Quantcast
Thoughts: Freedom Convoy 2022 - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2815

Thread: Thoughts: Freedom Convoy 2022

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,639
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our fragile medical care system is the reason. It isn't nearly as hearty as the US system. Yes it needs to change, but it can't while it's being over run.
    If only they had two years and hundreds of billions $$ to prepare...............

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems to be a pretty retard rally for most part and like other rallies that the platform is stolen by even louder and more retarded people so it just became annoying noise and ignored.

    This one is pretty retarded as they should have driven to White House's front lawn and chanting Let's go Brandon.... oh wait..
    Just got neg rep. So sounds like some are catching on that bitching at Trudeau to get Biden to let them in probably won't be very effective.

    They had more respect from me when they rally for carbon tax last time and that's actually something could be accomplished. But this one is totally misreading the room other than just typical fuck government rant.

    Also, GoFundMe has frozen the fund
    https://chatnewstoday.ca/2022/01/25/...voy-donations/
    Last edited by Xtrema; 01-25-2022 at 11:40 AM.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    On Sunday I was pretty impressed with the amount of Trump flags that were hanging off vehicles in the convoy, that sure helps drive the message home! I also can't help but notice the huge overlap between the group shouting "my body my choice" in regards to vaccination (either pro or anti) and the groups with the signs "abortion is murder". I've have the pleasure of driving by a few protests this past year where signs for both were at the same rally along with the typical "Fuck Trudeau" and "Arrest Hinshaw the Tyrant". I think my favorite one so far has been "My body belongs to Jesus not Justin Trudeau".

    I was loading material into my truck the other day at Home Depot when I overheard two of Alberta's finest discuss how "Trump warned us about governments like Trudeau" and since the liberals have deemed the convoy a terrorist organization and the GoFundMe was frozen as proceeds of terrorism that their solution was that we all should just give truckers cash because Trudeau can't take cash from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one has best efficacy at enlarging my dank?

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    The pandemic has been a hilarious demonstration of how true horseshoe theory is.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On Sunday I was pretty impressed with the amount of Trump flags that were hanging off vehicles in the convoy, that sure helps drive the message home! I also can't help but notice the huge overlap between the group shouting "my body my choice" in regards to vaccination (either pro or anti) and the groups with the signs "abortion is murder". I've have the pleasure of driving by a few protests this past year where signs for both were at the same rally along with the typical "Fuck Trudeau" and "Arrest Hinshaw the Tyrant". I think my favorite one so far has been "My body belongs to Jesus not Justin Trudeau".

    I was loading material into my truck the other day at Home Depot when I overheard two of Alberta's finest discuss how "Trump warned us about governments like Trudeau" and since the liberals have deemed the convoy a terrorist organization and the GoFundMe was frozen as proceeds of terrorism that their solution was that we all should just give truckers cash because Trudeau can't take cash from them.
    Last rally was organized pretty well to make sure all these other elements are out of the convoy if I recall. You can't let other people hijack the message. Stick with one.

    I'm not sure if terrorism is the reason. Sounds like Gofundme is looking for clarification on distribution of fund is the official word.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure if terrorism is the reason. Sounds like Gofundme is looking for clarification on distribution of fund is the official word.
    The man with the moustache said terrorism and he looked pretty trustworthy so I'm going to say it was probably terrorism. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one has best efficacy at enlarging my dank?

  7. #87
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    957,MX5,400E,E91,E90
    Posts
    5,107
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I also can't help but notice the huge overlap between the group shouting "my body my choice" in regards to vaccination (either pro or anti) and the groups with the signs "abortion is murder".
    What they mean to say is: "My body, my choice" and "Her body, my choice".

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last rally was organized pretty well to make sure all these other elements are out of the convoy if I recall. You can't let other people hijack the message. Stick with one.

    ...
    I disagree. See post #4 in this thread.

  9. #89
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If only they had two years and hundreds of billions $$ to prepare...............
    regardless of money, you think trained medical staff just magically appear? It's not about space or beds or even most equipment it's properly trained people.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,639
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    regardless of money, you think trained medical staff just magically appear? It's not about space or beds or even most equipment it's properly trained people.
    People go to the company (organization) that pays the most.
    Again, $300 bn goes a long way if its properly managed

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. See post #4 in this thread.
    I meant the 2019 carbon tax rally to Ottawa. I recalled the organizers publicly denounce other messages that went along with them.

    This one is pretty tough to get on board. The head of trucker association won't say the % of vaccinated among its members last night but keep insinuating it matches Canadian average of 85%. If that's true, this is a pretty small minority group that unfortunately with pretty loud voice in a trucker shortage.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,241
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The man with the moustache said terrorism and he looked pretty trustworthy so I'm going to say it was probably terrorism. /s
    If that actually is the case, it should alarm the fuck out of you.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I meant the 2019 carbon tax rally to Ottawa. I recalled the organizers publicly denounce other messages that went along with them.

    This one is pretty tough to get on board. The head of trucker association won't say the % of vaccinated among its members last night but keep insinuating it matches Canadian average of 85%. If that's true, this is a pretty small minority group that unfortunately with pretty loud voice in a trucker shortage.
    Ah, gotcha.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that actually is the case, it should alarm the fuck out of you.
    Remember Karens say there is questionable contents at Pornhub and that cut off their source of revenue from CCs? If they want to cut you off, they will find a way.

    Wait til cash isn't a thing any more and we moved to digital currency to "save a buck".

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,241
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember Karens say there is questionable contents at Pornhub and that cut off their source of revenue from CCs? If they want to cut you off, they will find a way.

    Wait til cash isn't a thing any more and we moved to digital currency to "save a buck".
    Oh I know. But the fact that people applaud it happening just because it's happening to someone they don't like makes me sick. The incoming shift to digital "currency" is a whole other thing......
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,970
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh I know. But the fact that people applaud it happening just because it's happening to someone they don't like makes me sick. The incoming shift to digital "currency" is a whole other thing......
    Except it is bullshit. No one declared them a terrorist organization, and GoFundMe halted the account until the organizer can prove the funds will be going to where it belongs. (as they do with any large charity situation)
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,241
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except it is bullshit. No one declared them a terrorist organization, and GoFundMe halted the account until the organizer can prove the funds will be going to where it belongs. (as they do with any large charity situation)
    Well that's excellent and, why I said "if that actually is the case". I was skeptical but still wanted to bitch.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  18. #98
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except it is bullshit. No one declared them a terrorist organization, and GoFundMe halted the account until the organizer can prove the funds will be going to where it belongs. (as they do with any large charity situation)
    nobody expected the Jan6 capitol attack to be a terrorist event, until they got there, and it turned in to one, there's still time.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Lethbridge
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    The comments on the Gofundme are great.

    "Medical tyranny"
    "This is about wealth not health!"

    Personally I don't care about any of this outside my bubble anymore. I've burned through all my fucks right around Best Summer Ever!™. I also I realized the ven diagram of people I don't want to hang around with anyways & the 'BERTA STRONG/ma freedoms/anti-vax crowd are the same circle.

    I do look forward to the drama at the end once these neanderthals reach Ottawa though - Maybe we'll get another ol' fashioned capitol heist like in the USA?
    Originally posted by killramos
    It's a Chrysler, it won't last long enough to depreciate.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,970
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Presidential SUV Convoy

    By trev0006 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 07-14-2008, 08:40 PM
  2. Fake Canadian Convoy enters APEC

    By creeper in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 09-07-2007, 10:17 AM
  3. Southwest cop convoy

    By Nissanaddict in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 9
    Latest Threads: 10-06-2006, 04:55 PM
  4. Convoy of Police at Chinook

    By robpark in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 08-04-2006, 12:00 AM
  5. nice ass lil convoy

    By sandman in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 08-20-2003, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •