Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 68 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1670

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are a disgusting human being. Your posts get more demented as they go on.

The civilians killed did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to be raped or murdered.

We get it, Your family in Egypt is scared of the jews. Their scared of being attacked. You clearly share a lot of the same beliefs as them. Please come back to reality.... no one deserves to be raped and murdered at a massive scale.
    I never said it was ok to happen to anyone. You're ignoring the torment that Israeli soldiers caused before October 7th to innocent civilians. Are Israeli lives worth more?

No, you don't get it. None of my family is scared of Jews, where do you get that from? You're full of idiotic assumptions to fit this narrow ideology that you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    No, they didn't bomb hospitals.
    The "bombed hospital" with "500" dead turned out to be a shitty Gazan rocket that malfunctioned and hit an empty parking lot.

You didn't answer my question, try again.
    How do you identify a civilian vs. combatant?
    Hilarious, where do you get your news from? How would you identify a civilian? You seem to think everyone on Gaza is Hamas lol

Maybe some of you are Jewish and it's striking a nerve but I have many Jewish friends that feel what Israel is doing is wrong.
    Last edited by jabjab; 01-25-2024 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    I never said it was ok to happen to anyone. You're ignoring the torment that Israeli soldiers caused before October 7th to innocent civilians. Are Israeli lives worth more?

No, you don't get it. None of my family is scared of Jews, where do you get that from? You're full of idiotic assumptions to fit this narrow ideology that you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Hilarious, where do you get your news from? How would you identify a civilian? You seem to think everyone on Gaza is Hamas lol

Maybe some of you are Jewish and it's striking a nerve but I have many Jewish friends that feel what Israel is doing is wrong.

You too demented to see that your response to mass rape and mass murder of innocent civilians is to blame Israel for something.

What planet do you live on that you think this is normal?

And you posted about your family in Egypt being scared of being attacked.... you don't remember your own posts.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Some people are just idiots to their core. This isn’t that complicated.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

You too demented to see that your response to mass rape and mass murder of innocent civilians is to blame Israel for something.

What planet do you live on that you think this is normal?

And you posted about your family in Egypt being scared of being attacked.... you don't remember your own posts.
    I think you're the only demented one. I never said I'm blaming Israel, go back and quote me if you'd like. I'm saying Palestinians have endured so much torture before October 7th that none of are talking about and missing the whole point of this "war"

One person earlier referred to Israel as being conor McGregor and if you provoke him you'll get beat up. So it's ok for Israel to get "provoked" but not the other way around?

I 100 percent did not say my family is afraid. I said if Egypt let's Palestinians in there is a threat Israel will not stop at occupancy of Gaza and will make up an excuse to try to take Egyptian territory. Would they succeed? Probably not but it's a conflict they want to avoid

Oh that's right nothing was provoked. Israel has done nothing wrong before October 7th....
    Your still trying to defend your response to the mass murder and mass rape to thousands of people.

It's not a normal response. No one glosses over it and immediately blames another person/country.

Answer my question.

Your still trying to defend your response to the mass murder and mass rape to thousands of people.

It's not a normal response. No one glosses over it and immediately blames another person/country.
    You're interpretation of my answers are what you want to hear to make you feel validated. Have a nice day.

- - - Updated - - -

Answer my question.
    I'm not a military expert to answer that question. Leave that for the experienced Israeli military... Oh and yourself since you could probably answer it being an expert yourself

Coward

Coward
    Did I strike a nerve? Lol clown

My sky daddy can beat up your sky daddy.

My sky daddy can beat up your sky daddy.
    What are you? 12 years old?

Name:  Screenshot_20240125_214019_Instagram.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  98.2 KB

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Completely accurate reporting.

Just like the 500 people who died in the IDF airstrike on the hospital two months ago which ended up being a Hamas failed rocket.

Hamas controlled media
    Hamas controlled health ministry
    Hamas controlled “civilian deaths” count.

All bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Completely accurate reporting.

Just like the 500 people who died in the IDF airstrike on the hospital two months ago which ended up being a Hamas failed rocket.

Hamas controlled media
    Hamas controlled health ministry
    Hamas controlled “civilian deaths” count.

All bullshit.
    Omar Suleiman is an American Muslim scholar, civil rights activist, public speaker, and author. He is the founding president of the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research and an adjunct professor of Islamic studies and member of the Ethics Center Advisory Board at Southern Methodist University.

He is not part of Hamas dumbass

Did his flag have an AK47 tied to it?

I'll answer my question.
    What determines a combatant, from a civilian?
    A weapon, a mother trucking weapon in their hand.

ANYONE can be a combatant or non combatant instantly by picking up or dropping a gun.

Hell you can also have a dude pretending to be Rambo in life, double fisting AK47's, get lit and riddled with bullet holes and some bro walk by to pick up his guns.
    Is he now considered a civilian because there are no guns present when he is being counted in death statistics?

International Law actually says that you can't turn civilian hospitals into conflict zones, use the sick and indured as human shields as it is a war crime.

The international criminal court (ICC) in The Hague, defines a long list of war crimes including “intentionally directing attacks against buildings dedicated to religion, education, art, science or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals and places where the sick and wounded are collected”. However, an exception is made, and places like schools, mosques and hospitals can lose their protected status and be considered a legitimate target, if the targets are military objectives.

And there have been videos of hostages brought into a hospital, weapons and tunnels, and shafts found in mosques, schools and hospitals.

=========================
    Since the Oct 7th attack, Polling on Palestinians show that they have shown even more support both in Gaza and West Bank. As part of the Palestinian Center for Policy Survey and Research, finding shows that 72% said they believe Oct 7th was correct, and voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war

---> https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...es-2023-12-14/

Yep, Civilians of all kinds including 10 year olds enjoying their looting, amongst the murdering and raping mayhem.

--> https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...survivors-say/

Omar Suleiman is your source??? Hahaha, but of course. This guy is a complete liar, which he can do against the Kuffar. I've seen his videos years ago. Islam is a Religion of Peace. Muhammad did no major sin, Women aren't forced to wear Head Covering. Lies upon lies.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Omar Suleiman is an American Muslim scholar, civil rights activist, public speaker, and author. He is the founding president of the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research and an adjunct professor of Islamic studies and member of the Ethics Center Advisory Board at Southern Methodist University.
    So a useless loser who studies magic man in the sky. Great source! Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Omar Suleiman is your source??? Hahaha, but of course. This guy is a complete liar, which he can do against the Kuffar. I've seen his videos years ago. Islam is a Religion of Peace. Muhammad did no major sin, Women aren't forced to wear Head Covering. Lies upon lies.
    your posts are focused on the hate of a religion and Muhammad. They live rent free in your head, good luck with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    So a useless loser who studies magic man in the sky. Great source! Keep it coming.
    yes , no creditability and he studies magic. Good interruption.

- - - Updated - - -

Did his flag have an AK47 tied to it?

I'll answer my question.
    What determines a combatant, from a civilian?
    A weapon, a mother trucking weapon in their hand.

ANYONE can be a combatant or non combatant instantly by picking up or dropping a gun.

Hell you can also have a dude pretending to be Rambo in life, double fisting AK47's, get lit and riddled with bullet holes and some bro walk by to pick up his guns.
    Is he now considered a civilian because there are no guns present when he is being counted in death statistics?
    So its all good if you're buying your child a super soaker gun from Walmart ("a mother fucking weapon") and there is a situation outside that walmart and police see you walking out and shoot your ass down. Great, then your child picks up your supersoaker and then they shoot him or her down. But that super soaker turns out not be a supersoaker at all it was just interrupted as a "threat"

Sweet! thats what you want right? Keep answering your own questions military expert lol
    Last edited by jabjab; 01-26-2024 at 08:06 AM.

your posts are focused on the hate of a religion and Muhammad. They live rent free in your head, good luck with that.

- - - Updated - - -

yes , no creditability and he studies magic. Good interruption.

- - - Updated - - -

So its all good if you're buying your child a super soaker gun from Walmart ("a mother fucking weapon") and there is a situation outside that walmart and police see you walking out and shoot your ass down. Great, then your child picks up your supersoaker and then they shoot him or her down. But that super soaker turns out not be a supersoaker at all it was just interrupted as a "threat"

Sweet! thats what you want right? Keep answering your own questions military expert lol

Sorry, you're right. They are walking around with super soakers on the Gaza strip.
    My mistake.

Sorry, you're right. They are walking around with super soakers on the Gaza strip.
    My mistake.
    how did I know you'll answer will be something like you just posted.

Christopher Hedges, an AMERICAN journalist has been quoted "Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered. But never before have I watched soliders enticed children like mice into a trap and murdered them for sport"

Should we ignore this because it sounds like he's reporting something different than Israel and mainstream western news?

Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast