Quantcast
Urban X Looking For Seasonal Tire & Wheel Installer/Shop Helper - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Urban X Looking For Seasonal Tire & Wheel Installer/Shop Helper

Default Urban X Looking For Seasonal Tire & Wheel Installer/Shop Helper

Hey all!

That time of year again and we are looking for someone to give us a hand getting through the busy season...

As most people know here, we are a well respected and busy business and our employees are all dedicated and work well together, so any employee will find everyone super helpful and great to work with. We are a tight knit family and I like to think we all look out for each other.

Experience is always appreciated but we are absolutely willing to train within for someone who has a bit of automotive inclination and interest. Basic duties range from simple shop help such as receiving and pulling inventory, shop cleaning, deliveries, installing and balancing tires and wheels, etc.

This is definitely a busy job at this time of year and there is a lot of lifting and carrying involved so being moderately healthy and motivated is important. It is full time hours from Monday to Friday and sometimes on Saturdays can be required depending on how busy the bookings get. I say it is seasonal, but for the right people we have often had some transition into year round positions.

Wages will vary with experience and effort, and and overtime is paid at time and a half.

Please feel free to reply to me here or send a resume to [email protected] and I will contact all interested parties directly...

Cheers!

Bob

Bump! Still need one more person...