Name:  09tpabwi8toa1.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  185.6 KB

My Ride
    Exploded.

So much drama

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Good on FIa to reverse the stupid call. But doesn't explain why it took a fucking hour to give him the penalty. I have no doubt that Alonzo could've pulled the 10 seconds needed to cover for it if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sike again.
    For the record, it’s “psych”.

So what’s up with Max’s Dad?
    Last edited by Inzane; 03-19-2023 at 10:29 PM.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
    For the record, it’s “psych”.

I've said it before as a casual observer that there was palpable sexual tension in the scenes with that ultra-woke black guy and the dude he was pictured with.
    Oh, shit - never mind... I'm mixing up the two key players on Whore Island yet again. Sorry!

Regardless, taking forever via video replay is the new hallmark of sports and sucking all that excitement out of live action play is what's helped the NHL and the NFL reach new lows in viewership. F1 is flowing suit.

Just let the fucking live thing be live!
    No. This is better. Introduce lawyers and everything gets better.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Mclaren View Post
    Good on FIa to reverse the stupid call. But doesn't explain why it took a fucking hour to give him the penalty. I have no doubt that Alonzo could've pulled the 10 seconds needed to cover for it if that's the case.
    Sounds like it's because Merc sat on the complaint until near the end of the race so that Aston Martin wouldn't have time to respond.

Their nefarious strategy didn't really matter though since Alonso still beat Russel by 5 seconds and Hamilton by 10 seconds.

I'm just happy they got rid of Michael Masi and came up with a review team to ensure consistency of decisions

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Good call by FIA at the end.

As I thought, FIA can't be worse than NBA officials.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    Exploded.

Alo100

My Ride
    rs4, ram, 675f3

Seems to be drama still at Red Bull trying to screw with perez to get max the most amount of points. Crazy how fast the red Bull was with drs they got something figured out.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    Seems to be drama still at Red Bull trying to screw with perez to get max the most amount of points. Crazy how fast the red Bull was with drs they got something figured out.
    Was saying with my watch group, the RBR DRS is even stronger than what McLaren F-Duct offered in straight line speed, which was the precursor to DRS and can be opened up at any time. Also hilarious was how useless Mercedes DRS was when HAM had it against RUS.

There's some aero magic with RBR's DRS to shed basically all their drag. Max wasn't really passing too much at the start until DRS was opened and he just ripped it up the field like it was nothing. Crazy shit.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Was saying with my watch group, the RBR DRS is even stronger than what McLaren F-Duct offered in straight line speed, which was the precursor to DRS and can be opened up at any time. Also hilarious was how useless Mercedes DRS was when HAM had it against RUS.

There's some aero magic with RBR's DRS to shed basically all their drag. Max wasn't really passing too much at the start until DRS was opened and he just ripped it up the field like it was nothing. Crazy shit.
    Yeah when VER went to pass the Merc he was just FLYING. Craaazzzzyyyyyy

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Yeah the RBR speed boost in DRS is something like 17MPH, which is significantly more than the other teams. They are working some aero magic.

My Ride
    This and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post

That's the exact reason why I hate Max/Jos/Horner and the entire RBR culture. They are just not good humans. The only person that seems decent in that group is Checo and he gets treated like a second class citizen.

I like LH because regardless of his personal beliefs about vegan, environment, BLM etc. that I may or may not agree with or particularly care for, he's a good human in the end. He doesn't owe me anything and I ain't gonna get shit regardless of who wins or loses. You just automatically want to cheers for a person that's not an asshole - at least I do anyway.

Jos/Max can't be happy for anyone other than themselves even for a second, even for one fucking race. Here is Anthony Hamilton after his son was quite clearly robbed off the 8th Title. Even LH himself congratulated Max right after this race regardless of how it turned out and only a race before that Max didn't even stay on the podium to celebrate after he was beaten by Lewis.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...eb2x&context=3

I don't give a fuck how many titles those fucking Dutch clowns get or how much money they make, as far as I am concerned, they will never have even 1% of the class the likes of LH, Vettel, Checo etc. have. I will cheer for anyone but Max for this reason and not because I am a LH 'fanboy' or some shit.

