Quantcast
OMFG, this is completely unbelievable!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OMFG, this is completely unbelievable!!!

Default OMFG, this is completely unbelievable!!!

So I'm watching TV right now and I was channel surfing and came across this informercial. This infomercial is for a cash generating program that consumers can attend. Now it was strange enough that they were using twin dwarfs as hosts... Basically you generate cash by purchasing real estate and then reselling it. The twins keep saying 'you don't need to have the hassles of being a landlord and you need no credit or experience!"

They have these 'testimonials' where people say they buy houses for around 30,000 and they sell them for 90,000. And they are able to sell the houses in less than three months! People are making from 2,000-50,000 profit. I can't believe this commercial!!

Then what's worst of all is that they had this 'hard luck story' about a quadriplegic who attended one of their seminars and was able to make over 270,000 profit. And then they switch to a clip where they show this 'quadriplegic' WALKING!!!!! They said he was paralyzed from the neck down and he was walking around with a cane saying how this program has changed his life and turned his life around!!!

These dwarfs aren't even credible because they repeat the same three things, these testimonials sound like garbage because the people seem to be buying 30,000 houses and selling them for 90,000! And the quadriplegic!!! OMG!! Has anyone ever seen this too???? Channel 22.

Pic of the twins on the website below! OMG!!!

http://www.cashflowgenerator.com
    Last edited by BebeAphrodite; 04-12-2004 at 01:33 AM.

My Ride
    Honda

haha that's awesome
    i guess TWO midgets can't be wrong.... might as well drop out of school and give it a shot

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

has anyone seen the imfomercial for the all herbal penis enlarging supplement?

Hilarious stuff
    Listen fam, she had a big rack of lamb
    And they caused mad problems like math exams
    Ask my man, her tits caused traffic jams

Hahaha... nothing beats the FOREMAN GRILL!!!

lam-boy Guest

haha CuteAsianAngel, i guess im not the only one who watches these infomercials haha.

hha and you should listen to the people who are making the claims.

"I uh uh..make like..uh 279 THOUSAN! dolla for umm uh work 5 day week! uh yah!"

"I make thirdee-sik hundred wifout even touchin a home!!"

lam-boy Guest

heres a picture from the TV hahaha.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    T4R & B8.5 S4

those twins are really well known. I saw them on Conan or something... they are really rich and have full sized hot blonde wifes. HAH but funny none the less.

Originally posted by lam-boy
    haha CuteAsianAngel, i guess im not the only one who watches these infomercials haha.

hha and you should listen to the people who are making the claims.

"I uh uh..make like..uh 279 THOUSAN! dolla for umm uh work 5 day week! uh yah!"

"I make thirdee-sik hundred wifout even touchin a home!!"
    HA HA HA
    ya I know... and what kind of homes can be purchased for 20 000? Either estates in undesirable areas or POS... and they can turn around and sell them for over 100 000?? These numbers were relatively the same.. purchase for 20-40 thousand and sell for 90-100+ thousand
    I was seriously blown away because I could not believe how stupid this was!
    And a walking quadriplegic??!???

They were on Maury Povich, weren't they? Just like odd couples or something?
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

Originally posted by MM99lude
    those twins are really well known. I saw them on Conan or something... they are really rich and have full sized hot blonde wifes. HAH but funny none the less.
    where do these twins make their money from? they're super creepy..

oops, just watched it again, it was a quadriplegic LEARNING to walk again
    he he he
    another testimonial
    "I bought me a nice house"

it looks like a guy out of frame has a gun pointed to them.

They are so fake, yet someone has to be buying it.

Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

HA HA HA
    ya I know... and what kind of homes can be purchased for 20 000? Either estates in undesirable areas or POS... and they can turn around and sell them for over 100 000?? These numbers were relatively the same.. purchase for 20-40 thousand and sell for 90-100+ thousand
    I was seriously blown away because I could not believe how stupid this was!
    And a walking quadriplegic??!???
    When I went to Philadelphia last year, I was told a lot of homes in the ghettos were running for sub $30k USD (and they easily looked it); some houses were literally being sold for $1 but no one would buy them.

I don't doubt whether or not there are houses priced that low... just WHERE the houses are located.

www.mls.ca

Look through houses in Winnipeg. You can pick up places close to downtown for $40-50k. The downtown isnt doing much right now, but if it ever turns around you could make some serious money.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

yeah ive seen that one many times have u seen the one on ch25 with the old guy "john beck" or sum guy like that?!!

My Ride
    2000 Ford Focus SE

You All have way too much time on your hands
    Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, Hold On, don't fuck with the stereo.
    And whatever you don't press "THAT" Button

Press the gallery link to see my ride

also : Http://www.calgarygasprices.com

My Ride
    09 CSRT4

they are the world's smallest adult twins....thats why the are famous....

My Ride
    2009 Elantra Touring

Y'all ain't never gonna believe this shit!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The most screwed up infomercial I have ever seen is this one advertising "to cheat on your significant other"....yep that's right, it was a service provided on the Internet for husbands and wives who aren't "happy" with their relationships, and thus allows them to meet other cheaters and hook up!

I couldn't believe this bs!, the host damn right pissed off, he was such a bastard with his stupid hand movements and camera angle changes every two seconds.

I remember them saying stuff like "we don't condone cheating or being unfaithful to your partner, but if your not happy or unsatisfied this service is for you, and if you're happy with your relationship, we're happy for you" and other bs like that.

The stupid thing is they went to some mall, where they asked people if they would use a service like this, and the 5 people that they could find that said anything positive about the service were like "yep, why not we're human beings with natural urges"...stupid fools, people also have natural urges to burn and destroy things but you don't see people acting on those urges do ya!? well at least not most people...

It just made me mad since they were basically saying it's ok to cheat on your significant other...haven't they heard anything about wedding vows? and it's like they were saying there is absolutely no other recourse if your unhappy in a relationship but to cheat...what!? how about breaking off the relationship and moving on! arghhh!

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

I dont know why someone would need to pay for a seminar or information package to have someone tell them that you can make money if you buy low and sell high haha isn't that common sense. Did you guys ever see that motor millions add which taught people how to curb cars?haha that fiasco ended pretty quickly
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast