Quantcast
Big Tiddy Teacher - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Big Tiddy Teacher

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,430
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Big Tiddy Teacher

    Name:  BAE006D6-B780-4DA2-AB75-ECD173AA37EB.jpeg
Views: 293
Size:  68.0 KB
    https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...thetic-breasts

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...-body-shaming/

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...c-breasts.html

    https://www.thestar.com/local-burlin...ress-code.html

    Lots of media articles above so pick whichever satisfies your political slant.

    Discuss.

    Was this ok? Did it go to far? Is this teacher a master troll? What is next? Was jackass filming at the school?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    The SHBARUS
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    It's not often that I side with the kids. WTF are the adults doing?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    UFA
    Posts
    10,464
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    This is stupid
    Conversations like this can be intense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    8,090
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Attempting a wrongful dismissal lawsuit, or just batshit insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,281
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    My discussion is that person is riddled with disease. Of the brain.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    The SHBARUS
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I find it more of an issue that the school's response is more or less oh well what are you gonna do? Or am I reading it wrong

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,430
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    My understanding is the school defended the teacher and chalked it up to freedom of gender expression.


    My thought?

    Name:  1244AC04-752F-4364-BE67-6FD1C83847AE.gif
Views: 296
Size:  1.44 MB

    Basically. This is what happens when we don’t say no to idiots
    Last edited by killramos; 09-22-2022 at 07:43 AM.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North North Dakota
    My Ride
    Nissan x2
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Toronto, why am I not surprised. This is the type of cancer that flocks to the NDP and Liberal party and why sock boy is so popular. Nuke the GTA.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    calgary ab
    My Ride
    4x4
    Posts
    2,336
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    So - don't I remember school shop safety rules about tieing long hair up and no dangly things?

    My head hurts.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    3,159
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Good jorb university education faculties!
    It's obvious earning a teaching degree is srs bizness when a retarded person can do it.

    *Oh, and I didn't read any articles. That picture speaks volumes.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Unemployment Line
    My Ride
    Sierra, RDX
    Posts
    2,665
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So - don't I remember school shop safety rules about tieing long hair up and no dangly things?

    My head hurts.
    Being free to express your kink at school > risk of being scalped by rotating equipment
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    UFA
    Posts
    10,464
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My understanding is the school defended the teacher and chalked it up to freedom of gender expression.


    My thought?

    Name:  1244AC04-752F-4364-BE67-6FD1C83847AE.gif
Views: 296
Size:  1.44 MB

    Basically. This is what happens when we don’t say no to idiots
    Yup encroachment man. Just keep pushing pushing and if you say something, oh bigots lol
    Conversations like this can be intense.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,860
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Left disappointed.
    Not a single pic of a 2x2 being held between them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Take note this actually isn't a real teacher. Afaik, shop class teachers do not have teaching degrees.

    Not that having said degree would stop a teacher from doing it, but I'd argue that they may have at least went down a cupsize for the modesty factor... /S

    Not much to be said. It is quite clear that the trans movement is full of chomos and groomers. Grooming is the act of desensitizing children to sexual acts/sexuality. Wearing fetish clothing in public is such an act. I've had a couple people point out if a dude puts a 24" dildo... I mean prosthetic dong in his pants, that's allowed as well.

    It's just standard leftist agitprop, which is great because you can't get away from this unless you shitcan the Charter of Rights (sometimes) and Freedoms (we determine your level of Freedom comrade). Shit like this will fuel Alberta separatist sentiment in even saner individuals once they understand that its not just "because Ontario". This is allowed anywhere in Canada.

    It's not going to get better either, there is no pushback available to us because this crap has been codified as a right inherent to humans. Even conservatives getting into positions of power can't stop this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I had known you guys would end up being such bitches, I would’ve opened the parenting forum.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,860
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Unsure on Ont. But in BC my shop teacher buddy had a teaching degree but also had his red seal.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,560
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I'm sure in Alberta shop teachers need a real teaching degree same as any other teacher. No idea what they do in onterrrrible.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    23,128
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Toronto, why am I not surprised. This is the type of cancer that flocks to the NDP and Liberal party and why sock boy is so popular. Nuke the GTA.
    Oakville itself is primarily conservative.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I guess at the end of the day I just don't give a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,430
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess at the end of the day I just don't give a fuck.
    If it’s all a troll then it’s a truly brilliant one
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it’s all a troll then it’s a truly brilliant one
    There was a trans person in the oilpatch one day operating as a toolpusher. He/She/It/They/FuckYou was literally trying to launch a lawsuit. Just pining for one.

    So I imagine this person is trying to do the same. It's an excellent troll that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Teacher at E.P. Scarlett teacher charged with possessing child pornography

    By kvg in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-31-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. tiddy bear

    By Hoagie in forum Misc. Gallery
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 01-25-2009, 07:53 AM
  3. The Tiddy Bear!

    By BlkMaxima in forum Misc. Gallery
    Replies: 12
    Latest Threads: 03-31-2007, 12:40 AM
  4. What did your teacher think of you...

    By Ben in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-20-2002, 01:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •