. For the obvious that Sweden and Finland both sanction Turkey as is. NATO inclusion must be unanimous.

The USA might push for Turkey to be removed from NATO. However this would mean that the USA would have to give up easy access to invade the Middle east (of which they haven't been doing anything much other than make peoples lives much worse) in the future.

This could be signalling long term commitment to "give up" on taking over the middle east. Which in no small way would be bad for China and Taiwan as the USA always needs to have an enemy to spend its military on. It doesn't really matter whos side the USA is on, they tend to either kill or get people killed no matter what side any nation takes with them.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-17-2022 at 10:06 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Orban hates Finland too.

The collapse of the EU and Nato is eventually inevitable.

They are gangs designed to cede sovereignty.

So despite the western propoganda, "Ukraine is going to win any minute now" Russia has achieved all its objectives, controls all the east and Mariupol, and Ukraine continues to commit war crimes by shelling Russian villages.
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 05-18-2022 at 09:00 AM.

Its ironic though, that supposedly NATO is comprised of nations that have "free will" and yet the second that anyone dares go against the majority will, they are up for being kicked out.

Whats the point of being the "one token black guy", if they are simply going to kick him out the second he doesn't agree? NATO pretty messed up.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-18-2022 at 10:22 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Should just change your name to ZenRacist at this point.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its ironic though, that supposedly NATO is comprised of nations that have "free will" and yet the second that anyone dares go against the majority will, they are up for being kicked out.

Whats the point of being the "one token black guy", if they are simply going to kick him out the second he doesn't agree? NATO pretty messed up.
    Exactly. Nato I'd a dictatorship.

"Do what we say, or else!".

This is interesting technology if true

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ns-2022-05-18/

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This is interesting technology if true

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ns-2022-05-18/
    It's funny in the article, zelensky still says Russia is losing....

Despite Russia now controlling 80% of Ukraines black sea coast line.

Even if Ukraine became completely landlocked, Zelenski would be on stage saying how they are winning lol.

Our msm is a joke.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

George Bush offers his expert opinion with a massive Freudian slip. Hilarious.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLTUQ9BF/?k=1

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Let's see.

- Russia tried to take over Kyiv in days. Not only did it take weeks and they failed in the attempt, they even had to withdraw their forces from the entire area.
    - Russia recently took Mariupol, after it held out for many weeks longer than expected. The timeline is a failure, despite Russia's ultimate success.
    - At the start of May, Russia tried to advance on Mykolaiv as a stepping stone towards Odesa. They have not made any progress and it appears the city is holding strong.
    - Russia then tried to take Kharkiv - Ukraine's 2nd largest city. They got to the outskirts, but ultimately failed and were pushed out.
    - Russia then tried to hold the territory North of Kharkiv to the border. They failed there too.
    - In general, the Russian forces are far larger and *should* have been better equipped and trained over Ukranians who quit their day job as bankers and lawyers. Yet, they are making very little progress in their invasion. That's the biggest failure of all.

I wouldn't say Ukraine is "winning" the war itself, since a win ultimately means forcing Russia out entirely and that's a tall order for their much smaller military. But on the other hand, we don't see widespread failures on their side like we see from Russia. And for that, I'd say they are winning simply by the absence of losing.

Yknow, I'm beginning to think that Kiev was a head dodge. The push along the coast seems to be where all the action is.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Zero chance it was a feint.

Russia thought it could chop the head and regime change. Didnt work so they will ground and pound in the east.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Yknow, I'm beginning to think that Kiev was a head dodge. The push along the coast seems to be where all the action is.
    Of course it was a distraction. I can't believe anyone seriously thought Russia wanted all of Ukraine.

What estimates do they say? An invading force needs to be 3x bigger than the defending force? Putin sent 1/20 th needed.

It was to divide the Ukraine troops, so they could evacuate civilians, and block off the east from military support. That's what the REAL experts (not talking puppets) said.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    Shoot, that was one of the few edible foods when I was there.
    This has got to be a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Im really regretting not going for world cup in 2018. No idea when I will be able to ever see russia.
    You missed out. I went to Russia twice in 2018, once for the world cup, and second time with my parents. The World Cup stuff was EPIC! Got to watch 3 games in total, 2 in Moscow and 1 in Saint Petersburg, and also did the whole trans-siberian trip as well, with ton of people doing the same from Vladivostok all the way to Moscow, met lots of soccer fans from all over the world while on the train. I would love to go back myself, but gonna hold out for a few years....

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post

You missed out. I went to Russia twice in 2018, once for the world cup, and second time with my parents. The World Cup stuff was EPIC! Got to watch 3 games in total, 2 in Moscow and 1 in Saint Petersburg, and also did the whole trans-siberian trip as well, with ton of people doing the same from Vladivostok all the way to Moscow, met lots of soccer fans from all over the world while on the train. I would love to go back myself, but gonna hold out for a few years....
    Didn't even think they had their own food, all I know that is Russian is the oily boob jobs and vodka.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    Partially. The sausage and shashlik was really good, all the fresh juice was great, but the amount of smelly dried or pickled fish everywhere was too much. Mind you I was also in Siberia eating home cooked meals for about half of my meals so I am sure it was much different than if I was in Moscow or St. Petersburg eating at restaurants. I can 100% say though that their airplane food was the absolute worst I've ever had.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

China dealing with Putin to try and build up their strategic petroleum reserves. Probably needed for a boost to produce more silicon ingots (for solar panel manufacture)

US still has punitive tariffs on Chinese solar panels. I'm not exactly sure what the plan is with the USA? Reduce energy production to the point of grid failure?
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-19-2022 at 09:04 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

China dealing with Putin to try and build up their strategic petroleum reserves. Probably needed for a boost to produce more silicon ingots (for solar panel manufacture)

US still has punitive tariffs on Chinese solar panels. I'm not exactly sure what the plan is with the USA? Reduce energy consumption to the point of grid failure?
    You find the assies are giant fucking hypocrites?? They deny Russias "red line" at their border with Ukraine.... but the Aussies now drawing their own red line 2000km away at the Solomon islands. Lol.

Jesus. The world has gone full tropic Thunder.

For something as big as joining a military alliance, I would think that a "free" nation would have a specific plebescite requiring majority approval.

Ask the people:

Join NATO
    Stay independant
    Join Russia

Join China
    Join Illuminati lizard people
    Let AI decide what way to turn at every intersection

Unless of course you simply want to dictate what side to be on. If NATO gets rid of Turkey and lets Norway and Sweden in, it will be more European supremacist than bleached sugar sandwich with mayonnaise.

Its hard to know what people really want: Look at South Korea and K-pop. Maybe Sweden wants Chinese Elvis? Has the government actually asked the people? From what I'm seeing Sweden and Norway are quite the dictatorships.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-20-2022 at 05:34 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Who else found the Azov steal plant "evacuation " fucking HILARIOUS.

EVACUATION. Hahaha. Right into Russian prison camps.

How dumb "the west" thinks its citizens are is pretty hilarious.

There is also an obvious question now that not many would dare ask.

Should North America be kicked out of NATO. Or maybe worded differently, is Europe worth saving? It would be a hell of a seperatist movement. Trump did not particularily like many NATO nations, more for the fact that most of them didn't contribute much in terms of raw dollars.

Lets not forget, Canadians are now militarily aligned with nations that arguably were the most savage in terms of raw hundreds of millions of deaths - ever.

Will Finland accept USA Black Soldiers with open arms, or send them to the front lines as meatshields? I'm going to safely say, hamburger hill.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-21-2022 at 10:01 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Page 90 of 138 FirstFirst ... 80 89 90 91 100 ... LastLast