Quantcast
Who are the morons mutilating infants genitals in 2022? - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 311

Thread: Who are the morons mutilating infants genitals in 2022?

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Oil boom
    Posts
    11,114
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    The visual appeal argument is as funny to me as camel beauty contests. I would hope by the time someone is closely inspecting your cock, they have already shown significant positive interest in you on physical and other levels.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,977
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where is the science for this, though? On one hand it sounds rational, on the other hand it's like "my Calvins aren't made of 80 grit sandpaper" and on the other other hand, why can't someone argue that it's a polishing effect that somehow enhances the intangible vague concept of pleasure?

    It sounds as valuable as "Canada's third most liveable city" in terms of anecdotal nonsense.
    Removing nerves
    Turning sensitive flesh into less sensitive flesh

    Those are "negative outcomes"...no matter which way you slice it.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Removing nerves
    Turning sensitive flesh into less sensitive flesh

    Those are "negative outcomes"...no matter which way you slice it.
    Source, first of all.

    Second of all, this seems to be one of those "if it saves one life" things.

    Does what you claim occur? Maybe? And to what level (as TPiM pointed out, it's a nothingburger level likely).

    Now to the whole unwanted cosmetic surgery, my body my choice, violating a persons body, you clearly have a point there. But its a stupid point not worth wasting time on. Because nobody cares. People who have been circumcised don't care. People that haven't been don't care. Its a non-issue for the pedantic to argue about.

    Oh shit nevermind, I'm on Beyond, carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I had known you guys would end up being such bitches, I would’ve opened the parenting forum.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Oil boom
    Posts
    11,114
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    So, it does appear that there are some potential health benefits in third world countries. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV
    I'm not a public health expert, so I won't weigh in on that. However there doesn't seem to be any public health problems in developed countries from not circumcising, so that doesn't seem like a worthwhile reason.

    I'm generally against cosmetic surgery on minors. And that's what I'd consider circumcising to be. TPIM mentioned visual appeal above as a potential benefit. Maybe the largest benefit?

    However out of all the issues that get me worked up these days, circumcision really doesn't rate highly for me. It's "below my line" so to speak.

    So yeah, I'll withdraw to more important threads.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,677
    Rep Power
    50

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, it does appear that there are some potential health benefits in third world countries. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV
    I'm not a public health expert, so I won't weigh in on that. However there doesn't seem to be any public health problems in developed countries from not circumcising, so that doesn't seem like a worthwhile reason.

    I'm generally against cosmetic surgery on minors. And that's what I'd consider circumcising to be. TPIM mentioned visual appeal above as a potential benefit. Maybe the largest benefit?

    However out of all the issues that get me worked up these days, circumcision really doesn't rate highly for me. It's "below my line" so to speak.

    So yeah, I'll withdraw to more important threads.
    I'm glad the federal gov't isn't paying as much attention as we are. They're still focused on critical issues like tranny bathrooms and anthem lyrics with the hope that JustinFlation fixes itself.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    One slip of the knife during the circumcision and those gender neutral bathrooms become all the more important.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,256
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now to the whole unwanted cosmetic surgery, my body my choice, violating a persons body, you clearly have a point there. But its a stupid point not worth wasting time on. Because nobody cares. People who have been circumcised don't care. People that haven't been don't care. Its a non-issue for the pedantic to argue about.
    Clearly you must hold the same position regarding female "circumcision" and will argue its worth with the same veracity.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Did Kert just make a politically incorrect funny?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    C-Spot
    My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One slip of the knife during the circumcision and those gender neutral bathrooms become all the more important.
    varys-game-of-thrones.gif

  11. #91
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also a side note: Gays prefer cut. Your son's gay lover with shake your hand and thank you.
    This is a good point, I haven't had a single complaint from any of the gays I fornicate yet. Better they shake my dad's hand than fuck him I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one has best efficacy at enlarging my dank?

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,157
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread is fucking wild. I can't tell if Buster, BB, Killy and JrSchoolLude's over-the-top outrage about this is a ruse or if we are dealing with another Will Smith slap thread.... You guys have way to much energy spent on such trivial things. Don't want to circumsize your kids, don't do it. Don't want an abortion, don't have one. Don't like guns, don't own one. Seems pretty straight forward. You guys need to breathe and go back to the "what are you drinking" thread.
    Get out of there with that god damn common sense. That's not how the internet works.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"


  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The dudes that are cut, or had their kid cut because it's cleaner or you can last longer or it looks nicer, where do you stand on female circumcision? Female genital mutilation is illegal in most places but it's fine if you got a boy. IMO, unless it's a medical condition where an actual doctor can preform the procedure, leave it be. Old religious barbaric traditions have no place in todays society.

    Doctors back in the day would use all sorts of logic to show that the procedure that they are doing cures one thing or another. The guy that founded the American Medical Association in the 1800s thought that circumcision cured paralysis and epilepsy.

    As for cleanliness, most dudes shower multiple times per week these days. It's pretty easy to clean your dick in about 5 second every time you shower. Unless you're the type that thinks the soapy water running down from washing your upper body will clean your legs and feet.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,256
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    The laissez faire attitude over physical assault and genital mutilation because "my daddy did it to me too" is impressive. Remind me again, what other forms of non-consensual molestation and abuse are ok because daddy issues? This topic has become quite fascinating.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    C-Spot
    My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... Better they shake my dad's hand THEN fuck him I guess.
    Now this could be an added incentive for the dad's out there.
    Last edited by DonJuan; 07-04-2022 at 10:24 AM.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,256
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xamim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The dudes that are cut, or had their kid cut because it's cleaner or you can last longer or it looks nicer, where do you stand on female circumcision? Female genital mutilation is illegal in most places but it's fine if you got a boy.
    As suggested earlier, genital mutilation is only barbaric/morally wrong if a non-Western country/non-christian religion does it. That's the only logical conclusion to such a position.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Oil boom
    Posts
    11,114
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did Kert just make a politically incorrect funny?
    Kert is funnier than people give them credit for.

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,256
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kert is funnier than people give them credit for.
    If you peel back all the personsplaining there's some clever gems in there, I'll give them that.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,977
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The laissez faire attitude over physical assault and genital mutilation because "my daddy did it to me too" is impressive. Remind me again, what other forms of non-consensual molestation and abuse are ok because daddy issues? This topic has become quite fascinating.
    it's because people start with the conclusion ("peenaars should be mutilated"), and then try to come up with reasons to justify it. It's nonsense of course.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    God help your gf if you only clean your dick a few times a week.

    Listen, if you got the nasty foreskin, you need to clean that dirty, ugly, disgusting thing 4 times a day.

    If.you could edit your son's genes and guarantee him an 8" cock, would you "without his consent"?

    And "mutilation" doesn't fit here. You immature children throwing the term around because you are emotional midgets listen up..

    "Mutilation means the intentional infliction of physical abuse designed to cause serious permanent disfigurement or permanent or protracted loss or impairment of the functions of any bodily member or organ, where the offender relishes the infliction of the abuse, evidencing debasement or perversion."

    Removing foreskin improves everything, from cleanliness, less disease and infection, looks 10x better, better perfromance etc.

    Ever seen what a condom looks like on a uncircumcised weirdos cock? Lol. Fucking gross shit.
    Grow up.
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 07-04-2022 at 10:39 AM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) in Infants

    By hampstor in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 02-01-2009, 09:26 PM
  2. 3 dead infants found in freezer in Germany

    By treg50 in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 38
    Latest Threads: 05-14-2008, 03:45 PM
  3. Man's genitals bitten off by dog

    By wildrice in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 09-10-2004, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •