Quantcast
FS: BNIB - Poly Voyager 4310 UC Headset and Charge Cradle - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: BNIB - Poly Voyager 4310 UC Headset and Charge Cradle

My Ride
    GTIR->SE-R->RDX->SLT->S60->LS460

Default FS: BNIB - Poly Voyager 4310 UC Headset and Charge Cradle

Won at a trade show, never worn. I'm already setup at my home office so this is not needed.

Great for home office or upgrade your current setup.

CLEAR AUDIO QUALITY: Noise-canceling dual mic with Acoustic Fence technology in a flexible boom microphone blocks out background noise so callers hear only you; plus, pinch-to-mute button on mic boom lets you quickly silence your mic, while dynamic mute alert lets you know you’re muted.

CONNECTIVITY & MOBILITY: Wirelessly connect to two devices at once while you move freely throughout your home or office with a range of up to a 164 ft (50 m) with the included BT700 USB-A Bluetooth adapter, and/or connect to a mobile phone using Bluetooth 5.2.

LONG-LIFE BATTERY: Stay productive with up to 24-hours of wireless talk time on a single charge; extend your talk time even further by using as a wired headset with audio over USB cable mode.

COMFORTABLE: Over-the-head, single-ear headset with adjustable padded headband and memory foam ear cushion is designed to let you easily multi-task all day without discomfort.

DESIGNED FOR HYBRID WORKING: Ideal for professionals needing an affordable solution to connect at home, in the office, or both; truckers and commercial drivers needing a noise-canceling microphone for communication on the road.

INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Headset, BT700 USB-A Bluetooth adapter, USB-A to USB-C charging cable, carrying case for easy storage and portability.
    Number of items: 1

3 levels of hybrid active noise cancellation : Experience acoustic excellence others can’t touch. Loud and distracting background is just gone with 3-levels of advanced digital hybrid ANC. With this headset, you’re ready to have the most critical conversations with confidence.

LOCATED IN DIDSBURY, AB. WILLING TO DELIVER TO AIRDRIE, NORTH CALGARY AND RED DEER

BEYOND PRICE: $150

Name:  20230426_080536.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  170.4 KB
    Name:  20230426_080454.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  193.1 KB
    Last edited by nissanK; 05-18-2023 at 10:42 AM.
    Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.

My Ride

**BEYOND PRICE DROP**

$150 now. Just sitting in my office gathering dust.
    Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.

My Ride

October Bump.

Totally forgot about this in my office. Still available and BNIB!