My wife and I are expecting our first baby soon and I want to clear this stuff out. Pickup/meet in SW. Despite wanting to clear out space I'm still kind of wanting to set up a cheap seat/wheel for gran turismo over the winter, so I may look at trades for something like a T248/T300RS and one of those folding seats that look a bit like a camping chair.

Archery:

Would like to sell my complete olympic bow as a package, great way to get started in the sport. The bow and gear are all in as-new condition. Never dry fired, never left strung. Here's a breakdown of the parts:

Winners/WNS Premium-Alpha 25" riser
Winners/WNS Premium-Alpha fiber limbs (68"/36#)
8125 string
Shibuya Magnetic Ultima Arrow Rest × 1
Decut DC-RE sight
KAP Winstorm Long Stabilizer 28"
Cartel Clicker
Avalon Tec One Micro-Click Cushion Plunger
Decut Rugbii Tab (RH Medium)
Easton backpack bag with hard tube for arrows
Easton hip quiver (the good one) with a quick release belt
Bow stand
Stringing tool
Handful of spare nocks
Handful of 500/600 spine arrows as shown, cut to 29.25" tip to nock. Some without fletching (to use as tuning arrows)
Would like $600 for all that

Drones:

Custom built FPV drone. I built this in the spring but then life got in the way and I never flew the damn thing. It is (barely) sub-250 gram with the included batteries. It has an onboard HD DVR that records the camera footage to an SD card so you can get pretty nice quality shots without having to add a gopro and go over the 250g limit. It's also all pretty high end stuff and should absolutely rip!

AOS 3.5 CF chassis
SpeedyBee F7 Mini 35a combo stack (with bluetooth for easy settings adjustments)
Iflight Xing 1504 NextGen 3900 KV motors
Gemfan 3520 3.5" tri-blade props
NameLessRC OP400 VTX 25-400mw
Runcam split 4 FPV cameara/recorder
FrSKY R9 MM rx with T-pattern antenna
RHCP 5.8 antenna
2 x Tattu 4s 750 95c batteries
$400

Diecast:
All of these are 1:18, in generally good shape but some have been on display for years and show associated wear. Others were only unboxed in the past few months. $20/ea or 3 for 50? If you have the real version of any of these you can have the model for free, though I may ask to see it.

Airsoft:

A&K SR25 AEG. No battery. Bought it intending to convert to HPA but never got around it. Been a wall hanger for years and I assume would need at least a new hopup/piston oring? The scope is cheap, the AFG is 3d-printed, and the magazines are only taped together keep them with the gun in storage. If you play like that people will laugh at you. Silencer is QD if you want the barrel shorter. Frame is metal. $100?

Xcortech X3200 chronograph. $50

Blackhawk tac vest (real, purchased from Seals Action Gear years ago). C/w pouches shown. $50