Quantcast
Game 6 a very sad loss. :comment thread - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game 6 a very sad loss. :comment thread

My Ride
    97 Ls/Vtec ..95 Pathfinder

Default Game 6 a very sad loss. :comment thread

who went to the game, comments

i couldnt belive the flames let 4 goals in like that so fast, but it was great that they got back and tied up, we still lost but it was a fuking awsome game, 6 periods , worth every cent i payed

edit: oh ya i think im def and my throat hurts from screaming so much

they played awsome but not till the first period was almost over
    Last edited by TomTom; 04-18-2004 at 01:39 AM.
    A$$

comment, god damn!!!! but hell got to give kipper a hell of a hand!!! he worked his fawking ass off! and saved a hell of a lot of shots! but flames got game 7, if they play how they did tonight form 2nd1/2 period on,,, GO FLAMES GO

My Ride
    IS250

those stupid refs
    especially magoo!!!
    that guy did not call shit even when it was a blatant call right in front of him

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by cujo_cjc
    those stupid refs
    especially magoo!!!
    that guy did not call shit even when it was a blatant call right in front of him
    no fucking kidding!
    they ran kipper over, he just stands there cause hes so fucking stupid and blind, from getting it so hard from bertuzzi!

my throat and head hurts though ahah, too much screaming.

My Ride
    Eclipse

im so pissed off, refs were fucken gay...They were probobly calling all the pentalys on calgary cause we causing them out soo bad.. But fuck they need 2 get fired, they costed the game for calgary

WHERE DID EVERYONE SIT?
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Impreza RS

Flames defensemen lost that game man

Every time the 'nucks are coming, the defense fags just skate backwards and watch, HIT THEM YOU MORONS!!!!!

Look at every goal scored on the flames, where the defense left net wide open
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

I think it was a good game even though they lost Vancouver blew a 4-0 lead. Its all up to game 7 i think calgary has game 7

Im soo nervous I was hoping flames would close the deallast night! just pray they play good in game 7! Kippa is amazing!

My Ride
    Pathfinder

the flames totally out worked the canucks in the last 4 1/2 periods. But morrison did make a nice move to end the game. but someone shoulda leveled his ass long before he got the puck. Its to bad that the refs put the whistles away in the 3rd thru the 6th but its also nice just seeing the rush after rush after rush without any stopage. The flames have Game 7 or sure

the should have won last night! lucky break for vancover but we are going to own canauks in game 7!

My Ride
    WRX

Great, hard-fought game by both teams, stop crying about the officiating already -- it sounds weak.

Originally posted by hatetank
    Great, hard-fought game by both teams, stop crying about the officiating already -- it sounds weak.
    It's overtime playoff hockey! You don't call penelties unless it is a serious intent to injure or a scoring chance.

If they were calling penalties in OT then the Flames would have had alot of Penalty Killing to do with all the high sticks.

And everyone knows that the Flames Power Play isn't the greatest at all. Sutter even said they'd rather play 5-5 because they are better than PK's or PP's.

I think that was an awesome game , havnt seen such an intense game forever! hell when it was 4-0 i almost turned on a movie , then they started scoring and i was like " There still is a God"
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by roopi

It's overtime playoff hockey! You don't call penelties unless it is a serious intent to injure or a scoring chance.

If they were calling penalties in OT then the Flames would have had alot of Penalty Killing to do with all the high sticks.

And everyone knows that the Flames Power Play isn't the greatest at all. Sutter even said they'd rather play 5-5 because they are better than PK's or PP's.
    but then i guess when the guy ran into kipper it wasn't an attempt to injure? and all those times that vancouver held the flames players and tripped them to stop them from shooting?

but i was talking about during regulation play, we got called for the dumbest things!
    oliwa hit the guy, he turned at the last second. he got a penalty..i mean comon!

My Ride
    XL7

how can you guys whine about the officiating. Don't forget Calgary's first goal.

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

it was an awesome game, it's too bad we lost. but that's OT hockey for you, when it goes to triple OT it's basically anybody's game it all depends on who gets tired first, and Calgary got tired which is unfortunate. Oh well, if we keep playing the way we did the last 4.5 periods things look pretty good for game 7. too bad it's not in calgary

My Ride
    Civic . . .

The game was totally worth my time and money, BUT the calls during regulation time was bull sh*t (which my section loved to chant ) I can't belive they came back from 4 - 0. I guess they'll just have to win in seven at van.
    never argue with idiots, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!

dont forget calgary's first goal? they went upstairs you retard, what more officiating do you want?

My Ride
    Eclipse

yah..and they wouldn't show it on the jumbo tron, cuase they know it was a perfectly fine goal...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    pedals

dont forget in the second overtime Auld go run too, it goes both ways guys.

In the end Kipper, who is normally the king, made a huge mistake. HUGE. He committed to going down before the guy was even at the net. all he had to do was go around. Seriously, watch the replay (i did several times). Kipper was down way too early. My brother is a goalie so i notice these things in my attempts to put him down, haha.

Oh well, a DAMN exciting game.

Ohh and lets not forget the first goal which was high sticking. HE JUMPED TO GET IT!!! haha. the reason they let the goal stand is because that was the call on the ice and the could not definetively say is wasnt. Lucky for the flames cause it got them back in the game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast