Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    40% of the population of Gaza is under 15 years old. Someone airdrop some condoms into that place holy fuck.
    Someone needs to airdrop Dr. Pierre Crouse's ass in there.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Whatever the solution is, the first step is to liberate the Gazan people from HAMAS.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    BTR-60

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    Pretty sure some of the weapons came from Ukraine, and obviously Iran. Don't think Russia has any weapons to spare at the moment haha. Ukraine, which was the most corrupt country in Europe before the war with Russia started....all of the sudden became a saint overnight? I highly doubt it. At the end of the day, if there is money to be made, money will be made, and corrupt officials in power will enrich themselves. This is evident all over the world, not picking on Ukraine here, but generally speaking, it's always the case. Money always wins.
    I've definitely heard the reports of weapons from Ukraine, not sure how true it is but if so, money well spent Nato, money well spent. As for Russia, it goes well back to the Soviet Union supplying Fatah officially and not so officially today, with their weapons flowing from Syria and the black market. Also, knockoff AKs are the most widely produced weapon in the world but are often misidentified as "Russian."

Now I have no idea what the platform was, if the platform is "kill all jews" and everyone voted for them, then yah that's one thing, but if the platform is "liberate our occupied lands, freedom of movement, prosperity" ect, then that's a whole other issue.
    "Kill all Jews" is definitely their platform, it's enshrined in their official charter.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

If you haven't heard already, our government is completely incompetent. These people participating in Pro-Hamas "resistance" chants and rally's should be identified and tracked.
    I'm sure CSIS is way ahead of your thinking on that front.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    I'm sure CSIS is way ahead of your thinking on that front.
    Yea CSIS is a pack of geniuses
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Whichever rally deploys bouncy houses will be shut down.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

The original founding if Hamas had a stated policy of "uniting every inch of Palestine under an Islamic government."

You geographers can fact-check this for me, but I belive that includes all the land of present day Israel plus more.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Quote Originally Posted by whoreads View Post
    I've definitely heard the reports of weapons from Ukraine, not sure how true it is but if so, money well spent Nato, money well spent. As for Russia, it goes well back to the Soviet Union supplying Fatah officially and not so officially today, with their weapons flowing from Syria and the black market. Also, knockoff AKs are the most widely produced weapon in the world but are often misidentified as "Russian."

"Kill all Jews" is definitely their platform, it's enshrined in their official charter.

Makes sense. Some reports were of US weapons, so those are the ones I was talking about mainly, either from Afghanistan or Ukraine. Guess there is some video of Hamas saying thank you to Ukraine, but with all the fake shit out there, who even knows.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

"WWTD?" is the answer to the conflict.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I don't know enough to say otherwise, but just to play a devil's advocate here, let's assume that there was a political party in Canada, that said everything that you want to hear, would you not vote for them? Now I have no idea what the platform was, if the platform is "kill all jews" and everyone voted for them, then yah that's one thing, but if the platform is "liberate our occupied lands, freedom of movement, prosperity" ect, then that's a whole other issue. We all know politicians lie and make promises they never keep. My guess Hamas platform was "kill all jews", which makes the innocent Palestinians not so innocent, but at the same time, not everyone shows up for elections...and I would be surprised if women over there have a right to vote even, so if Hamas won the election (assuming it was even legitimate), it doesn't make everyone a terrorist.

Anyways, just rumbling on. I have no affiliation with either side here, as I said earlier, I can see that both sides have issues with each other, and I can understand why, I just hope it gets resolved with least amount of casualties of innocent people. What I don't like about this whole situation is that they won't even let people evacuate the strip, at least let women and children out. I understand there are always going to be casualties in any war, but at least usually people have somewhere to run before their town/city gets bombed, here it just seems like you are stuck between a rock and a hard place, and it's all down to luck if you make it or not.
    The day you start beheading babies to inflict your terror is the day you have zero legitimacy, I don't care how you have been wronged. That is a level of evil that goes far beyond collateral damage. There is no negotiating with that type of person... Kill... Them... All... edit- By that I mean terrorists of all ilks…
    Last edited by tirebob; 10-12-2023 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    The day you start beheading babies to inflict your terror is the day you have zero legitimacy, I don't care how you have been wronged. That is a level of evil that goes far beyond collateral damage. There is no negotiating with that type of person... Kill... Them... All...
    Cringe, the type of headlines the jews put out then retract. You can clearly see how the media wants to portray one side.

To me it seems the jews haven't learned anything from their past as they are doing similar things to the Palestinians the last 50 years+

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

lol got to love the woodwork
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    BTR-60

lol got to love the woodwork
    Right and they all parrot the same stupidity "Jews control the media" "All Israelis are Jews" etc.

I know there is a great number of ignorant morons in our society, but it's good when they reveal themselves, especially the ones lining the streets in "protest" these days.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

lol got to love the wetwork
    ftfy
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by beecue View Post
    Cringe, the type of headlines the jews put out then retract. You can clearly see how the media wants to portray one side.

To me it seems the jews haven't learned anything from their past as they are doing similar things to the Palestinians the last 50 years+
    What "things" are those exactly anyway. I saw an interview pre attack of a Palestinian woman crying about how every time she enters Israel for school or work, she's subjected to search, has to wait in line a long time, blahblah. She also said she's been locked out of Gaza, and locked in, many times. Then went on to complain about Israel shutting off their power, stopping food shipments coming in, etc etc and etc.

If you look at a map, Gaza - which was actually occupied by Egypt, hence the Egyptian/slash/Palestinians even being there, was captured by Israel in the 1967 war, where Israel really handed it to the 5 or so countries staged to attack them. Nothing has really changed in Gaza since then territorially, the last Yom Kippur war in 73 not much changed. The war of attrition, 80-81 clashes, the 2006 war...again, nothing really has changed re Gaza.

My point - with the map being fairly stable for 50+ years, one can easily see that Gaza shares a border with Egypt. My question is why, that being so, does Gaza not get their power, water, and everything else from their fellow Egyptians, cross into Egypt for school and work instead of Israel, and also use that 25km of water front to bring in supplies/trade from these things called SHIPS. Then they wouldn't had to deal with Israel. Like at all. Why haven't the Palestinians done this? It's not like there are piles of Israeli troops, or even Israeli police, occupying Gaza, holding them back from "leaving". (well, maybe now there is and will be, but before, no, not since the last fracas in 2021, or 2006, but even then it was only temp).

Quote Originally Posted by beecue View Post

Even take that out of the equation, which it has not yet completely, the other multitude of the attacks still are 100% justifiable to go in and go all out...

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    The day you start beheading babies to inflict your terror is the day you have zero legitimacy, I don't care how you have been wronged.
    I tend to agree with this. Once humanity is thrown out the window, there isn't much point in trying to reason or find common ground. It's a really crappy situation for non-radical Palestinians, but Hamas HAD to know the repercussions of launching a large scale attack (largely on citizens). I fail to see what they were hoping to accomplish from a political perspective, but they pretty much guaranteed that peace isn't going to happen any time remotely soon.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Iran wants to get frisky with two Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups about to setup shop within striking distance.

Name:  IMG_3864.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  121.2 KB

Will anyone miss Iran if they’re wiped off the map?

My Ride
    Trucks

Iran wants to get frisky with two Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups about to setup shop within striking distance.

Name:  IMG_3864.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  121.2 KB

Will anyone miss Iran if they’re wiped off the map?
    Maybe. I have a good friend that works there fairly often completing oil wells. Says the country is nice to work in once you’re away from the power point photo areas the media likes to use.

My Ride
    BTR-60

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    My point - with the map being fairly stable for 50+ years, one can easily see that Gaza shares a border with Egypt. My question is why, that being so, does Gaza not get their power, water, and everything else from their fellow Egyptians, cross into Egypt for school and work instead of Israel, and also use that 25km of water front to bring in supplies/trade from these things called SHIPS. Then they wouldn't had to deal with Israel. Like at all. Why haven't the Palestinians done this?
    You expect them to answer this question? You're not dealing with an overly bright individual you know. My advice, if they're still lurking and to others who think all Jews are the same: look into Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, Gabor Mate, all pro-Palestinian Jews and Holocaust survivors. There are many others too, you may learn something, like how to properly approach the subject of the Palestinian struggle without sounding like a complete tool.

Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast