Quantcast
How many of you are able to have healthy debates with your wives/gfs? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: How many of you are able to have healthy debates with your wives/gfs?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Airdrie
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    0

    Default How many of you are able to have healthy debates with your wives/gfs?

    I ask this question because we all know how most women are in relationships, they're right even when they're wrong, and that's the end of the conservation usually.... so for myself, I basically don't bother debating things like social issues with my wife, it's pointless and even if I'm right and make my point, I've angered her and I'm a worse situation... is this why so many of your are on here all day arguing about things? Because you also can't have healthy debate with your wives?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Family Hauler
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    My wife doesn't think North Haven is a shithole so I can't debate her on that

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,437
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Damn really touched a nerve there lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Airdrie
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Happy wife happy life... go on beyond if you want to debate with people.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,284
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I've had one relationship in my adult life where that was the case. And that was well over 20 years ago.

    That is not how most women are, that's how some emotionally immature people are.

    I hate to say it OP, but this thread is kind of a tell us your wife sucks without telling us your wife sucks kind of thing. So no, we don't all know that lol

    Rest in peace.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 12-02-2022 at 01:51 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,838
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    I chose to marry a woman that's a reasonable adult, not a dipshit. So, yes, I can have a healthy debate with her.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,284
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjstare View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I chose to marry a woman that's a reasonable adult, not a dipshit. So, yes, I can have a healthy debate with her.
    And yet you still speak about her like an object....
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    My wife's a redhead.

    I think i've said enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Not Aspen
    My Ride
    Two from Freemont
    Posts
    9,627
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate to say it OP, but this thread is kind of a tell us your wife sucks without telling us your wife sucks kind of thing.
    It actually shows that his wife doesn't respect him and he is venting that in public. Based on this, she probably doesn't suck and could be a terrible person.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    C-Spot
    My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR
    Posts
    2,573
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I debate with my wife all the time, social issues, politics etc. Most of the time we are on the same side of the issue and even when we vehemently disagree its never an argument where she or I have to be right or angry at one another.

    I think it's just trying to see it from your wife's side with her values. You can both be right, its allowed. If she is getting angry from hearing your point of view and vise versa, maybe consider your delivery of your point? Instead of starting off your response with "Listen C***... "

    One thing for sure, that's not how all women are at all. SOME maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SJW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My wife's a redhead.
    RIP
    Last edited by DonJuan; 12-02-2022 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

  11. #11
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    My wife's also a redhead, we agree on most things, cant say we've ever been mad at each other for disagreeing on social or political stuff... we know how to adult. If there's something we disagree on that is objective, we prove it with "research" and we accept that we were wrong.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    C-Spot
    My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR
    Posts
    2,573
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    @JohnnyHockey13 from Columbus

    Can you give an example of something you got in a heated argument about? Like is she like a flat earther or completely devoid of reason or something?

    Last big heated debate I had with my wife, for example was over the Tinder Swindler (Netflix). Somewhere near the end of the series they called him "evil". Which she agreed with. I didn't at all. Calling him evil waters down what actual evil people are and do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    8,117
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Yes, I guess? I must be able to because all our fights are usually over feelings and not actual topics (like politics, entertainment, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,284
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I guess? I must be able to because all our fights are usually over feelings and not actual topics (like politics, entertainment, etc.)
    Do you mean the "is it in yet" kind of feelings or actual emotions?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    8,117
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you mean the "is it in yet" kind of feelings or actual emotions?
    A little of column 'A', and little of column 'B'
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    3,271
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Let them argue??!? LoL - what's next!? Letting them drive a car, go to university or leave the house without wearing a XXXXL fabric garbage bag?!

    I think not!


    OP is obviously not good at women.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    742
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Man who steps into minefield gets foot blown apart.
    DALL - E and ChatGPT

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty
    Posts
    2,593
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Well which is it, wife or girlfriend?

    The wife and I rarely differ on social or political issues. As for the girlfriend, I don't really care what her social or political positions are.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    How’d it do?

    Name:  C957EB83-2865-4972-BC6B-430B353781A5.jpeg
Views: 410
Size:  456.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"


  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    C-Spot
    My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR
    Posts
    2,573
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    That's some passive aggressive shit there! Seems like she has a sense of humor tho.

    You might be sleeping somewhere "dark and cole" tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 322
    Latest Threads: 12-22-2022, 03:30 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-31-2008, 12:15 AM
  3. CNN/You Tube republican Debates tonight....on you tube!

    By Toma in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 19
    Latest Threads: 11-29-2007, 02:05 PM
  4. Telus ADSL (and Telecommunications debates)

    By BimmerGirl in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 47
    Latest Threads: 11-06-2003, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •