Quantcast
Volkswagen Sales Rep recommendation? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Volkswagen Sales Rep recommendation?

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Default Volkswagen Sales Rep recommendation?

Looks like the wife has decided on a new Tiguan Comfortline.

Looking for a suggestion for a VW sales rep in Calgary but will go outside the city for someone good. So far, the one place I've called are charging 2k - 3k over MSRP and then trying to add in a $1,000 package for floor and cargo rubber mats and the other place has a sales rep who knows absolutely nothing about what they are selling and quoted me 3 different trim levels except for the one I requested after telling them multiple times exactly the model, options, color that I wanted.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like the wife has decided on a new Tiguan Comfortline.

Looking for a suggestion for a VW sales rep in Calgary but will go outside the city for someone good. So far, the one place I've called are charging 2k - 3k over MSRP and then trying to add in a $1,000 package for floor and cargo rubber mats and the other place has a sales rep who knows absolutely nothing about what they are selling and quoted me 3 different trim levels except for the one I requested after telling them multiple times exactly the model, options, color that I wanted.

Thanks
    Talk to Brad Leggett at South Centre VW. He's the Used Car Sales Manager. That's who I dealt with directly when I bought my Golf R new in 2019. (He happened to be the manager on shift the Saturday I called in) That buying experience was one of the best I've ever had. I finally got to meet him in person this summer when I brought my car by. (I live in Beaumont).

My Ride
    V167

Sent you a PM.

Bump.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Clever View Post
    Bump.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    +1, Looking for recommendations for 2023 Golf R purchase. I read rumors over on Reddit that Edmonton gets more inventory... any truth?

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

I put a deposit down on a 2023 Tiguan with Codi at Southcentre Volkswagen. He was good to deal with and seemed like a no BS kinda guy. There were no silly MSRP adjustments , forcing me to buy extra add-ons etc. Some of the other dealers in town told me no msrp adjustments at first, and then had them on the quote. The other sales rep that I really liked working with was James at 5th Ave Autohaus. He was a straight up guy, VW enthusiast. He didn't have the right car in their incoming inventory or else I would have been happy to deal with him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    I put a deposit down on a 2023 Tiguan with Codi at Southcentre Volkswagen. He was good to deal with and seemed like a no BS kinda guy. There were no silly MSRP adjustments , forcing me to buy extra add-ons etc. Some of the other dealers in town told me no msrp adjustments at first, and then had them on the quote. The other sales rep that I really liked working with was James at 5th Ave Autohaus. He was a straight up guy, VW enthusiast. He didn't have the right car in their incoming inventory or else I would have been happy to deal with him as well.
    Thanks for this btw, Codi is a great guy too bad they didn’t have what we were looking for.