Quantcast
Who are the morons mutilating infants genitals in 2022? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the morons mutilating infants genitals in 2022?

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Default Who are the morons mutilating infants genitals in 2022?

I honestly don’t understand how people are still circumcising their children in this day and age. Are people really that fucking stupid? How is it still legal?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...alth-1.6504436
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 07-03-2022 at 05:54 PM.

My Ride
    ute

There are a surprising number of enthusiastic dick choppers around. They're fucking morons of course.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I honestly don’t understand how people are still circumcising their children in this day and age. Are people really that fucking stupid? How is it still legal?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...alth-1.6504436
    We like to think our brand of religious quackery is less barbaric than the other forms of religious quackery.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Lease

Can’t wait for ES to thread split poll; convertible or hardtop

My Ride
    *The First*

I once heard of one person getting Guillain Barre Syndrome from a CoVid vaccine in Alberta. Probably one million + vaccinated and this person got very very very sick.
    Does that make vaccines bad?
    Her one life is ruined. Is the practice of this vaccination now unacceptable?

What are the % complications due to grotesque, negligent dick cheese cleaning practices on anteaters compared to helmet heads?

I really don't think it's a big deal. When it literally "makes the news" when something goes wrong, the risk is arbitrarily close to zero.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Found the poor lad with the snipped dick.

My Ride
    NC1

no cut ftw
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    *The First*

Found the poor lad with the snipped dick.
    LoL you can't do better than that?!
    Shouldn't you be flaunting that a potentially life saving vaccine >>> important than a ludicrous cosmetic procedure based on vanity?

The CBC is a great source, though. "Preserve some superfluous skin on your cock until you're 8 when we will tell you that your depression can be cured by denying that you have a cock and start prancing around like a dandy woman because gender fluid horse shit. Then cut your entire dick off in the name of anti-patriarchal oppression!!1!"

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

I mean, nobody has to do better than that. It’s pretty easy to deduce the right decision when your not a fucking idiot.

Here’s a few words from doctors against circumcising.

It’s his body. Only he should have the right to alter it, and only when he’s old enough to have his own informed opinion. Give him the gift of his whole body – and the freedom to make his own decisions about how much of it he wants to keep.
    The foreskin is a normal, natural, healthy, valuable part of your son’s body. The foreskin protects your son’s penis and urinary opening throughout life. When he’s older, his foreskin will allow him to experience sexual sensation and function the way nature intended. He’s perfect just the way he is.
    By not circumcising, you’ll give your son a gentle beginning, help get breastfeeding off to a good start, protect him from unnecessary pain and surgical risk, and reduce your own stress in the postpartum period.
    Your son will grow up to know that you respected his wholeness and saved him from a damaging cultural practice. He’ll never have to ask, “Why didn’t someone protect me?” Instead, some day he’ll likely thank you!

My Ride
    Silverado

My buddy had to get circumcised when he was 16. Sounded terrible.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I should really thank my dad for leaving my penor alone.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Religion don't have much to do with it nowadays. I'd say most people are doing it strictly because that's what Dad has, so son is going to be the same.

Personally I don't have it done, but I am lucky that I don't have a gross dick that stays rolled up when I have a hard on. But I didn't want to risk it with my own kid, so we got his snipped just so he doesn't have to worry about girls telling him he has an ugly gross dick.

I didn't realize how many parents are foregoing this nowadays, or I probably wouldn't have put my son through it. It was almost immediate regret after we got home and you could tell how much pain he was likely in.

I will say, I'm always interested in where people get some of these ludicrous opinions, like thinking if they were NOT snipped they would have better sexual experience and sensation. Uhhh what? You ever put a condom on and had things feel better? What makes you think rolling up a big hunk of skin over all your nerve endings that make it feel good, is going to make it feel better?
    Last edited by Misterman; 07-03-2022 at 06:53 PM.

My Ride
    *The First*

I mean, nobody has to do better than that. It’s pretty easy to deduce the right decision when your not a fucking idiot.

Here’s a few words from doctors against circumcising.

It’s his body. Only he should have the right to alter it, and only when he’s old enough to have his own informed opinion. Give him the gift of his whole body – and the freedom to make his own decisions about how much of it he wants to keep.
    The foreskin is a normal, natural, healthy, valuable part of your son’s body. The foreskin protects your son’s penis and urinary opening throughout life. When he’s older, his foreskin will allow him to experience sexual sensation and function the way nature intended. He’s perfect just the way he is.
    By not circumcising, you’ll give your son a gentle beginning, help get breastfeeding off to a good start, protect him from unnecessary pain and surgical risk, and reduce your own stress in the postpartum period.
    Your son will grow up to know that you respected his wholeness and saved him from a damaging cultural practice. He’ll never have to ask, “Why didn’t someone protect me?” Instead, some day he’ll likely thank you!
    There may be some doctors that feel that way, but it's obviously not all of them, or it wouldn't still be so prevalent.
    The evilness of this practice is not anywhere near universally adopted by the medical community. I suspect there are substantially more physicians who are actually indifferent to this than against it.
    It's a dumb cosmetic procedure with as much risk of going wrong as crossing the street.
    Marth.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

By not circumcising, you’ll give your son a gentle beginning, help get breastfeeding off to a good start, protect him from unnecessary pain and surgical risk, and reduce your own stress in the postpartum period
    Or the kid could just toughen up and not be such a flimsy fuckin nerd.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    changes every year

I know an absurd amount about my friends dicks unfortunately, I'm sure 95% of the people I know personally have it done, I have it done, my kid has it done, do I give a fuck if you don't get it done? No. It's been going on since fucking forever, get over it.

We really need that beyond sauna meet.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

I bet most of the degenerates who circumcise don’t know how to wash between their fat ass cheeks either

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

We didn't circumcise my daughter or my son. If either of them want to do it when they are 18, they can go for it.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

I bet most of the degenerates who aren't circumcised have wives or girlfriends that fantasize about not being stuck with something that looks like a miniature Tremors monster.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    *The First*

I bet most of the degenerates who circumcise don’t know how to wash between their fat ass cheeks either
    Why are your arguments are so scholarly? You're so so much better than this!
    Hair dye contains cyanide. It's an equally silly practice based almost exclusively on vanity, yet there appears to be no appreciable mathematic detriment to anyone.

There is simply no risk to this. Who cares?
    And that "good start to breastfeeding" nonsense?!!? I'm pretty sure the procedure is performed something like 8-16 weeks after birth. If the little fuck wad hasn't figured out how to suck tits by that point, he's either on the bottle or dead.
    Weird - I just did a Google and it said "within days" after birth. I'm pretty sure that's not accurate.
    I'd ask my mom but she is dead due to complications from circumcision.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast