Quantcast
Experience with B-Pro Auto JDM? - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Experience with B-Pro Auto JDM?

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Mclaren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That too. ... so I'm not sure why people are crying cause shipping is completely out of the importers control. You have mult-billion dollar companies losing millions daily because of it. You think an importer of 20cars a year can do something about it?
    For anyone who asked for a guarantee, you guys are fucked.

My Ride
    V8s

Edit: nvm

My Ride
    Cayman

The boat my car is in was just in California for 3 days and arriving in Vancouver tomorrow per the boat tracking site. Wonder how many more weeks it will be till I see the car lol

New wheels that I ordered for the truck from Japan 6 weeks ago showed up today.

My Ride
    Cayman

Quote Originally Posted by Proyecto2000 View Post
    The boat my car is in was just in California for 3 days and arriving in Vancouver tomorrow per the boat tracking site. Wonder how many more weeks it will be till I see the car lol
    Boat is still idling off vancouver island but i got the bpro email to arrange car hauler shipping so hope the port strike ends soon....

My Ride
    06 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by S-FLY View Post
    New wheels that I ordered for the truck from Japan 6 weeks ago showed up today.
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    Cayman

Boat is still idling off vancouver island but i got the bpro email to arrange car hauler shipping so hope the port strike ends soon....
    Car made it off the boat and then the port went on strike again so my wait continues lol

At least yours is here on Canadian soil.

Also, I just read that they were illegally on strike because they didn't issue a 72 hour strike notice (which they just did), so technically there's a chance that your car might make it off the boat before they strike on Saturday.

My Ride
    Cayman

Also, I just read that they were illegally on strike because they didn't issue a 72 hour strike notice (which they just did), so technically there's a chance that your car might make it off the boat before they strike on Saturday.
    So I haven’t heard anything from B Pro since the email asking where I wanted the car shipped to 10 days ago. However i saw on myshiptracking.com that the Sirius Leader docked at the Annacis auto terminal from 6am Sunday to 11pm and then left for China.
    This is why I am assuming that my car made it off the boat before they went back on strike. The last email from B Pro said one week to clear customs and another to get on a truck and arrive in Calgary so crossing fingers for early August delivery.

Can’t wait as I have a few parts sitting on the work bench ready to go on the car.

My Ride
    Cayman

Got the car today and I am waiting on BPro to file an insurance claim as its damaged and it had a few things stolen.....

at least it drives really nice.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Got the car today and I am waiting on BPro to file an insurance claim as its damaged and it had a few things stolen.....

at least it drives really nice.
    Oh man what a saga. What was stolen??

Glad it drives well.. most important part

My Ride
    Cayman

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    Oh man what a saga. What was stolen??

Glad it drives well.. most important part
    unfortunately my driver side mirror has been broken off and the rear bumper damaged. Someone decided to steal all of the car tools including the wheel lock key, all of the service history and owners manuals, center wheel cap, cargo net and a very random button. I need to get a quote from Porsche for replacements I guess.

Sorry to hear that, what a pain in the ass. Keep us up to date on their insurance claim process.

Update: My truck was shipped via container even though I didn't select this option. B-Pro is covering the additional shipping cost, which is good customer service. The boat is currently moored in Everett Washington, however I received a package that included a letter from RIV stating that the truck was successfully imported at the port of Vancouver 2 days ago. Not sure if this is just the paperwork for it being processed or if the truck is physically in Vancouver because the boat it was on never moored in Vancouver. Anyways, I'm hoping the truck will be on my driveway next week!

My Ride
    Cayman

Update: My truck was shipped via container even though I didn't select this option. B-Pro is covering the additional shipping cost, which is good customer service. The boat is currently moored in Everett Washington, however I received a package that included a letter from RIV stating that the truck was successfully imported at the port of Vancouver 2 days ago. Not sure if this is just the paperwork for it being processed or if the truck is physically in Vancouver because the boat it was on never moored in Vancouver. Anyways, I'm hoping the truck will be on my driveway next week!
    awesome news! I got the paper work package at my house and two days later I was getting a call from a transport company to come pick up the car in the glenmore industrial park. Hopefully your truck isnt missing anything.

Btw, Brian told me that they have a long list of claims currently. A lot of the cars that they unloaded in July had stuff missing or damage so he said that it will be a big group claim for his customers this time. Crappy deal for everyone.

Call me crazy but I am about to ask these guys to find me a winter beater lol

My Ride
    Cayman

Did you get your truck finally?

Finally received it. It arrived while I was on vacation so I had a friend pick it up.
    Currently adding some missing lights and reflectors so that it'll pass OOP. It also had a torn CV boot which wasn't caught in the pictures that were sent to me, but overall, it's what I expected. Hope to have it on the road next week.

How's the insurance claim process going?

My Ride
    Cayman

that's great that you finally got it. You should bring it to one of the 50 trust worthy mechanics in the NE by the Princess auto off Country Hills Blvd. Bet they would all pass OOP inspection even if you were missing all for wheels and head / tail lights lol

I havent heard a thing from B Pro on my last 2 emails. I guess another waiting game.

My Ride
    Cayman

Finally got contacted by the person handling insurance. As suspected I have faced a few hurdles with them but I can elaborate once we have settled file.

in the interim if any of you are exporting a car make sure that your insurance coverage is from Japan to your house and make sure that you have photos documenting the cars condition at the port in Japan, at the port in Vancouver and that you have a manifest / list of items that are in the car that you are buying such as the spare tire, tools, cargo nets, etc... to save yourself some of the headaches that I am currently facing...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast