Quantcast
FS: BridgeStone Potenza 215/45/ZR17 Tires - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: BridgeStone Potenza 215/45/ZR17 Tires

Default FS: BridgeStone Potenza 215/45/ZR17 Tires

Hi all,

I am selling 4 Bridgestone Potenza RE040 tires. The size is 215/45/ZR17. They are Z-rated tires. There is about %65-%70 tread left, grooves are still quite deep. If you call or check around, one tire is over $300 each! I am asking $500 for all 4 of them. I am selling them because I want all seasons and these are ultra high performance summers. I don't drive my car that hard so I want to get tires I can drive year round. Please click on the following link to view pictures.

http://members.shaw.ca/fareast/tires/

If you have trouble viewing the pictures, please let me know and I can send you them directly. I am located in Calgary. I'd prefer local pickup but willing to ship at your cost. Thanks for viewing!

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could provide me some feedback on my post. Am I asking too much for these tires? Is this is a unique or weird tire size that no one uses? Nobody likes these tires? Is it just a slow part of the year? High performance tires are not in demand because of the latest snow we just had? Thanks.

My Ride
    BMW E46

I think your asking to much for these tires especially since they only have 60-70% tread. Just some feedback.

Thanks for the feedback!

$400? anyone? The %60-%70 is only an estimate, they have been been drivin about 10 000 Kms. Lots of good tread on them still.

My Ride
    Acura CL Type S

i will give you $250cash CDN
    if you want... other then that i cant do any better

only 60% tread man... be reasonable
    "Are you a TYPE S Personality?"

Like I said, those figures are only estimates, I am by far no tire expert. Especially since these are specialty tires. The only solid figure that I know of is they have been driven 10 000 kms. I called around locally and they are over $300 each to replace for tires alone. I think the lowest I am willing to go is $360 for the set, ($10 to remove them from my rims) otherwise I will just them for this season and then get a new set next year. Thanks.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by Euro838
    Like I said, those figures are only estimates, I am by far no tire expert. Especially since these are specialty tires. The only solid figure that I know of is they have been driven 10 000 kms. I called around locally and they are over $300 each to replace for tires alone. I think the lowest I am willing to go is $360 for the set, ($10 to remove them from my rims) otherwise I will just them for this season and then get a new set next year. Thanks.
    You can buy a cheap little tire measuring guage that shows the depth of the tread.

Does the measure take into account the tire wear index? From what I have read, not all tires have the same tread wear. I heard the higher the performance, the lower the tread wear. Anyways, I'll check it out and see if I can post it. Or if anyone is really interested, they can drop by and take a look at the tires themselves, I'm not using them right now, just sitting in my garage. Thanks.

hey man i might have a look at them drop me a line ...superschubertatyahoo.com