Quantcast
Alternatives to jackets / laptop bag - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Alternatives to jackets / laptop bag

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Glasses = Put them on your face
    Wallet = Get a slim wallet and put it in the front right pocket
    Keys = Front right pocket
    Phone = Left front pocket
    Business Card Holder = Leave it at the office and keep 1-2 business cards in your slim wallet

    Airpods and Lacross Ball = Get extras and leave it at the locations so you don't have to transfer them everywhere you go.

    If this doesn't work you can look into this

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stampede Central
    My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cosworth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Carrying a full on bag now going to the mall just feels like Im itching to rob something.
    Just carry the backpack with while pushing an empty stroller with a "looking for my wife" look on your face

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    9,201
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I still maintain get rid of the crap and be better
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Poe-tay-toes
    Posts
    12,712
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Need somewhere for your tots.
    Name:  tots-tater.gif
Views: 241
Size:  3.65 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by whoreads View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still maintain get rid of the crap and be better
    You say this a lot, i think i need you to analyse my travel stuff

    I'm thinking just ditch the tools somewhere and say that Westjet lost them, then I could wear my PPE on the plane and only have to carry my wallet, laptop and phones

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    9,099
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phreezee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's for traveling into pickpocket heavy areas.

    Daily, if I have to carry whatever jeans pockets wont' hold, I rock this.
    Name:  81lANrX9DfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  198.3 KB
    Name:  71Pr9MFgTqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  186.4 KB

    https://www.amazon.ca/tomtoc-H02-Sho...09KXBK957?th=1

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Where can you get timbuk2 bags other than MEC?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    4,286
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    I bought mine on Amazon. Although that was probably 4 years ago, not sure what their availability on Amazon is like now.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjstare View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bought mine on Amazon. Although that was probably 4 years ago, not sure what their availability on Amazon is like now.
    pretty limited.

    I bought a nice burton bag but it was too small, waiting on another in the mail, and one from dakine to try.. But my coworker showed me the timbuk2 bags today and they look like exactly what i want. MEC only has one, but i was looking at 2 different models..

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Big Char.
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,871
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Need somewhere for your tots.
    Name:  tots-tater.gif
Views: 241
Size:  3.65 MB
    You mother fucker!

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ExtraSlow again

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    pretty limited.

    I bought a nice burton bag but it was too small, waiting on another in the mail, and one from dakine to try.. But my coworker showed me the timbuk2 bags today and they look like exactly what i want. MEC only has one, but i was looking at 2 different models..
    Check out Bellroy as well. I have the Transit Workpack and I love it. It’s on the smaller side but they have a nice selection of different sized backpacks.

    Not sure if anywhere sells them locally tho, I ordered online on Black Friday.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    4,286
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    I’m a big fan of bellroy stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Wireless N, Adapter, Laptop Cooler, LCD, Laptop Bag, PC Fan, Bluetooth Mouse

    By BigMass in forum Computer Hardware & Peripherals
    Replies: 6
    Latest Threads: 10-02-2010, 05:49 PM
  2. FS or Trade: Laptop bag for up to 15.4" laptop

    By pei_boy in forum Computer Hardware & Peripherals
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 08-09-2006, 09:03 AM
  3. Suprnova Alternatives?

    By Neil4Speed in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 9
    Latest Threads: 01-07-2005, 02:19 AM
  4. kazaa alternatives

    By hyperwhite in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 14
    Latest Threads: 07-18-2004, 11:57 PM
  5. Looking for alternatives for shipping cars out of province...

    By spyguy in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 08-21-2003, 02:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •