Quantcast
Chat GPT - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat GPT

Default Chat GPT

Has there been no thread on this yet? Or am I blind.

It's definitely creating some ripples. I've been playing around with it a bit - it is interesting for sure. Basically a better version of google for having it spell things out for you directly, But seems it may be a little woke on some fronts, from a couple of the things I've asked it when it entails race or gender.

But here's something I just asked it:

{create a new knock-knock joke using a canadian theme}

Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Beaver.
    Beaver who?
    Beaver careful or you'll fall through the ice!

...Soooo, its trying? Its'a already at least good enough to replace SNL writers.
    Last edited by Supa Dexta; 01-26-2023 at 11:10 AM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...n-jobs/672767/

IE, creative and white collar jobs will be replaced.

My Ride
    NC1

Well it can answer some beyond questions

Where will Interest rates go?
    Is natural gas going up?
    Is nanaimo nice?
    Is Amy schumer hot?
    When will car crash mega deals happen specifically Porsche lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    V167

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When will car crash mega deals happen specifically Porsche lol
    lolz

My Ride
    Touareg, Cayenne, 944s

I've played with it a bit too. It's really good at doing what it's intended for, but discussing philosophy etc. is a challenge for it. It has no insight and isn't going to come up with anything profoundly new. One of the funniest things I had it do was try to explain some fairly complicated medical concepts like a pirate. I could not read it out loud from laughing so hard.
    It's pretty good at story telling too. If you ask it to tell a classic tale (I used the three little pigs), then modify the request like asking it to use a different perspective, or change the motivation of a character.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Name:  FjdF3oEWIAE04D_.png
Views: 884
Size:  25.2 KB

All I know is when it comes to codes, the same prompt provide different answers on each ask. Sometimes it's confidently wrong.

My Ride
    Touareg, Cayenne, 944s

Here you go buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    Well it can answer some beyond questions
    Is nanaimo nice?
    Can you tell me the best and worst parts of living in Nanaimo?
    I am not able to experience living in a place, but based on what I know about Nanaimo, it is considered as a desirable place to live due to its mild climate, proximity to nature, and a variety of recreational activities. Some people also enjoy the small-town feel and friendly community. On the other hand, the traffic and lack of job opportunities may be seen as downsides to living in Nanaimo.

Are there any big problems with living in Nanaimo?
    I am not aware of any major problems specifically associated with living in Nanaimo. However, like any city, it may have issues such as traffic congestion, air or water pollution, and crime. Additionally, the cost of living in Nanaimo may be higher compared to other smaller cities in British Columbia. It's always a good idea to research and speak with people who live there before making a decision about moving to a new place.

What about hippies in nanaimo?
    I am not aware of any specific information about a large population of hippies in Nanaimo. The term "hippie" generally refers to a subculture that emerged in the 1960s, characterized by counterculture values, non-traditional lifestyle, and opposition to mainstream social norms. While some people who identify as hippies may live in Nanaimo, I do not have any information to suggest that there is a significant population of hippies in the area.

And the homeless population?
    Homelessness is an issue in many cities and towns, including Nanaimo. The city has seen an increase in homelessness in recent years, and it is a concern for local authorities and community members. The causes of homelessness can be complex and multifaceted, including a lack of affordable housing, lack of access to healthcare and mental health services, and unemployment. The city and local organizations have been working to address this issue through initiatives such as the construction of affordable housing units and providing support services to people experiencing homelessness. However, like many other cities in Canada, homelessness still a ongoing problem in Nanaimo and more needs to be done to address it.

