Quantcast
US mid terms. - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: US mid terms.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there's massive voter fraud, and one party knows about it, but somehow the other party is the one benefiting from it, then there's only one party that looks stupid in that scenario. More probable is that there is no significant level of voter fraud occurring or possible.
    Well there is most certainly enough fraud going on to influence elections. That part isn't even up for question any longer. The question remains is, is one side benefiting more than the other? Anecdotally it seems easy to say that the Democrats who continue to try and sweep this under the rug, must be the benefactors of the crime, or why would they be trying to suppress it? But I suppose a viable answer is that since they did win in the last Federal election, they perhaps just don't want to open any can of worms or give the Republicans a chance to plant seeds of doubt in the voters. However, I feel that would be the ultimate "Fuck You" to the Trump crowd, is to legitimately look into these frauds if you're positive you won regardless, and show the Trump crowd that the fraud was all on their side and Trump actually had very little support.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    Well there is most certainly enough fraud going on to influence elections. That part isn't even up for question any longer. The question remains is, is one side benefiting more than the other? Anecdotally it seems easy to say that the Democrats who continue to try and sweep this under the rug, must be the benefactors of the crime, or why would they be trying to suppress it? But I suppose a viable answer is that since they did win in the last Federal election, they perhaps just don't want to open any can of worms or give the Republicans a chance to plant seeds of doubt in the voters. However, I feel that would be the ultimate "Fuck You" to the Trump crowd, is to legitimately look into these frauds if you're positive you won regardless, and show the Trump crowd that the fraud was all on their side and Trump actually had very little support.
    Who's more likely to cheat? The working mother, or the magagatard who gets blowjobs from his brother and his sheep?

It's not that hard to figure out now is it?
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Looks like Georgia decided they didn't want a Walker. Comedians everywhere and I am sad because of it. Oh well, adieu Hershel.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...te-runoff.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3