Quantcast
2022 Infinit QX60 - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 184

Thread: 2022 Infinit QX60

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    6. Tesla
    goddamn it.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,843
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Holy fuck that user title got me good. Well done @rage2 .
    Well earned imo.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well earned imo.
    My next thread will be: "If I stick a fork in a wall receptacle, is that a good way to test which breaker it uses?"

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,631
    Rep Power
    44

    Default


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Chevy Colorado ZR2
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's better, sure. But "no comparison"...that's not true.
    I would compare the QX60 more to the Acura MDX.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaylo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would compare the QX60 more to the Acura MDX.
    That's a worthwhile comparison also.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,843
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaylo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would compare the QX60 more to the QX60.
    Ftfy
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    That's a great custom user title. I'm jelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,843
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    39

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bavaria
    My Ride
    X3M Competition
    Posts
    7,509
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Nissans are for people that have lost the will to live and are just riding out the days until their inevitable demise.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,927
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nissans are for people that have lost the will to live and are just riding out the days until their inevitable demise.
    Perfect for me then

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bavaria
    My Ride
    X3M Competition
    Posts
    7,509
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Perfect for me then
    But what about your wife?

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But what about your wife?
    We'll face the end together

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bavaria
    My Ride
    X3M Competition
    Posts
    7,509
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll face the end together
    I had no idea you were such a romantic. Congratulations! I think you have found your next vehicle.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary / alberta
    My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Jesus Christ, this thread is depressing
    Originally posted by sputnik
    Cell providers are the next Blockbuster video stores.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Transnistria
    My Ride
    Exploded.
    Posts
    7,579
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nissans are for people that have lost the will to live and are just riding out the days until their inevitable demise.
    Perfect tagline for the Pathfinder


    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The benefit of masks is not known at this time. But we do know it is some non-trivial amount more than zero.

    We also know that the cost of mask use is, essentially, zero.

    So the cost:benefit of mask use is approaching infinity. I'll take that every time. And every time I see someone without a mask, I think they are stupid.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stampede Central
    My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'
    Posts
    2,178
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cam_wmh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jesus Christ, this manufacturer is depressing
    ftfy

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North North Dakota
    My Ride
    Mallfinder
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwslam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ftfy
    Sometimes people just need driving appliances...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Purchase - 2014 QX60 AWD - Opinions?

    By avishal26 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 57
    Latest Threads: 01-14-2014, 08:43 PM
  2. Infiniti Unveils New QX60 Hybrid, FKA JX

    By rage2 in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 03-27-2013, 06:05 PM
  3. **Infinit G35 coupe** Prototype

    By killer_mo in forum Photoshop Gallery
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 10-17-2004, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •