Quantcast
Thoughts: Freedom Convoy 2022 - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 2815

Thread: Thoughts: Freedom Convoy 2022

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just spent maybe 10 minutes watching Global TV's stream and it was all 2 lanes of trucks rolling solid the entire time before it cut to something else. That ain't no 50k of trucks, but it was a lot. I have seen lots of posted video show tons of trucks driving past spots etc too.

    Again, the truth is in the middle some where, and all these trucks are not just in a single line driving across the country. They are converging on a point. I really have no expectation of what will actually land in Ottawa, but I think everyone seems to be wanting to point stuff out to support their pre-conceived views like people always do and nobody really has any clue. It will be interesting to see the results though one way or the other.
    what's in bold is what has bothered me the entire pandemic. I'm pretty neutral on lots of things, its just the unsubstantiated claims, ridiculous comparisons etc that get me going lol... (from both sides of the argument)

    I'm not saying there isn't 50k, i just think that is a massive guestimate, that someone literally pulled out of thin air and the pictures and videos don't really support that... Birdman I'm not singling you out either, just the most recent example i swear nothing against you haha..

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,296
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what's in bold is what has bothered me the entire pandemic. I'm pretty neutral on lots of things, its just the unsubstantiated claims, ridiculous comparisons etc that get me going lol... (from both sides of the argument)

    I'm not saying there isn't 50k, i just think that is a massive guestimate, that someone literally pulled out of thin air and the pictures and videos don't really support that... Birdman I'm not singling you out either, just the most recent example i swear nothing against you haha..
    Totally man... I am the same way. It drives me nuts! I didn't think you were doing that either. I was just using your comment as the one to reply too because it seems like you are the least likely to lose their shit on me haha!

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what's in bold is what has bothered me the entire pandemic. I'm pretty neutral on lots of things, its just the unsubstantiated claims, ridiculous comparisons etc that get me going lol... (from both sides of the argument)

    I'm not saying there isn't 50k, i just think that is a massive guestimate, that someone literally pulled out of thin air and the pictures and videos don't really support that... Birdman I'm not singling you out either, just the most recent example i swear nothing against you haha..
    The more I hear about this pandemic, the more I don't care for it, at all.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    edmonton
    My Ride
    Ford
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dubbs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was looking through the Ontario highway webcams... I cant seem to find the convoy of "1000kms of trucks".

    I've found two groups on the side of the road (close to Marathon & Struthers) waiting for the convoy, but no huge line of vehicles yet.

    https://511on.ca/map#:MyRoutes
    was watching a few TikTok lives last night and the crazies were saying that Trudeau shut down all the highway cams to not allow the mass amounts of trucks to be counted. And Antifa are already in Ottawa dressed as truckers to cause damages and blame it on the patriots.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totally man... I am the same way. It drives me nuts! I didn't think you were doing that either. I was just using your comment as the one to reply too because it seems like you are the least likely to lose their shit on me haha!
    That's cause I'm only a miserable fuck on the inside lol


    We should be able to combine google maps traffic data and highway cams to find this massive convoy though, so anyone that is WFH and doing nothing like everyone else thats WFH should try!!

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been searching, and so far this is the only credible pic that has double digit number of trucks in it. I think I count 11 rigs. Supposed to be in Ontario somewhere.
    Attachment 104127
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/londo...ario-1.6329118
    I dont know what kind of bubble your internet is in but I've seen dozens of videos and hundreds of pics at this point, I know people in the Convoy, there are people everywhere. If you can't find more than that or have any doubts how big it has gotten and how many cities are involved, that's pretty shocking. It does say a lot about how much bullshit the media is though.


    FYI nobody has made any attempt to count them, so if people are looking for proof of this 50k number that someone randomly tweeted before the thing even started, no, you're not going to find that. You should treat that number like a random comment on twitter. But whatever the numbers are, it aint small.

    Like any mass event, you should assume that most rumors coming out of it are probably unreliable. The CB radio is like a giant game of telephone now.

  7. #227
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's cause I'm only a miserable fuck on the inside lol


    We should be able to combine google maps traffic data and highway cams to find this massive convoy though, so anyone that is WFH and doing nothing like everyone else thats WFH should try!!
    you cant tell anything from those cameras anyway, they show you a picture and update once a minute or something, cant determine anything from them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont know what kind of bubble your internet is in but I've seen dozens of videos and hundreds of pics at this point, I know people in the Convoy, there are people everywhere. If you can't find more than that or have any doubts how big it has gotten and how many cities are involved, that's pretty shocking. It does say a lot about how much bullshit the media is though.
    didn't you just say it's a bunch of small convoys all meeting up? make up my mind please.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont know what kind of bubble your internet is in but I've seen dozens of videos and hundreds of pics at this point, I know people in the Convoy, there are people everywhere. If you can't find more than that or have any doubts how big it has gotten and how many cities are involved, that's pretty shocking. It does say a lot about how much bullshit the media is though.
    So what's the end goal we should aim for in Ottawa this weekend. Can all the roads handled 50k trucks. Will it spill out to surrounding highways?

    What is the picture of success this weekend?

    If 50k truck is indeed 1000km. That should jam every road from Toronto to Ottawa at the very minimum, no?

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what's the end goal we should aim for in Ottawa this weekend. Can all the roads handled 50k trucks. Will it spill out to surrounding highways?

    What is the picture of success this weekend?

    If 50k truck is indeed 1000km. That should jam every road from Toronto to Ottawa at the very minimum, no?
    Why are you asking about 50k trucks in response to a comment that just said 50k was a made up number that got tossed around before it even started?

    Seriously some rando on twitter or facebook was like WE R GONNA DRIVE 50K TRUCKS!!!!111

    and now people unsympathetic are tripping over themselves trying to "gotcha" that it's not 50k trucks lol

    Nobody has estimates of the size. It's a lot though.

    If you are asking things like "what's the point, what do they hope to accomplish", it's safe to say that you will not get an answer that will satisfy you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    didn't you just say it's a bunch of small convoys all meeting up? make up my mind please.
    hallucinating? what drugs are you on? I want some

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,296
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what's the end goal we should aim for in Ottawa this weekend. Can all the roads handled 50k trucks. Will it spill out to surrounding highways?

    What is the picture of success this weekend?

    If 50k truck is indeed 1000km. That should jam every road from Toronto to Ottawa at the very minimum, no?
    In a straight line sure, but in the city and surrounding area there certainly is more roads than that. Even the city of Calgary lists over 16,000km's of lane roadwork if you talley it all up. Shit we have over 1000km of bike paths/lanes...

  11. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    Trucks
    Posts
    1,788
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can someone explain to me how, as the posts on my feeds today are increasingly suggesting, this is a racist protest founded by white supremacists?
    No idea. Everybody knows there are very few white guys driving trucks anymore.

  12. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mazdavirgin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm always amazed at how these anti-vaccine clowns
    sounds like you might have posted in the wrong thread? This is nothing to do with anti-vaccine, they're pretty clear about that.

    Seems simple to me but folks seem to be struggling to understand that, not sure why.

    Even less to do with race, haha. where the fuck did you get that idea.

  13. #233
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura, my wife's nerves
    Posts
    2,003
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are you asking about 50k trucks in response to a comment that just said 50k was a made up number that got tossed around before it even started?

    Seriously some rando on twitter or facebook was like WE R GONNA DRIVE 50K TRUCKS!!!!111

    and now people unsympathetic are tripping over themselves trying to "gotcha" that it's not 50k trucks lol

    Nobody has estimates of the size. It's a lot though.

    If you are asking things like "what's the point, what do they hope to accomplish", it's safe to say that you will not get an answer that will satisfy you.

    - - - Updated - - -



    hallucinating? what drugs are you on? I want some
    50k trucks was reported by the organizers of the convoy. Someone posted screen caps of a post from Tamara Lich where she says there was 50k trucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one has best efficacy at enlarging my dank?

  14. #234
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    just found this video from their facebook group, the whole convoy was 2:20 long, and there were only 20 actual trucks.... and even of those trucks, few if any, had their propaganda on it so who knows if some were even involved.

    https://www.facebook.com/freedomconv...59514565627820
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  15. #235
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    1,190
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Guess we'll see on Sunday when they are all supposed to arrive in Ottawa
    Nolan

  16. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    23

    Default


  17. #237
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what's your point? everybody supports canadian truckers, these quacks do not represent real truckers.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  18. #238
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just found this video from their facebook group, the whole convoy was 2:20 long, and there were only 20 actual trucks.... and even of those trucks, few if any, had their propaganda on it so who knows if some were even involved.

    https://www.facebook.com/freedomconv...59514565627820
    Yeah you're right, this thing is 20 trucks. LOL


    Man. Talk about an ostrich in denial. Are you sure your monitor is plugged in? The whole world is talking about it at this point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what's your point? everybody supports canadian truckers, these quacks do not represent real truckers.
    He's talking about the convoy you absolute retard

  19. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    06 S2000
    Posts
    5,060
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I was surprised to see @JordanLotoski reposting their stuff on his insta account. I've seen clips of long trains of vehicles, but I'd like to see the actual final "tally" when everyone shows up. And yeah, I've seen a lot of posts about how they're not anti-vaccine, just anti-mandate, but I'm curious if they'll repeat this stunt in the States when they implement the same mandates for truckers to cross the border?
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.

  20. #240
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's talking about the convoy you absolute retard
    wow, man, you have some mindreading skills n shit, reading what people arent saying.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 12 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Presidential SUV Convoy

    By trev0006 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 07-14-2008, 08:40 PM
  2. Fake Canadian Convoy enters APEC

    By creeper in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 09-07-2007, 10:17 AM
  3. Southwest cop convoy

    By Nissanaddict in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 9
    Latest Threads: 10-06-2006, 04:55 PM
  4. Convoy of Police at Chinook

    By robpark in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 08-04-2006, 12:00 AM
  5. nice ass lil convoy

    By sandman in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 08-20-2003, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •