Quantcast
Chalk another one up for the Arts Parkade/MRC Thief - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chalk another one up for the Arts Parkade/MRC Thief

My Ride
    firebird

Default Chalk another one up for the Arts Parkade/MRC Thief

My friend's Grand Cherokee got nabbed last week. He hadn't even owned it for two weeks.

All of his exams and school books were in their too. He said he walked to his jeep to get his workout stuff, he went for a quick workout (<1 Hour) and when he got back it was gone. This guy must be watching people go to their cars and hitting when he knows they will be gone long enough for him to take it.

I cant wait until this guy gets caught or someone kicks his teeth through the back of his head.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

shitty to hear.
    Where was it?

My Ride
    firebird

It was taken from the Arts Parkade and they found it up near the Uni all stripped and gutted.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    08 BMW 328i, 03 Turbo SVT Focus

Arts parkade at MRC? Huh?

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by Davan
    Arts parkade at MRC? Huh?
    arts parkade / mrc

the / meaning AND/OR

implying that he thinks its the same guy(s)... but this particular truck was stolen from the arts parkade

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

same MO sounds like..hehe, always wanted to use that term...this makes me scared to park my family sedan, only thing worth stealing is cd player, to stupid low lifes

did they take his class notes?

My Ride
    firebird

Yes. We have two finals Wednesday Thursday and all of his text books, study notes, materials, everything are gone. I am now his resource for studying.

The guy could have at least had the integrity to leave his fuckin text books on the ground before he stole his new ride. cocksuckers
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    04 Skyline 350GT TT

any one want to set up a sting op here.
    we could park a done up civic like the rest that got piched in the same lot and leave it there.

Park in a van and wait seems like this happenes weekyl so it wouldent take long to catch him and beat him senseless.
    then we can turn him over to the cops after a good beating.

what you think

544 wrhp 555 ft/lbs torque @ 15psi

My Ride
    E92 335xi

Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
    we could park a done up civic like the rest that got piched in the same lot and leave it there.

Park in a van and wait seems like this happenes weekyl so it wouldent take long to catch him and beat him senseless.

what you think

Good idea~~~ i am in,,,,,heheee

My Ride
    firebird

I've been thinking about that too.....this guy has balls and he know what he wants. Its not like the stupid UofC security would ever think of something like that. All they do is cruise around in their brand new Durangos and give people parking tickets. I guess their security cameras are not really doing anything to preven this from happening.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

i don't get why that guy stole your friend's notes, i can understand that the books have resale values but notes?!?!?!?:confused

its about time somebody should do something about these crimes at around SAIT and UofC parking grounds, you hear it so much on the forum, everyday theres reported posts about stolen/ stripped vechicles.

My Ride
    Lifted 4.0L H.O.

Default count me in

what you think
    count me in! walkie talkies and codenames for sure. On a serious sidenote i actually want to catch this sad ass cuz it really hurts when u put that much effort and cash into something you love.
    Rev high, ride low.

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

all a sting would do is land you some jailtime for assault...

and what if the fuckers got a gun, i dont care how many of you there are, his gun could hold 14 bullets... you'd better hope he misses a few times... and if he had one i wouldn't be suprised if he is prepared to use it... look at what is at stake, he could go to jail for a long long time.

My Ride
    firebird

When that guy was breaking into the lockers in the Science Theaters last year they got an undercover cop to catch him....and they did.

Why cant they do something like that?

I mean.....compare a few school books and a CD player to a $40k in automobiles.....and the chop shop that they bust in the process.

Fuckin useless sometimes...

The bait would be so easy....I see it now:

Racing seats and interior mods= $1500
    Stereo in plain view=$2000
    Flashy bling "look at me" civic or integra with bright pink paint job =$4000
    Unsuspecting GPS tracking system that tracks the car to the chop shop so the cops can bust an entire hot car ring= Priceless

-Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    GTI

Thing is, nobody is going to just volunteer their car for something like that.

I wonder what level all the cars got stolen from.

My Ride
    firebird

He usually parks up at 4 or 5.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    X5

what you think
    Count me in im so fucking sick of hearing about these innocent people's cars getting jacked, we've got to put an end to it(the jackings that is)

My Ride
    1993 Ford Probe GT

what you think
    well...count me in...
    the PGT CREW has got to stick together on this one...
    that could have easily been my car...
    lets get'em...

My Ride
    firebird

I just talked to my buddy again.

He told me that the cops saw the Jeep up in the NW, they turned on the lights to chase the guys and by the time the cop caught up to the car, the guys had bailed the jeep and ran. They broke in by busting the lock on the door and the steering column is fried. Luckily, they didn't gut the car like the other ones. But they did jack all of his shit and mess up a few things.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast