Quantcast
Downtown Tonight? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Downtown Tonight?

Default Downtown Tonight?

Hey, was anyone around Cowboys at around 1:00 or so? There were cops, ambulance and fire fighters everywhere blocking the street.

I also witnessed some guy beat up a cab driver. Was going to get out and help, but decided not to get involved. All the cars were stopped watching the two fight. Heheh, I dont know what the problem was. 3 girls were in the back and 1 guy in the passenger side plus the cab driver. He get's out, yells at the girl 'get the fuck out'. Guess the guy didnt take to kindly to it. Heh.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

lammer Guest

who yelled at the girl?
    im guessing the cab driver. so the guy beat him up?

Yeah, When I pulled up to the light, I noticed these 3 hot chicks in the back and was like 'damn, lucky guy'. Then all of a sudden the cab driver gets out, opens the rear door and tells one girl to get out. Then the other rear door opened and some hot blonde chick just got out and ran to the side of the street. Then all of a sudden the guy in passenger seat opened door and charged the cab driver and took out his legs and they were fist fighting on the ground and on the hood of the car for a good 50 seconds or so.

Then the Cab driver got the guy down on the ground, ran to his car, closed the door and then the guy got back up and started punching the window trying to open the door to make him come out again.

Crazy!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Man that's a crazy cabbie!
    omgwtfbbq

I feel sorry for cab drivers, such a dangerous job...lotta psychos out there

My Ride
    changes daily :D

yeah..i always wondered, how would a 5"6 120 lb cabbie stand up against a trio of 6"3 220 lb guys??

or a hammer to the back of the head....like last year when all thsoe cab roberies happened

stupid people out there man....as soon as they get a little drunk, they go even crazier...
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

Yeah, when the light turned green, I just went over the the next intersection and parked on the side of the road to make sure nothing bad was going to happen and make sure the cab driver got away OK.

My Ride
    a wrx.

man, that sucks for the cabbie..

fucken psychos..