Quantcast
Mooncakes - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Mooncakes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    YYC and YVR
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Mooncakes

    I didn't get a chance to grab any this year. Wondering if anyone has one left I could buy from them....weird request but thanks haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,192
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    barf

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    23,124
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    barf
    I’m sorry our food doesn’t taste like potatoes.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    4,050
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    barf
    You must be sad Silver Inn is closing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,192
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m sorry our food doesn’t taste like potatoes.
    you promised me some mooncakes that were better than the Costco ones.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    YYC and YVR
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you promised me some mooncakes that were better than the Costco ones.
    Never bought mooncakes from Costco before, didn't even know they were sold there.

    How come you don't like mooncakes? Please explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    3,144
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BokCh0y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Never bought mooncakes from Costco before, didn't even know they were sold there.

    How come you don't like mooncakes? Please explain.
    https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/415...ghlight=Whitey

    X2 for they sound like something that shouldn't go in my mouth.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,192
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they sound like something that shouldn't go in my mouth.
    First time I've ever hear you say that.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    3,144
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First time I've ever hear you say that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    YYC and YVR
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    barf
    Mmmmmmm so salty yet sweet. Sorry for the plates. I don't see the point in investing in dishes that aren't broken and I got these plates from my mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I am also not a fan of the mooncake. If it isn't cheesecake it isn't worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,927
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BokCh0y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mmmmmmm so salty yet sweet. Sorry for the plates. I don't see the point in investing in dishes that aren't broken and I got these plates from my mom.

    I think people are conditioned to think mooncake is good because it's a limited time item.

    I don't really care for them. And the modern iterations are just mochi ice cream or other Asian dessert thrown into the mix.

    Now this mooncake tho:
    https://www.seriouseats.com/suzhou-s...pork-mooncakes

    T&T Bakery in Deerfoot Meadow offer these this year and they are awesome when freshly out of oven.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    YYC and YVR
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I love mooncakes and I hope my mooncake pic made @Buster barf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MooooooO
    My Ride
    AWD grandpa wagon
    Posts
    2,265
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    My relatives buy the regular kinds to give away, so the only mooncakes I buy are the snowskin dessert kind.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Filthy south
    My Ride
    bus
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Durian moon cakes are the best

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    YYC and YVR
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiSpec View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My relatives buy the regular kinds to give away, so the only mooncakes I buy are the snowskin dessert kind.
    Oh those are yum!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

Similar Threads

  1. mooncakes: explain to this whitey

    By Buster in forum Food and Dining
    Replies: 97
    Latest Threads: 09-04-2021, 03:08 PM
  2. Mooncakes......

    By Xtrema in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 09-15-2008, 10:30 PM
  3. Chinese mooncakes

    By TomcoPDR in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Latest Threads: 09-15-2008, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •