Quantcast
Taiwan MEGA thread - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Taiwan MEGA thread

Again, Taiwan is just a bluff. What the USA really wants Australia. Would be cake considering their military defense capability.

USA solidly got Hawaii, mostly got Guam, and mostly failed conquering the Phillipines. If this is global war round 3, Australia would be a far better prize and a lot easier to take. Japan didn't invade California, they went for Hawaii first.

Why can't Jacinda see it? I'd make a remark, but it would get me in trouble. When the USA invaded Canada, it was supposed to be "cake" too - but this is a different cake.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-15-2022 at 09:51 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

At the rate of burn of "modern" weaponry sent to Ukraine, the US might not have much to send to invade Taiwan *cough* Australia *cough*. They might have lucked out because all that are really left are knives, cheap bullets and nukes. All the really cruel weaponry.

Unless thats the goal. Australia was always #1 on nearly every military strategists list to be nuked first.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Bicycle

A Chinese immigrant just pulled a mass shooting in a Taiwanese church in Cali.

False flag?

Seems to be pretty good at fanning the anti-China flames on the island.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 05-17-2022 at 09:35 AM.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Define Mass.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

A Shooting during Mass.

Duh
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

People killing each other because of race, religion or which country you're from.

Humanity is a cancer on this planet. At least animals eat each other for survival, we just do it for fun.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

China needs to keep its self-terrorism inside its own borders.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Peering into the crystal ball. It wouldn't be a bad time for India to invade Sri Lanka.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

The only reason the West cares is because of TSMC. They could give a shit about democracy or freedom for the Taiwanese people.
    I have no problem with that, but the whole virtue signaling and feigning concern over the Taiwanese people is asinine at this point. Nobody is retarded enough to think the West actually cares about the people there.

Hypothetically, if China were to march into Taiwan tomorrow, #1. I don't think legally the world could really do anything, but #2. I would love to hear the reasoning the West gives Zelinsky and the Ukrainian people as to why they are way more willing to intervene in Taiwan but not Ukraine.

Thing is, how many Taiwanese have been killed at the hands of Chinese soldiers? How many died in internment camps in Poland? How many actually shot and killed each other? China has not invaded Taiwan yet, militarily or economically.

Western media makes it out to be an unforgiveable rift that requires US intervention with nuclear bombers flying overhead. Honestly - its not even a family squabble.

Putins war is a completely legitimate grievance if you go by raw 24 million Russians that died, mostly by knife, bullet, or starvation - one at a time. To even compare the two potential conflicts lessens Russia and European issues. Xi is a dictatorship - well sorry to say that the majority of countries are dictatorships - try again with another reason.

If your average Taiwan citizen had to go through what an average Ukrainian or Russian citizen did - I don't think they would even be able to contemplate complaining about anything. Its like complaining about employment in North America while watching an Indonesian sulfur miner.

I don't even think an average Taiwan citizen would survive on a traditional Russian diet.

If 1 million older US citizens died of Covid, is 24 million Russians dying in WWII 24x worse?
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-18-2022 at 05:16 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4