Quantcast
Erratic Wireless Mouse Behavior - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Erratic Wireless Mouse Behavior

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstairs
    My Ride
    Natural Gas.
    Posts
    13,501
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every time I see this thread title I see Erection Wireless - the no-hands brothel.
    It can be both.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm way less "me" than people give me discredit for.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Big Char.
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    4,220
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    LoL. I see "Erotic"

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstairs
    My Ride
    Natural Gas.
    Posts
    13,501
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Speaking of this, I fell down the rabbit hole of different wireless connection types.
    Logitech, who make a lot of keyboards and mice, have 3 or maybe 4 different connectivity types.
    The "regular" 2.4ghz unifying receiver dongle, the Bluetooth LE dongle on the "for business" series, and whatever the "lightspeed" gaming series uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm way less "me" than people give me discredit for.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    A Calgarian now living in the 604
    My Ride
    V167
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking of this, I fell down the rabbit hole of different wireless connection types.
    Logitech, who make a lot of keyboards and mice, have 3 or maybe 4 different connectivity types.
    The "regular" 2.4ghz unifying receiver dongle, the Bluetooth LE dongle on the "for business" series, and whatever the "lightspeed" gaming series uses.
    Going to order a new mouse today.

    Looking at this: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

    I see it has BT connectivity, and "logi bolt" which after further look, is a proprietary 2.4ghz signal. I would elect to have it run on BT if we suspect that 2.4ghz interference is cause of my issue here.

    What do you say @ExtraSlow "connectivity master"? Any other recommendations?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstairs
    My Ride
    Natural Gas.
    Posts
    13,501
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    If you don't want to go the "lightspeed gaming mouse" route, then that's probably a good one for having two options. I think Logi Bolt is just the newest version of normal 2.4 ghz but I can't really prove that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm way less "me" than people give me discredit for.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    A Calgarian now living in the 604
    My Ride
    V167
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Yeah that's what I figure re it being normal 2.4ghz

    I'll order. Fingers crossed.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    '14 Taco
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    The greatest prank ive ever pulled was plugging in a wireless mouse to a coworkers computer, and occasionally right clicking or hard scrolling when i could hear him using his mouse.. lasted for like 6 months before he finally called IT.


    probably get fired for that now

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    A Calgarian now living in the 604
    My Ride
    V167
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The greatest prank ive ever pulled was plugging in a wireless mouse to a coworkers computer, and occasionally right clicking or hard scrolling when i could hear him using his mouse.. lasted for like 6 months before he finally called IT.


    probably get fired for that now
    Or worse.............you would be sent for some kind of "cultural competency/inclusivity" training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Erratic Drivers: What to do?

    By Tomaz in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Latest Threads: 08-24-2011, 10:29 PM
  2. Cruise Control Erratic / Jumpy and Kicks Out

    By dr_jared88 in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 09-11-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. FS - Razer MAMBA Wireless Gaming/Photoshop Mouse + FREE Gaming Mouse Pad

    By wrxer1 in forum Computer Hardware & Peripherals
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 09-03-2010, 01:04 AM
  4. Erratic jumping idle on my 94 Civic Si...

    By mikey_p in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 30
    Latest Threads: 02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
  5. FS: Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo and Wireless Mouse

    By Pihsiak in forum Computer Hardware & Peripherals
    Replies: 6
    Latest Threads: 01-22-2008, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •