Quantcast
Drunk Drivers are JACKASSES - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Drunk Drivers are JACKASSES

My Ride
    1968 Ford Mustang Coupe

Default Drunk Drivers are JACKASSES

So I am driving home from the flames game on highway 8 and this tool in a brand new F-150 starts tailgaiting me. Then I notice he is swerving all over the road which pissed me off, because he's doing this while being about 3-4 feet behind me! I give the brakes a little warning tap , and of course flip the bird, and he just keeps on doing it!
    Then we come up to the intersection with 69th, I going straight through and him turning left, so we are side by side, and he rolls down his window.... Goddam this guy is nasty, drooling all over himself and looking like he just got his jaw frozen, flips ME the bird and starts yelling at me, couldn't understand it at all, so I roll down my window and tell him to F*ck off, give him the finger once more, and drive off.

Anyways sorry for the novel but I had to rant, this old fart was obviously drunk out of his mind. Sad thing is he looked about 40 and like he could have had kids Some people are just so stupid, I had to rant. Don't Drink And Drive people! Even if the Flames just lost!
    Originally posted by QuasarCav
    I would smell the box and know what was in there.
    Originally posted by QuasarCav
    i think the hot beef is the best.
    Way Fast Whitey

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

few thursdays ago same shit happened to me on same road, except fuckk head in 540i....but i ended up calling the cops cause he almost killed a few people in incoming traffic they should all be taken off the road

My Ride
    TRD Pro

dude, you should of phoned in his plates!. How good would you feel if you found out on the news that a drunk driver in a f150 killed a single mother and her 2 month old baby?!
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

My Ride
    2000 Ford Focus SE

I've called in drunks before, I was following him, the police just took his liscence plate, and said don't follow him. SO I stopped,
    Alot of good that would do, the police can't charge him once he gets home or where ever he is going. And this guy was ALLL OVER the road. (Nope don't follow him even at a safe distance)
    Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, Hold On, don't fuck with the stereo.
    And whatever you don't press "THAT" Button

Press the gallery link to see my ride

also : Http://www.calgarygasprices.com

My Ride
    firebird

Cops can charge drunks after they make it to their destination. A friend of mines car was hit by this drunk bitch down in Ogden. The chick was so drunk that she drove around the corner and left the van in the middle of the street. The cops came the next morning, charged her with DUI and Hit n Run and arrested her.

Cops dont give two shits about it though if you call them in......they always say "we'll send someone to investigate.." and they never do.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Mckenzie
    Cops can charge drunks after they make it to their destination. A friend of mines car was hit by this drunk bitch down in Ogden. The chick was so drunk that she drove around the corner and left the van in the middle of the street. The cops came the next morning, charged her with DUI and Hit n Run and arrested her.

Cops dont give two shits about it though if you call them in......they always say "we'll send someone to investigate.." and they never do.

every time I've ever called the police to investigate something they have been there in 5 minutes or less, hell, a few might remember me last year calling in some idiots vandalizing stuff and they had the HAWC1 out in 4 minutes.
    Travel

My Ride
    1995 Talon Tsi

cops response might depend where you live and what time shift it is, not all cops give a shit about everything.