Bicycle

Default Who is our Lexus guy?

PM me if don't want to post.

My Ride
    *The First*

It's @C4S

My Ride
    Bicycle

Thanks. I recalled that but last thread got turfed before I got any confirmation.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

When is @killramos selling my parents his NX? He is my lexus guy

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When is @killramos selling my parents his NX? He is my lexus guy
    As soon as my Lexus guy tells me my new Lexus is on the way haha

As for a salesman recommendation, I’d go with whoever C4S is my guy is pretty lacklustre but 3 cars later he “owns” my business.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    As soon as my Lexus guy tells me my new Lexus is on the way haha

As for a salesman recommendation, I’d go with whoever C4S is my guy is pretty lacklustre but 3 cars later he “owns” my business.
    Would you recommend the NX? Was thinking of this or a used RX350 with the V6.

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    They're both excellent appliances. The NX still has a bit of a sporty feel, buzzy and turbo laggy engine (or at least back when I drove one). A lot like the early gen RDX.

The RX350 feels like your grandmas car, but in a good way. Quiet, smooth, comfortable. Tbh, I'd rather have an RX350 between the two.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Yup. The NX is a very good car, this is my second one.

Wife’s wants a bit more space this go around so she is going to take my X5 and I’m in the market for something new. Probably a GX550 at this point.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    also had two NXs before the current generation, pretty happy with it overall. Decently solid, no issues during the 3 & 4 year lease periods. Go for the 'facelifted' version if you can; few minor changes to switchgear and exterior styling that were objective improvements. Still hate the 'trackpad' and infotainment in that gen, but it's liveable.
    Found it a liiiiittle bit tight in some regards with a baby & all her gear and a larger dog, but it'll be fine for the daily city commute and urban livin'. Financed a new-gen RX when the last NX lease was up, primarily due to wanting a bit more space for the growing family (and very happy with that decision vs. picking up another NX). That said, was impressed with the current gen NX, too.

Honestly, can't go wrong if you want something nicer than a Rav4. Have driven the previous-gen RX a few times as a service loaner and honestly it's a great choice as well. Larger engine and non-CVT feels a bit more 'refined' than current gen's smaller 4bangers & CVTs, if i'm honest. Feels like a mom-car, drives like a mom-car, but nothing wrong with that. Feel free to drop a PM if you have other questions hombre.
    Last edited by XylathaneGTR; 03-28-2024 at 12:34 PM.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

Going to contact C4S myself now. Had a "guy" in both SK and MN, but the missus got into it with the "good" one so we are likely shopping for a new sales rep. I owned a Lexus back when they first hit our shores, the very first LS400, it was a few years "new" from the first dated ones available, it was a 1994, but I loved loved loved that car. Such a tank too, but it was literally...perfect, in every way, IMO. Great V8, so reliable (for me, but not just me), people just loved it once they got inside of it too, plus giving the throttle a quick press to the floor helped enthuse passengers to no end.

Then no Lexus 25+ years. Then two LC500s. Same feelings that the LS400 provided close to 3 decades ago - just squared. Looks. SOUND. GT comfort for long ass drives between AB and SK. All the feels taking on and off ramps at 2 ex speeds. The only negative - the effing finger button/etc controls. It's like Lexus had some tard involved in the design who decided the car was too good, and needed some sort of hugely impacting negative feature that could slip by the engine/suspension/body/etc engineers, and he went with the infotainment trackpad and controls. Mission accomplished dickhead.

New GX looks real great, it's really not much if any smaller at all than the LX full size we were thinking of replacing our ZR2 truck with as we don't tow or do much "truck" things anymore, due to health/injury and..getting old. Take whichever is easiest and fastest to get, but really am liking the GX.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 03-28-2024 at 01:19 PM.

My Ride
    This and that.

I have a pretty solid Lexus guy here in Edmonton if anyone ever wants the info, shoot me a pm.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Through the process of elimination we're going to find out who the salesman is with the secret identity. The Honda thread is still up, and this one is still up. We'll have to keep doing it manufacturer by manufacturer until one of them gets deleted.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by XylathaneGTR View Post
    also had two NXs before the current generation, pretty happy with it overall. Decently solid, no issues during the 3 & 4 year lease periods. Go for the 'facelifted' version if you can; few minor changes to switchgear and exterior styling that were objective improvements. Still hate the 'trackpad' and infotainment in that gen, but it's liveable.
    Found it a liiiiittle bit tight in some regards with a baby & all her gear and a larger dog, but it'll be fine for the daily city commute and urban livin'. Financed a new-gen RX when the last NX lease was up, primarily due to wanting a bit more space for the growing family (and very happy with that decision vs. picking up another NX). That said, was impressed with the current gen NX, too.

Honestly, can't go wrong if you want something nicer than a Rav4. Have driven the previous-gen RX a few times as a service loaner and honestly it's a great choice as well. Larger engine and non-CVT feels a bit more 'refined' than current gen's smaller 4bangers & CVTs, if i'm honest. Feels like a mom-car, drives like a mom-car, but nothing wrong with that. Feel free to drop a PM if you have other questions hombre.
    Will do thanks! I've driven a RAV4 and not a fan of it.

I've just started researching a lot about the SUV market so this is new territory for me. All I know is that I'm not interested in American SUV interior so exploring options that are available.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Big benefit with the NX is the turbocharged engine. The 6 speed in the last gen isn’t a high point but it’s a great package overall. Plenty of pep though hilarious turbo lag as mentioned.

My first one was an NX200T FSport2 and my second was a top end NX300 Fsport3. Last gen hybrid wasn’t great don’t get that one, new gen top end hybrid is very good but hard to get like all the Toyota plug in hybrids.

Great fit and finish. Great size ( it’s a slightly lifted car, which was exactly what we needed ). Have taken it on long trips and it is great for that. The touch pad sucks for sure but at least the facelift has CarPlay.

There were a few things with the current gen I didn’t like that prevented me from leasing a third, we just bought out the least on our current I think 2 years ago?

fact.