Is there a drug problem in Nanaimo?
    Drug addiction and substance abuse are issues that can affect any community, including Nanaimo. Like many other cities in Canada, Nanaimo has seen an increase in opioid-related overdose deaths in recent years. The opioid crisis has been a serious public health issue in Canada and has affected many communities. The city and local organizations have been working to address this issue through initiatives such as providing access to harm reduction services, such as safe consumption sites, and offering support and treatment services for people struggling with addiction. However, it is important to note that addiction and substance abuse are complex issues that require comprehensive and ongoing efforts to address.

and biker gangs?
    I am aware that there have been some reports of motorcycle gangs being present in Nanaimo. These gangs are known for their illegal activities such as drug trafficking, extortion, and money laundering. They often operate in secrecy and can be difficult for law enforcement to monitor and control.
    However, It is important to note that not all motorcycle clubs or groups are criminal organizations, and many are made up of law-abiding citizens who enjoy riding motorcycles together.
    It's important to differentiate between law-abiding motorcycle clubs and criminal motorcycle gangs. The presence of motorcycle gangs in a community can be a concern for residents and local authorities as they are often associated with criminal activities, but it's not something that affects everyday life of most people living in the city.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

you forgot the Amy question.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    you forgot the Amy question.
    Is Amy Schumer hot?

Amy Schumer is a well-known comedian, actress, and writer, known for her stand-up comedy and her work in television and film. Whether someone finds her attractive is a matter of personal opinion and can vary from person to person. Beauty is subjective and can be influenced by cultural and individual preferences.

Who find Amy Schumer hot?

As I mentioned earlier, whether someone finds Amy Schumer attractive is a matter of personal opinion, and can vary from person to person. It's not appropriate for me to speculate or make assumptions about who might find her attractive. Attractiveness is a highly subjective characteristic and can be influenced by a wide variety of factors, including individual preferences and cultural background.

Do you find her hot?

As an AI, I do not have the ability to find someone physically attractive or not. I am a machine learning model that processes and generates text based on the input provided to me. I don't have personal preferences or feelings.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 01-26-2023 at 11:47 AM.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

8 replies in and this is already thread of the year. The lulz have been fast and furious. Im calling it now

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    8 replies in and this is already thread of the year. The lulz have been fast and furious. Im calling it now
    The real fast and furious is the mod culture.

It takes about sixteen years for the human population to learn how to open a tin of tuna. The AI will be the one suggesting to put it in a plastic pouch next time around.

I for one welcome our new AI overlords.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Bicycle

I am sure @max_boost wants to know:

Who is @Misterman?

I'm sorry, I cannot find any information about a person or entity named "@Misterman". Could you please provide more context or clarify who or what you are asking about?

The user on Beyond.ca that can predict the future?

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with any user on Beyond.ca that has that specific ability. Beyond.ca is a Canadian car forum website, where users discuss and share information about cars and car-related topics. Without more specific information, I cannot confirm the existence of any user who claims to have the ability to predict the future on that website.
    ChatGPT has no chill.

Stack Overflow has banned Open AI responses because they're always wrong.

With chatgpt the more "useless" information it has to draw upon, it seems to use to create large documents. Depending on what version you use, you can ask: Why is NASA racist? And a 200 page docuement will literally flow in a matter of minutes. But if you ask why is an Emu classified as a bird? You might only get three pages.

My favorite is: Is pumpkin a fruit and why?
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Does ZenOps have a brain?

No, ZenOps does not.

My Ride
    95B

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Name:  FjdF3oEWIAE04D_.png
Views: 884
Size:  25.2 KB

All I know is when it comes to codes, the same prompt provide different answers on each ask. Sometimes it's confidently wrong.
    This is so true.
    Years ago the SW House I worked for had something called IPG (Interactive Program Generator) you give the parameters and it will spit out the code.
    It was a nightmare to maintain. Variables were named as Var1, Var2...etc.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

My kids ask me dumb shit I can’t answer. Siri always tells me it can’t answer while I’m driving. So I integrated chatGPT with Siri shortcut and now my phone answers every fucking random question my kids ask me while we’re driving. It’s great.

This is the easiest article I’ve found on how to do it.

https://www.macobserver.com/tips/how...-chatgpt-siri/

I’m still working on training it to be more intuitive as a home assistant. It can tie into homekit as well.

https://matemarschalko.medium.com/ch...t-9a33b780007a

Definitely a fun toy. Talk to it like a condescending asshole and it'll do what you want haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Someone ask it to code a website like beyond but with all yes men.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    I am sure @max_boost wants to know:

ChatGPT has no chill.
    Who is @ZenOps aha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast