Quantcast
2023 f1 - Page 35 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 f1

My Ride
    95B

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's literally Max and Hamilton at Silverstone. Racing incident. You'd think the 2 would've discussed the start though so they wouldn't fuck each other over like that especially with 1 driver taking alternate strategy.
    Yeah. I wish they gave each other some space. Merc lost a lot of points and LH threw away a golden chance to close the gap on Perez

My Ride
    Exploded.

Logan looked like he was gonna die

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Ocon chundered in his helmet on Lap 15, imagine have to complete the race with a helmet full of upchuck.

Everything about Quatar sucks.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    Ocon chundered in his helmet on Lap 15, imagine have to do complete the race with a helmet pull of upchuck.

Everything about Quatar sucks.
    LoL!

My Ride
    This and that.

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    Yeah. I wish they gave each other some space. Merc lost a lot of points and LH threw away a golden chance to close the gap on Perez
    I think the team fucked it to an extent too. You give lewis softs behind George with mediums like WTF is going to happen, obviously lewis is going to be faster at least from the get go and just creating unnecessary risk. 100% racing incident though. Not George's fault by any means but also seems lewis probably didn't see that his back tire was cutting into George's front as he was over half a car length ahead anyway.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    Finally got to the post race clips. Guess Mercedes discussed this scenario pre race. Lewis assumed George would give space. George didn’t see Lewis before T1 and thought he backed out. Lewis came out of nowhere, surprised him and by then it was too late. Too difficult to execute.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

McLaren just 11 points behind AM now, seems inevitable they’ll pass them. 79 points to overcome Ferrari in 5 races and a couple sprints seems unlikely but could be doable if Ferrari have a few more DNFs.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Finally got to the post race clips. Guess Mercedes discussed this scenario pre race. Lewis assumed George would give space. George didn’t see Lewis before T1 and thought he backed out. Lewis came out of nowhere, surprised him and by then it was too late. Too difficult to execute.
    Russell being side-by-side with Max into T1 was a pretty obvious situation to discuss pre-race. Lewis should have known to leave more space if he was on the outside. A lack of patience, likely caused by him stressing about being the only driver starting on softs.

My fantasy team got wrekt between Sainz not starting and Perez not being able to see white lines.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    McLaren just 11 points behind AM now, seems inevitable they’ll pass them. 79 points to overcome Ferrari in 5 races and a couple sprints seems unlikely but could be doable if Ferrari have a few more DNFs.
    Crazy how they caught up so fast to AM. Mike Krack: what happened??

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    Russell being side-by-side with Max into T1 was a pretty obvious situation to discuss pre-race. Lewis should have known to leave more space if he was on the outside. A lack of patience, likely caused by him stressing about being the only driver starting on softs.

My fantasy team got wrekt between Sainz not starting and Perez not being able to see white lines.
    I had Leclerc and Sainz, decided to drop one for Norris. Hmm’d and haw’s and then figured Sainz was doing better lately so I’ll keep him instead. Dumb choice.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    The pre race strategy as explained was to sacrifice 1 driver on softs. Lewis was chosen because he was on the clean side. Get him in the lead on softs and hold up Max to give Russel a chance. Max was always going to defend the inside, so outside was going to be open for a passing attempt setting up for the inside of turn 2. What went wrong was that Russel got a better start than expected on the dirty side, able to get alongside Max's a little, assumed this plan failed and went off script. Hamilton followed the script and that was it. It was a high risk plan to begin with.

I've criticized Russell on always looking after his own immediate best interests and not the team, but I dunno if he could've done anything different here given his better than expected start.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

The pre race strategy as explained was to sacrifice 1 driver on softs. Lewis was chosen because he was on the clean side. Get him in the lead on softs and hold up Max to give Russel a chance. Max was always going to defend the inside, so outside was going to be open for a passing attempt setting up for the inside of turn 2. What went wrong was that Russel got a better start than expected on the dirty side, able to get alongside Max's a little, assumed this plan failed and went off script. Hamilton followed the script and that was it. It was a high risk plan to begin with.

I've criticized Russell on always looking after his own immediate best interests and not the team, but I dunno if he could've done anything different here given his better than expected start.
    But you are a lew lew nut hugger, it is always everyone fault but his even when he admits it was 100% his fault…

I can’t wait for the OP and Lando wars to break out that is going to be epic…

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    But you are a lew lew nut hugger, it is always everyone fault but his even when he admits it was 100% his fault…

And you're blinded by hate? I literally said you can't fault Russell at all even tho I've been critical of him?

My Ride
    This and that.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post

We get it - you like them dutch nuts better. All good.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Here I thought rage generally disliked Lewis.

Then again redline is retarded when it comes to most other subjects, why not F1 too.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

It's literally Max and Hamilton at Silverstone. Racing incident.
    Two completely different situations IMO. Start of race is always different, and there was a car on the inside on this one.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Lets not forget Lewis having a crybaby moment and walking across a live track. FIA are looking back at that one

https://www.si.com/fannation/racing/...r-penalty-lm22

My Ride
    This and that.

FIA's a fucking joke and 2021 was the biggest proof of that. Everything else they do is peanuts.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by OTown View Post
    Two completely different situations IMO. Start of race is always different, and there was a car on the inside on this one.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

I just read that room rates for the Vegas GP have dropped dramatically since the announcement. I don't know about ticket prices though.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast