Quantcast
UCP pronouns trans surgery MEGATHREAD - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: UCP pronouns trans surgery MEGATHREAD

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Saw a post on Twitter from a teacher that 7 out of 30 kids are Trans or using different pro nouns. That's far above 1 or 2 %. Wonder what the difference is in her class?
    my daughter is in jr high, there's 1 kid in the entire school that she is aware of that wants to use different pronouns, 7 of 30 is absolutely untrue.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This thread has me concerned for the math education in Alberta....
    UBC raises the average for Alberta applicants by 2%.

Alberta students are considered to be the most rigorously taught students in Canada.

My Ride
    *The First*

Is your new avatar simply a picture of you? Because it's making you look like a certified crazy person. Like seriously - combine the picture of that with the caption of "fucking little boys" and you're in a situation of "well, he's got a type" scenario.
    I'm pretty sure that's you and you don't internet how the internweebz works and here we are.
    Am I projecting this correctly? Holy fuck, there is no quantity of drunken disorderly posts I could make that would legitimize an any of your arguments based on this recent combo. Fuck.

EDIT...
    Whoa - what happened!! Did those posts disappear? Or were they never here?...?
    Just do us a favour and don't NegRep THACO. Because he def don't care about the reps
    Last edited by ThePenIsMightier; 02-03-2024 at 09:16 PM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    my daughter is in jr high, there's 1 kid in the entire school that she is aware of that wants to use different pronouns, 7 of 30 is absolutely untrue.
    Our kids are in less than junior high and there's definitely kids in each of their grades who want to be differently pronouned in some fashion, because they talk about it. And some of the kids have gone from gay to bi to trans to straight (in no particular order) in their identity in one school year. No, they're not confused at all. Definitely not affected at a vulnerable time in development of self in any way.

And of course thaco said it's not true so it didn't even happen. Absolutely untrue. Thacodote is only dote.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    ^^ Fact Checked

Go ahead and fuck off would ya?

A friend's kid is considering ditching his education schooling because his friends are struggling with the number of pro nouns he needs to remember in his classes. This will waste 3 1/2 yrs of his life.

My wife is in schools dealing with kids as part of her job. A recent case she had was super sad. Kid has clear mental problems. Poor kid changes his gender/pro nouns daily. Everytime she meets the kid she needs to ask how she/he wants to be referred by. One day it's a he, then a she, then non binary.

Go ahead and take your kids small friend circle as the basis of your understanding. That will certainly end well.

My Ride
    Rage2

lol, sure got you whackos riled up, must be whiskey o'clock again.

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Go ahead and fuck off would ya?

A friend's kid is considering ditching his education schooling because his friends are struggling with the number of pro nouns he needs to remember in his classes. This will waste 3 1/2 yrs of his life.

My wife is in schools dealing with kids as part of her job. A recent case she had was super sad. Kid has clear mental problems. Poor kid changes his gender/pro nouns daily. Everytime she meets the kid she needs to ask how she/he wants to be referred by. One day it's a he, then a she, then non binary.

Go ahead and take your kids small friend circle as the basis of your understanding. That will certainly end well.
    This isn't even a kid in school thing. This is affecting adults in the workplace as well.

Case in point last year I started a job at a very large oil company in Calgary and worked on a small team of about 5 IT people who had various roles. One day we were all standing around talking and there was an apparent "female" in the room and when I referenced them as a "she" they came unglued and tore into me about.

Not once during my hiring process did they mention anything about this nor after I was hired was it talked about and I understand and get why. But I can tell you after that working in that place even though it didn't last long it created a very stressful and unwanted work space for me.

Now as adults we have much better coping mechanisms (or I would like to think so) for stuff like so as kids in groups of friends I could only imagine the pressure and stress of trying to be the "cool" pronoun of the day to fit in and yeah I was bullied in school and had to learn real fast to deal with that shit on my own, but its not nearly as easy these days with kids being so glued to electronic devices and not being monitored and shit flying around uncontrolled.

So to require your parents consent for these things.. yeah I fully support it and I am coming from a place of helping people many times with gender equality and issues that are around itm

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    Something like 1-2% of kids now identify as trans. In NY it's 3%
    And this is in spite of the fact that the amount of real trannies is less than 0.01%. Which is highlighting exactly why legislation like this is important. I'm pretty sure most parents would want to know if their kid was getting roped into some genital mutilation cult at school, so they could seek some help before it's too late.

It's mind blowing how many parents in this thread have no real awareness of the stats on this absurdity. As of latest polling in the US, school aged kids are now at 25% that identify as being part of LGBT. Which is up from 7% the year prior.

The 0.1% shouldn't have any effect on the rest of the population, but when kids are going to school and being brainwashed by insane teachers to think that these people actually make up like 90% of the population. Now they start feeling like they need to identify as being part of it just to fit in.

My Ride
    Rage2

And this is in spite of the fact that the amount of real trannies is less than 0.01%. Which is highlighting exactly why legislation like this is important. I'm pretty sure most parents would want to know if their kid was getting roped into some genital mutilation cult at school, so they could seek some help before it's too late.

It's mind blowing how many parents in this thread have no real awareness of the stats on this absurdity. As of latest polling in the US, school aged kids are now at 25% that identify as being part of LGBT. Which is up from 7% the year prior.

The 0.1% shouldn't have any effect on the rest of the population, but when kids are going to school and being brainwashed by insane teachers to think that these people actually make up like 90% of the population. Now they start feeling like they need to identify as being part of it just to fit in.

even if you 25% was even half reasonable (which it isnt), you need to be like 25% of people, to "fit in", do you even math?

^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by firebane View Post
    This isn't even a kid in school thing. This is affecting adults in the workplace as well.

Case in point last year I started a job at a very large oil company in Calgary and worked on a small team of about 5 IT people who had various roles. One day we were all standing around talking and there was an apparent "female" in the room and when I referenced them as a "she" they came unglued and tore into me about.

Not once during my hiring process did they mention anything about this nor after I was hired was it talked about and I understand and get why. But I can tell you after that working in that place even though it didn't last long it created a very stressful and unwanted work space for me.

Now as adults we have much better coping mechanisms (or I would like to think so) for stuff like so as kids in groups of friends I could only imagine the pressure and stress of trying to be the "cool" pronoun of the day to fit in and yeah I was bullied in school and had to learn real fast to deal with that shit on my own, but its not nearly as easy these days with kids being so glued to electronic devices and not being monitored and shit flying around uncontrolled.

So to require your parents consent for these things.. yeah I fully support it and I am coming from a place of helping people many times with gender equality and issues that are around itm
    I had someone freak out one time I think I misgendered her and she got all worked up. Wasnt sure as the person took off. I asked my wife what they do at work and she said it's easy.

Govt trains them to apologize and then ask how they'd like to be addressed. And move on. Super simple. It happens so often in her line of work it's a non issue if it happens(assuming they apologize).

Sure would be nice to be in thacos world where it never comes up ever. The rest of us live in the real world tho.

My Ride
    Rage2

I had someone freak out one time I think I misgendered her and she got all worked up. Wasnt sure as the person took off. I asked my wife what they do at work and she said it's easy.

Govt trains them to apologize and then ask how they'd like to be addressed. And move on. Super simple. It happens so often in her line of work it's a non issue if it happens(assuming they apologize).

Sure would be nice to be in thacos world where it never comes up ever. The rest of us live in the real world tho.
    i work directly with a trans person who just made the decision in the past couple months, yeah it requires a braincell or 2 to think about the preferred pronouns, but i do it... and it makes no difference in my life.

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

People who are looking for a fight are going to find one. I met a they/them once. The most memorable thing about the experience is that it wasn't the issue the right seems to be scared of.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Rage2

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    People who are looking for a fight are going to find one. I met a they/them once. The most memorable thing about the experience is that it wasn't the issue the right seems to be scared of.
    exactly., the trans person i work with, doesnt give a shit if i call them by their former pronoun or name, or their current pronoun or name, the only people who gave a shit, was HR.

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Ford F150

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    I wouldn't trust Beyond for school updates. There's at least one OG member who genuinely thought litter boxes were being installed in schools because Facebook said so.
    Now that we're 8 pages deep, I'm seeing your point.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

Name:  Screenshot_20240203_210501_X.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  145.0 KB

This is apparently from a newfoundland grade 7 class. Just a small sampling of their days studies.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

One thing I haven't seen discussed, are the Catholic schools any different? I'm not churchy and neither is my family, but I went to one for grades 1-12 growing up. Might be an option for those who hate the way public schools have been headed

even if you 25% was even half reasonable (which it isnt), you need to be like 25% of people, to "fit in", do you even math?
    Look man, you've already been exemplary at proving you're retarded. Now you want to confirm you also cannot read?

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Name:  Screenshot_20240203_210501_X.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  145.0 KB

This is apparently from a newfoundland grade 7 class. Just a small sampling of their days studies.
    Hardly seems worth writing my MLA about.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

I feel old.
    Name:  423036262_2164961470521305_369439862440759294_n.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  31.6 KB

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post