But anyway, on the race note, it's clear that the RBR is vastly superior to anyone else at the moment. Merc has made claims of dramatic changes coming in a few races but I just don't see how any change (unless it's a completely new car) are going to cover the large gap that currently exists.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 03-20-2023 at 10:55 AM.

My Ride
    V8s

As if LH's "Congratulations" were genuine . He can crybaby it up with the best of them.

Idk why you put that arrogant cocksucker on any type of pedestal. He just puts more effort into pandering to media/social media audience than others (e.g., Max) do.

edit: you are 100% a LH fanboy... not that there's anything wrong with that. Just own it like a man. haha

My Ride
    Exploded.

Cheering because they race well is the easiest way to cheer for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    That's the exact reason why I hate Max/Jos/Horner and the entire RBR culture. They are just not good humans. The only person that seems decent in that group is Checo and he gets treated like a second class citizen.

I like LH because regardless of his personal beliefs about vegan, environment, BLM etc. that I may or may not agree with or particularly care for, he's a good human in the end. He doesn't owe me anything and I ain't gonna get shit regardless of who wins or loses. You just automatically want to cheers for a person that's not an asshole - at least I do anyway.

Jos/Max can't be happy for anyone other than themselves even for a second, even for one fucking race. Here is Anthony Hamilton after his son was quite clearly robbed off the 8th Title. Even LH himself congratulated Max right after this race regardless of how it turned out and only a race before that Max didn't even stay on the podium to celebrate after he was beaten by Lewis.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...eb2x&context=3

I don't give a fuck how many titles those fucking Dutch clowns get or how much money they make, as far as I am concerned, they will never have even 1% of the class the likes of LH, Vettel, Checo etc. have. I will cheer for anyone but Max for this reason and not because I am a LH 'fanboy' or some shit.

But anyway, on the race note, it's clear that the RBR is vastly superior to anyone else at the moment. Merc has made claims of dramatic changes coming in a few races but I just don't see how any change (unless it's a completely new car) are going to cover the large gap that currently exists.
    I agree with what you're saying based on you how framed it here.

I also think Lewis is an asshole, but perhaps in different ways. He whines and pouts with the best of the them when things don't go his way, and I've seen numerous examples of him being disrespectful of other drivers and teams over the years like Kimi, Massa, Renault etc. to name a couple examples. He seemed to have an air of entitlement at times.

However, that said, I still agree that Max & co are worse.

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

Eh Vos congratulated Checo yesterday - https://twitter.com/f1rtp/status/163...gq2kjNJIikckiA

Is he and Max unhappy it isn't Max in first? Without a doubt.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post

I would just chalk it up to typical Dutch behavior/attitude. Alot of which may seem overly cavalier and/or arrogant. I know a couple Dutch folks (hell, alot of FOB European people as well) who never beat around the bush or sugar coat anything and may seem unfriendly, but that's just who they are. Doesn't mean they are shitty people. However, for the sake of face and participating in a sport where sportsmanship matters, I do agree that Jos should just suck it up and show up for the cameras, but then it wouldn't be in Dutch fashion lol.

That being said, I still don't like Jos or Marko, they IMO are the ones who make RBR look bad. Max, I don't mind, don't hate him but he isn't my favorite. It would be a different story if everyone else on the grid, other than LH hated him. But based on what I see from the rest of the grid, Max seems more likeable within his peer group than Lewis is. The only one I think LH actually likes and vibes with is Seb and Valterri.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

When you're winning, nobody likes you. They cheer for your downfall.
    Underdog stories are more compelling.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    Yeah the RBR speed boost in DRS is something like 17MPH, which is significantly more than the other teams. They are working some aero magic.
    I saw that pass and just said "holy fuck" without even thinking to filter myself.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast