Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 58 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1670

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

Freed Hostage Mia Schem is a Warrior that went through Hell

Some notes:

- she was instructed on what to say in the Hamas propaganda video when she was being held captive. Also, the same in the van before she was released

- She and her friend had fled and got in her car when rockets started firing. While she was driving, her friend screamed, “they’re shooting,” she recalled. “I hit the gas to try and pass them but they shot the tires and the car stopped.” A truck full of Hamas Jihadis drove by and shot her in the arm a very very close range.

- Mia Schem, 21 was shot in the arm at the Music festival so bad that her arm almost was coming off. “I was on the floor, covered in blood, and I screamed, ‘I lost my hand, I lost my hand.'

- She tried to play dead but her friend's car was burning around her and she saw a man walking amid the cars and thinking it was a Israeli, shouted Help, but it was a Jihadi who told her to get up. [Get burned up by the fire or risk getting help from someone, what a decision to make!]

- He “started to touch me, in the upper part of my body,” gesturing toward her chest. “And I started to scream, to go crazy, amid the burning cars, the bodies.” Then the terrorist, she said, saw the situation with her arm and “recoiled, and stopped for a moment.” [nice perfect molesting Jihadi]. She said she was most afraid of being raped.

- Her friend Elia Toledano was taken captive and his body was recovered and brought back to Israel earlier last month

- A few days after her surgery, she was forced to film a Propaganda video. “They told me to say that they were taking care of me and treating me… You do what you’re told. You’re afraid to die.”

- She was brought to a family home of a husband, wife and their children [innocent civilians no doubt]

- She was kept in a room and told she couldn't speak, move, cry or be seen. “There’s a terrorist, who is watching you 24/7, who is raping you with his eyes… an evil stare. I was afraid of being raped. It was my biggest fear there.” She was not raped she says because the husband's wife and children were in the next room.

- The wife and a child were taunting her [seriously the kid opened up a bag of candy, came up close to her, opened the bag, closed it and left]. His wife hated the fact he was alone in the with her, and would play games with me, brining husband food, but not bring her food.

- Schem said she felt only “pure hatred. There are no innocent citizens there. They’re families controlled by Hamas. They’re children who from the moment they are born, they teach them that Israel is Palestine and just to hate Jews.”

- her captor was angry, upset, crying and told her that his two friends had been killed in Israeli airstrikes: “I was very satisfied” by the news, she said, “but I acted sad, I comforted him, I played the game.”

- she was later moved from home to home, and four or five days before she was released, she was sent to the tunnels: "No air, no food, with an open wound" She met a handful of 6-7 other hostages, in a 2.5 square meter room

- when she was released, leaving other hostages behind was “the hardest thing in the world.” “They said to me, ‘Mia, please, make sure they don’t forget us.’ And I apologized that I was leaving,” she said. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.

- She barely slept during her time there because she was so terrified, did not shower or receive medications. She cleaned her own wounds, changed her own bandages and did physiotherapy on herself

- Schem broke down during the interview, saying she still has not come to terms with her return as she processes the ordeal. “I can’t get it out of my head,” she said.

- she developed epilepsy and faces a long road of recovery

--
    Feel bad for what is even happening with the 136 remaining hostages, now 3 months since, including the 1 year old baby boy Kfir, who just had his first birthday yesterday..

Release the Hostages! Hamas Surrender. All absent from these Protests. Which means all they care about is supporting Hamas Perfect Jihadis

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Freed Hostage Mia Schem is a Warrior that went through Hell

Some notes:

- she was instructed on what to say in the Hamas propaganda video when she was being held captive. Also, the same in the van before she was released

- She and her friend had fled and got in her car when rockets started firing. While she was driving, her friend screamed, “they’re shooting,” she recalled. “I hit the gas to try and pass them but they shot the tires and the car stopped.” A truck full of Hamas Jihadis drove by and shot her in the arm a very very close range.

- Mia Schem, 21 was shot in the arm at the Music festival so bad that her arm almost was coming off. “I was on the floor, covered in blood, and I screamed, ‘I lost my hand, I lost my hand.'

- She tried to play dead but her friend's car was burning around her and she saw a man walking amid the cars and thinking it was a Israeli, shouted Help, but it was a Jihadi who told her to get up. [Get burned up by the fire or risk getting help from someone, what a decision to make!]

- He “started to touch me, in the upper part of my body,” gesturing toward her chest. “And I started to scream, to go crazy, amid the burning cars, the bodies.” Then the terrorist, she said, saw the situation with her arm and “recoiled, and stopped for a moment.” [nice perfect molesting Jihadi]. She said she was most afraid of being raped.

- Her friend Elia Toledano was taken captive and his body was recovered and brought back to Israel earlier last month

- A few days after her surgery, she was forced to film a Propaganda video. “They told me to say that they were taking care of me and treating me… You do what you’re told. You’re afraid to die.”

- She was brought to a family home of a husband, wife and their children [innocent civilians no doubt]

- She was kept in a room and told she couldn't speak, move, cry or be seen. “There’s a terrorist, who is watching you 24/7, who is raping you with his eyes… an evil stare. I was afraid of being raped. It was my biggest fear there.” She was not raped she says because the husband's wife and children were in the next room.

- The wife and a child were taunting her [seriously the kid opened up a bag of candy, came up close to her, opened the bag, closed it and left]. His wife hated the fact he was alone in the with her, and would play games with me, brining husband food, but not bring her food.

- Schem said she felt only “pure hatred. There are no innocent citizens there. They’re families controlled by Hamas. They’re children who from the moment they are born, they teach them that Israel is Palestine and just to hate Jews.”

- her captor was angry, upset, crying and told her that his two friends had been killed in Israeli airstrikes: “I was very satisfied” by the news, she said, “but I acted sad, I comforted him, I played the game.”

- she was later moved from home to home, and four or five days before she was released, she was sent to the tunnels: "No air, no food, with an open wound" She met a handful of 6-7 other hostages, in a 2.5 square meter room

- when she was released, leaving other hostages behind was “the hardest thing in the world.” “They said to me, ‘Mia, please, make sure they don’t forget us.’ And I apologized that I was leaving,” she said. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.

- She barely slept during her time there because she was so terrified, did not shower or receive medications. She cleaned her own wounds, changed her own bandages and did physiotherapy on herself

- Schem broke down during the interview, saying she still has not come to terms with her return as she processes the ordeal. “I can’t get it out of my head,” she said.

- she developed epilepsy and faces a long road of recovery

--
    Feel bad for what is even happening with the 136 remaining hostages, now 3 months since, including the 1 year old baby boy Kfir, who just had his first birthday yesterday..

Release the Hostages! Hamas Surrender. All absent from these Protests. Which means all they care about is supporting Hamas Perfect Jihadis
    Crazy! Seems like a movie. Damn all Muslims, they are all to blame for this

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I've lost track of which groups it is still OK to hate.
    Vandals, terrorist supporters, people uttering death threats in front of cops....you know, chill people.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    Religion of peace and prosperity. Not at all cavemen stuck in the stone age.

My Ride
    NC1

That’s so sad
    Feel terrible for this young woman
    I hope she heals slowly 1 day at a time
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

All I can say is Israel is exercising wayy too much restraint and I hope it doesn't come back to bite them...fuck the protesters and their calls for a ceasefire.

Then again, maybe they are doing the smart thing and aiming to kill the actual terrorists with as little collateral damage as possible and not start a nuclear war with Iran?

I'm curious though, I don't personally know any Hamas/Palestinian supporters...do they all just think these are lies/propaganda?

So basically they are no different than people like SportEL during Covid?

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    I'm curious though, I don't personally know any Hamas/Palestinian supporters...do they all just think these are lies/propaganda?
    I worked with a Palestinian guy and a couple Muslim guys a few years ago, still have them on social media. In short, yes, they state it’s lies or propaganda. They also are saying “don’t judge all of us based on the actions of a few bad apples,” more or less.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by bjstare View Post
    I worked with a Palestinian guy and a couple Muslim guys a few years ago, still have them on social media. In short, yes, they state it’s lies or propaganda. They also are saying “don’t judge all of us based on the actions of a few bad apples,” more or less.
    A good school mate of mine is married to a Palestinian girl and lives in the Middle East somewhere...he's the exact same, it's all propaganda and Israel is basically the exact same as the Nazi Party in the 1930s

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Useful idiots are useful.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    NC1

it's all propaganda
    what if buster and killy are the evil ones on beyond and 89coupe is the good guy
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Nissan x2

What is the criteria to self-identify as a palestinian, considering they’re claiming to be from a state that has never existed?

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    it's all propaganda
    what if buster and killy are the evil ones on beyond and 89coupe is the good guy
    What if everyone on beyond is an asshole, and you're the only good guy?

There are no good guys on beyond.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Evil? I’m honoured.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Evil? I’m honoured.
    Name:  evilest.gif
Views: 231
Size:  390.9 KB

What if we are all the good guys, but Sam is the only bad guy.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    Actually, they are. Every practising Muslim is to blame for perpetuating the lies of their religion and are by extension responsible for the evils and harms that result from its continued existence.

Just like the Christians are for theirs.

Every single person who actively props this shit up is responsible for continuing the problems it causes. Religion = war, and always will until the end of it or, the end of us.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...demonstrations

Good. I want way more protestors arrested. Orders of magnitude more. Of all political stripes.

Jail. Maybe even a little stompy the horse and skull cracking.

fact.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

The photo radar of protests - we need to pay for this shit somehow. I'm actually for it, fuck these guys deliberately screwing the public whether it's blocking +15s, blocking major roadways, vandalism investigations, increased police presence ...shit ain't cheap.
    Ultracrepidarian

Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast