Quantcast
Everybody's two favourite asset classes in one. WWBD? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Everybody's two favourite asset classes in one. WWBD?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahh. Yes very white.

    My buddy has a place at gull lake.

    If you drink enough beer it’s not that bad.
    Is that one of the ones with leeches?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,631
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that one of the ones with leeches?
    Leeches everywhere, will need to be more specific.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,233
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that one of the ones with leeches?
    I'm sure Ontarians have visited.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,924
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that one of the ones with leeches?
    I believe so yes, donít worry though. blood alcohol content protects you.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    calgary.ab.ca
    My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon
    Posts
    7,789
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Did you say natural gas was included? Any limitations to a NG fuelled fire pit??

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,855
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I'm sure there are leeches in gull, but my kids swim in there and I've never had to remove any.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Pt Cruiser
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Just make sure to buy in bc

    EBA7FB07-59BC-4932-92DC-1B69C595BA75.jpg

    E z gains

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,924
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    That or lotza taxes
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,233
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    There's a lot of very cheap RV lots in SE BC actually.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    calgary.ab.ca
    My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon
    Posts
    7,789
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a lot of very cheap RV lots in SE BC actually.
    Especially if you love the sounds of 2-stroke dirt bikes day and night!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,233
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Yeah I figure they're all just full of white trash. So I'd probably fit right in.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahh. Yes very white.

    My buddy has a place at gull lake.

    If you drink enough beer itís not that bad.
    Heard lots about gull lake and went there for the first time last summer and its not a bad place at all for how close it is. I dont even think we were at the nice part, we were by the campground and food place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,855
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Which is the nice part? I'm there every summer multiple times, and I have no idea which is the nice part.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i dont remember the name but when we told some people where we were at they said there was a way nicer area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Lease
    Posts
    3,162
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Especially if you love the sounds of 2-stroke dirt bikes day and night!

    Perfect, Beyonder's favourite shout outs of their favourite asset class BRRRR, and BRRRAAAPP

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,855
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    IMG-20220120-WA0006.jpg

    Buddy just sent me this, seems to fit here. I can't see the link because I still don't have internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,969
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure there are leeches in gull, but my kids swim in there
    I assumed they were talking about kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. WWBD? come into alot of money....

    By 03ozwhip in forum Real Estate / Finance
    Replies: 93
    Latest Threads: 09-26-2021, 07:51 AM
  2. WWBD Concrete driveway Repair

    By killramos in forum Home and Garden
    Replies: 28
    Latest Threads: 09-04-2021, 08:49 AM
  3. WWBD...handicap spots

    By 03ozwhip in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 42
    Latest Threads: 02-02-2021, 05:35 PM
  4. WWBD (What Would Beyond Do?) - Garage Sizing

    By prae in forum Home and Garden
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 01-31-2021, 01:38 PM
  5. WWBD? (what would Beyond do?)

    By spikerS in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 55
    Latest Threads: 12-14-2010, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •