Quantcast
Need help with body control module 03 Nissan Fairlady - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Need help with body control module 03 Nissan Fairlady

My Ride
    changes every year

Default Need help with body control module 03 Nissan Fairlady

Friend of mine has been told thathis non starting issue with his jdm 350z is because of the bcm. Looking for help if anyone knows these things, where to potentially find a jdm module etc.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Is the JDM BCM different than a Canadian BCM? I'd get him to find PN#s first to compare if actually different or if a Canadian spec can be used. Theres Nissan dealers that have JDM Nissan Fast catalogs, Ericksen Nissan where I used to work had one. They maybe able to help you out....

Otherwise www.car-part.com for junkyard parts
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    changes every year

Quote Originally Posted by dj_rice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is the JDM BCM different than a Canadian BCM? I'd get him to find PN#s first to compare if actually different or if a Canadian spec can be used. Theres Nissan dealers that have JDM Nissan Fast catalogs, Ericksen Nissan where I used to work had one. They maybe able to help you out....

Thanks I'll get him to start there.

My Ride
    changes every year

Well it looks they can't do anything. Anyone know any guys that know these cars in and out.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by 03ozwhip View Post
    Well it looks they can't do anything. Anyone know any guys that know these cars in and out.
    I just looked at their staff, all brand new folks. Sorry man. All the old ones moved on. Should of been able to give you a PN# at least
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    changes every year

I just looked at their staff, all brand new folks. Sorry man. All the old ones moved on. Should of been able to give you a PN# at least
    Makes sense. He's now on a mission to find out someone that can do a standalone instead, sounds like no one wants to touch it. He is in edmonton so if anyone knows of a good standalone/tuner guy in edmonton, let me know.

My Ride

Makes sense. He's now on a mission to find out someone that can do a standalone instead, sounds like no one wants to touch it. He is in edmonton so if anyone knows of a good standalone/tuner guy in edmonton, let me know.
    I'd get him to join the 780tuners club in FB group and ask there, theres also a 350Z/G35 group on FB as well in Alberta

My Ride
    changes every year

I'd get him to join the 780tuners club in FB group and ask there, theres also a 350Z/G35 group on FB as well in Alberta
    Ya I think he started looking over there now, he's got a couple quotes but it's for a standalone etc.

My Ride
    Has wheels

Silver Maple Numerics - Just south of Spruce Grove may be able to help, I think he's a pretty big tuner guy.

My Ride
    changes every year

Quote Originally Posted by brucebanner View Post
    Silver Maple Numerics - Just south of Spruce Grove may be able to help, I think he's a pretty big tuner guy.
    Thanks I'll get him to check with them too.