Quantcast
why i ask... why.... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why i ask... why....

My Ride
    White '91 Miata

Default why i ask... why....

Sorry bout the blurryness of the pics, its my Moto V300

OK, well... I dont know if this is the only bumper available for the neon... but please people... the snowplow look is not cool... wanna-be veilside skirts... I'm surprised it doesnt come with that imitation carbon fibre hood too...

where do you find cars of this class? canadian tire.... where all the rice-boyz meet for "performance" parts.

whats next? scroll on...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    White '91 Miata

A mustang.... umm... I hate mustangs thats why i am throwing this beaut on here...

check out the cobra sticker... how nice and rice...

someone got a 5.0 sticker for this guy?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    2009 Elantra Touring

That bumper for the neon looks like a neon model made out of wax that was left in the sun too long

As for the stang, it was dead to me as soon as I saw the altezzas. If you want to rice up your car, don't buy a stang.

My Ride
    2018 Ford F150 SCREW

the only thing i see wring with the mustang is the taillights. That is if its a real cobra. If not then rice for sure.

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

I doubt anyone with a real Cobra would put those horrible tail lights on it...
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

haha you took the pic of the Mustang with the driver in it???

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

looks like they moulded a sunfire bumper on that neon

Thats a real 03 Cobra. At least if it's ugly as sin it is fast. :tongue:
    1990 Poonstang
    1990 Sexplorer
    1967 Chevelle Panty Dropper
    2003 GMC SLE 1500HD Donkey Hauler
    2013 Ram Longhorn w/ a 6" lift and 35s
    2017 Nissan Maxima

My Ride
    04 Jetta 1.8T

OK first, who gives you the right to cut peoples shit down! Its their money so if they want their cars to look like shit let them! Jesus, I browse this form all the time and see others taking pictures of peoples cars and making fun of them, its none of your damn business what others do, do you feel like a big shot coz you made fun of someones neon? I bet that stang would rip your car(your mom's 87 Shelby) a new ass! Lay off of others rides!
    Last edited by DieselBoy03; 04-19-2004 at 10:51 AM.

My Ride
    83 Mercedes Benz 300SD & 93 Ducati 888 & 71 Ducati

Yep. You been TOLD, Dude!

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by DieselBoy03
    OK first, who gives you the right to cut peoples shit down! Its their money so if they want their cars to look like shit let them! Jesus, I browse this form all the time and see others taking pictures of peoples cars and making fun of them, its none of you damn business what others do, do you feel like a big shot coz you made fun of someones neon? I bet that stang would rip your car(your mom's 87 Shelby) a new ass! Lay off of others rides!

Uhmmm yes I agree with your points, all but the Stang being faster than his Shelby...I mean you and I both dont know what he has done to said Daytona so...

But yeah cutting down others cars...BOOOOURNS...
    ...@therealarifjina...

Originally posted by fedaykin
    A mustang.... umm... I hate mustangs thats why i am throwing this beaut on here...

check out the cobra sticker... how nice and rice...

someone got a 5.0 sticker for this guy?

thats a real cobra man!

I agree the clear corners are pretty lame but that is probably what you would see if you raced the thing!

My Ride
    Taurus SHO, 6G72 Spyder

Ok, so heres a little off topic question... How come every time I see a convertible mustang with the top down, the back windows are up? Do they not roll down?!! or can you only roll them down from the back??

My Ride
    rubbish

They roll down, electronically.

My Ride
    Taurus SHO, 6G72 Spyder

Originally posted by 86max
    They roll down, electronically.
    Ok... I thought they should, but it seems no one does. Thanks.

It is most likely to cut down on wind entering the cabin.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    It is most likely to cut down on wind entering the cabin.
    Cause nothing is worse in a convertable than wind.

Khyron
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

Originally posted by DieselBoy03
    OK first, who gives you the right to cut peoples shit down! Its their money so if they want their cars to look like shit let them! Jesus, I browse this form all the time and see others taking pictures of peoples cars and making fun of them, its none of your damn business what others do, do you feel like a big shot coz you made fun of someones neon? I bet that stang would rip your car(your mom's 87 Shelby) a new ass! Lay off of others rides!

To each his own.... said it many times before. Besides, so what if the person is spending their money on their car, whether it be a civic, neon, sunfire, cavalier, and the list goes on and on. It's their money, not yours, and it's something that they're proud of, and want to show it off. So what if someone "rices" up their car or whatnot, does it somehow affect your way of life? No, so look at it, think what you want of it, and move on. No reason to make a huge ass commotion over something so insignificant.

My Ride
    2009 Elantra Touring

Its posted on a forum for our comments. Don't like the comments, go look at another thread who's making a commotion?

My Ride
    83 Mercedes Benz 300SD & 93 Ducati 888 & 71 Ducati

Originally posted by blinkme_210

To each his own.... said it many times before. Besides, so what if the person is spending their money on their car, whether it be a civic, neon, sunfire, cavalier, and the list goes on and on. It's their money, not yours, and it's something that they're proud of, and want to show it off. So what if someone "rices" up their car or whatnot, does it somehow affect your way of life? No, so look at it, think what you want of it, and move on. No reason to make a huge ass commotion over something so insignificant.
    I read what you are saying, and acknowledge that you feel offended because someone here finds certain features of certain cars to be grotesque. Example: that front spoiler on that Neon.
    You feel that the person who took the picture does not have the right to post such a picture or to have his opinion, or to share it.

Sorry, my man, but he does.

If a person adds such a hideosity as that spoiler, or paints their altezza-equipped MX3 4 banger Snot Green, or makes any sort of personalized modification to his/her car, others are entitled to their opinions, and to express them. This forum serves that purpose, and I am entertained by those posts.
    I enjoy those posts - they make me laugh.

I am not laughing at a person - I am laughing at a picture on the internet. I have never seen a human in any of these pictures, posing beside their strange creation. I am laughing at what I see as a ridiculously funny affectation. Others may see it as a personal statement. Thats your right. You posted your opinion, as is your right. I disagree with you, as is my right. I hope these guys continue to post pictures of the various unusual modifications that they see. I enjoy the posts. If you don't, well sorry then, but thats too bad.

I drive an ugly car. It is a big slow square lardy box, that stinks horribly of diesel fuel. People can laugh at it and I don't mind. It does not depreciate me as a human being. My ego is not so dainty and fragile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast