Quantcast
Back the Blue stickers - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back the Blue stickers

Don't do stupid things on the road and put your insurance papers in your car next time:

Q: I heard that COPS are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, COPS can be mean OR totally awesome.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

Originally posted by mwmhong
    Q: I heard that COPS are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, COPS can be mean OR totally awesome.
    sounds like www.realultimatepower.net

Originally posted by buh_buh

Yes, a very cool site, and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

*wails on guitar*

"All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    01 330i

Originally posted by buh_buh

That site is wacked man... "I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee)." ---> WTF??

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by mr.boost
    Who the hell do you think you are??? I never said anything about driving fast and furious along the streets. I'm not even talking about not following traffic laws at all. I have never even gotten a speeding ticket. I'm talking about police in general in the first place. Maybe it's people like you who get others pulled over! I'm sure if you don't put ridilous wings on your car and rev your engines then cops would'nt pull over people. I on the other hand don't do anything like that.
    u have the right to your own opinion, but when its opinions that flame at others just because for the sake of yourself, well you should just shut up and suck it.

u didn't even need to start a fire, just ignore this thread, only dumbasses like to start arguments. shut up and go home lil boy.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I'm going to go stop by a cop shop and ask for a bunch!
    Travel

My Ride
    a wrx.

Who the hell do you think you are??? I never said anything about driving fast and furious along the streets. I'm not even talking about not following traffic laws at all. I have never even gotten a speeding ticket. I'm talking about police in general in the first place. Maybe it's people like you who get others pulled over! I'm sure if you don't put ridilous wings on your car and rev your engines then cops would'nt pull over people. I on the other hand don't do anything like that.
    sure dude. cops are around to be jerks to everyone. u know, they devote and risk their lives just to be asshole to you, nothing to do with fighting crime or anything..right?

shit man, lets just get rid of cops. the world will be a better place!!

I have a personal reason why I don't like the police. They have never really helped me in any situation because of a family who had a bad rep with them. To my knowledge the police contributed to a loved ones death recently so just let me vent out the anger I have for the police. If you don't like that then don't post some stupid message back to me. Sure the police help citizens but if the police have something in for you then they don't give a shit about you or anyone related to you.
    Last edited by mr.boost; 10-12-2002 at 07:49 PM.

I have a personal reason why I don't like the police. They have never really helped me in any situation because of a family who had a bad rep with them. To my knowledge the police contributed to a loved ones death recently so just let me vent out the anger I have for the police. If you don't like that then don't post some stupid message back to me. Sure the police help citizens but if the police have something in for you then they don't give a shit about you or anyone related to you. I guess I should'nt be targeting the whole police force but whomever wants a list of which police officers are jackass's then write a reply. I believet those ones should be shot dead
    I'm sure that comments like that will do plenty to aide Police Officers who "monitor" this board in forming great opinions about yourself and everyone else on this board.
    Hmmm......
    A

Blue Devil Guest

Originally posted by VTEXTC

I'm sure that comments like that will do plenty to aide Police Officers who "monitor" this board in forming great opinions about yourself and everyone else on this board.
    Hmmm......
    A
    The police do NOT moniter this board, what kind of imagination do you have??? why do people continue to say this, who the fuck cares what opinions the pigs have about anyone?

i would never back the blue! fuck that shit , this is a pathetic thread! I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY FOOLS LIKE TO SUCK UP TO COPS!!!

My Ride
    2008 Accent hatch S

hahaha guys anything to possibly avoid those tickets.
    OFFICE ARITHMETIC

Smart boss + smart employee = profit
    Smart boss + dumb employee = production
    Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
    Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime

My Ride
    Corvette

Originally posted by T-rus
    hahaha guys anything to possibly avoid those tickets.
    why do you sound stupid?

My Ride
    Corvette

All beyond members that are in love with the calgary police and want to put gay stickers on their cars!

Originally posted by Blue Devil
    i would never back the blue! fuck that shit , this is a pathetic thread! I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY FOOLS LIKE TO SUCK UP TO COPS!!!
    We'll see how your opinion will change when someday down the road you'll need their assistance.
    ---

Blue Devil Guest

this is

Yeah this is for for bullshit. How about all the people who think the police are god just go suck their dicks. I just think that there are alot of retarded cops out and i guess the people on this forum who love them probably have parents as cops or something so all i have to say is get a life

My Ride
    changes daily :D

actually the reason that we like the cops is because they haven't ever done anything wrong to us...i don't understand why you flame everyone else because we want to keep a good reputation with the police. it's jackasses like you that give everyone a bad reputation. to be honest, you should really get a life, because it's little assholes like you that i really don't want to put up with...why don't you spend a day with a police officer and see how easy their job is?? i have done it, and let me say, it's not easy. so before you go ahead and make judgements, why don't you think first? or is that too much to ask of you?

My Ride
    a wrx.

Yeah this is for for bullshit. How about all the people who think the police are god just go suck their dicks. I just think that there are alot of retarded cops out and i guess the people on this forum who love them probably have parents as cops or something so all i have to say is get a life
    i dont care if the cops shot your mom or raped your grandma or ate your puppy for lunch. they got guns, and they are here to protect the public from jackasses like u, so they are alright with me.

My Ride
    changes daily :D

Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
    i dont care if the cops shot your mom or raped your grandma or ate your puppy for lunch. they got guns, and they are here to protect the public from jackasses like u, so they are alright with me.
    only jeff....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast