Quantcast
Oil Price MEGA THREAD - Yeah baby it's MEGA - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 221

Thread: Oil Price MEGA THREAD - Yeah baby it's MEGA

  1. #201
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    18

  2. #202
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura
    Posts
    2,108
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china...103248207.html

    China stopping sale of LNG to foreign buyers to "ensure they have adequate supply for themselves" which is likely more of a stand with Russian than anything. I'm pretty sure its something like 7% of Europe's energy comes from imported chinese LNG. If only there were another country who could step in and fill that gap if their government didn't stone wall any attempt to develop a network to export natural resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm generally cute.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North North Dakota
    My Ride
    Nissan x2
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china...103248207.html

    China stopping sale of LNG to foreign buyers to "ensure they have adequate supply for themselves" which is likely more of a stand with Russian than anything. I'm pretty sure its something like 7% of Europe's energy comes from imported chinese LNG. If only there were another country who could step in and fill that gap if their government didn't stone wall any attempt to develop a network to export natural resources.
    With the amount of natural resources we have, we could go full Kuwait and eliminate taxes and pay people to live in Canada. Too bad we have eco-terrorists and mentally deranged climate activists in charge of this country.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    G7 imposes $60 price cap. Putin says he will not sell any oil to nations that participate.

    Island nations in deep trouble. Sri Lanka, Haiti, UK.
    Lake mead 1046 feet

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,965
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Not sure where to put this. But do you guys who where the fastest growing economy in the world for the last two years is? Guyana, and it's all dirty oil money baby. Love to see it.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,965
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseEcoFin’s President and Portfolio Manager, Matt Sallee
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    “Global oil inventory is at the lowest level since 2004, the Department of Energy has released 200 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve this year, OPEC continues to struggle to produce at their stated quota and US producers are helping but can only do so much.”
    I hate the writing in this website, but the facts are the facts. Supply constraints seem to be a bigger problem in the next few years than demand.

    Although I disagree about the Middle East. There's a lot of new projects planned to get going in the next year.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,708
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Oil is dead
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Defender, Allroad
    Posts
    1,504
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure where to put this. But do you guys who where the fastest growing economy in the world for the last two years is? Guyana, and it's all dirty oil money baby. Love to see it.
    I worked on these projects and it's not slowing down at all in Guyana. You could easily have a full career just working upstream projects there.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    4,001
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the amount of natural resources we have, we could go full Kuwait and eliminate taxes and pay people to live in Canada. Too bad we have eco-terrorists and mentally deranged climate activists in charge of this country.
    GDP is a Boomer metric.
    Woke metering and Hair Likes now.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,965
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Name:  zz-del-oil investment.PNG
Views: 411
Size:  105.5 KB
    I like reading this guy, he's a grumpy bastard, which is probably why I like him.
    https://www.oilystuffblog.com/chart-stuff

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Y'know. Its definitely in Canada's best economic interest to throw in with Putin and not sell to Europe at price cap levels.



    I mean for my entire life, the USA has been "Free market this", "Free market that", lets do pure capitalism - charge what its worth! And the second that some Nordic countries are hit with a tiny shortage - its all "oh we should probably make sure they don't lose too much money". Where were all the people when Sri Lanka ran out of fuel?

    Is Canada in the business of oil to make friends? Or make money. I don't know if people noticed, but Canadians are in debt too.

    A $60 price floor isn't a floor its a bargain basement. $120. Or maybe $60 for the first half million barrels and then market rate for the rest.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-28-2022 at 08:41 AM.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Blackfalds aka north RD, AB
    My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Hoping for a decent bump in oil price. Oil has been in a downtrend since June. I got some oil stocks I need to sell haha.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Turbo stuff
    Posts
    3,308
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Oil not needed apparently, the world will heat itself with good vibes

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,965
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Euro heatwave is only thing that matters I hear.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    UFA
    Posts
    10,540
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That the market dips to 2020 numbers by April of 2023
    Looking good so far but I donít wanna too soon junior yet

    Excited for $150lunch
    the original budget baller

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West of the Pen
    My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Sleepy Joe catching heat for approving a major drilling effort in Alaska yesterday, how the turn tables

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g/11464736002/

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    6,054
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Europe is thirsty. At least Biden sees it would be dumb to not meet that demand. JT still sticking to his guns as if he knows how business works.
    Ultracrepidarian

  18. #218
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    UFA
    Posts
    10,540
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Oh ya Biden sleepy joe.

    We gonna rid oil and gas but we still need it right now lol yes yes ofc
    the original budget baller

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,458
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    This is all planned.

    USA becomes price setter, democrat admins tell Trudeau that Canada should lead the world in reducing GHG emissions. He's dumber than a sack of shit so of course he does what he's told.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,965
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Canada's oil is the new USA SPR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least it doesn't look like a Liberty Walk fucked a Subaru Outback.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PIMPafied...Yeah, Yeah!!

    By EK 2.0 in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Latest Threads: 03-03-2006, 01:42 PM
  2. New gears... 3.73s Baby YEAH!!!

    By Mad$ella in forum Performance Modifications
    Replies: 20
    Latest Threads: 05-26-2005, 11:05 AM
  3. Yeah Baby!

    By sexualbanana in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-26-2002, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •