Quantcast
US contractor murdered in IRAQ - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: US contractor murdered in IRAQ

Default US contractor murdered in IRAQ

What do you people think of this. I am really pissed off right now.

For those of you that haven't heard here is the link:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._re_mi_ea/iraq

It really pisses me off that these people do this shit. All the innocent people that die because bush wants to have a cock measuring contest.

The thing that gets me the most is the fact that this poor man didn't have to die. The US government wouldn't let him out of the country because they thought he was a terrorist. SHIT! They bring in a contractor to help rebuild a country that is still killing americans and then turn around and say "NOPE, you have to stay"

I have seen the full video and trust me you don't want to endour that so i am not even going to post the link. It really gets me and just wanted to bang on some keys to get out my anger.

Please post your thoughts!

yeah i saw the full video too and almost puked.. that shit's fucking gross.. Pretty crazy how they refused to accept a trade, that's a total kick in the pants.. but then again, is the opportunity to work overseas really worth it, when you know what could happen over there?

My Ride
    335i

It's tragic. The blood of innocent civilians is being spilled over Bush's agenda and Haliburton's (and the like) paycheck.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    2001 Toyota Solara & 1995 Mustang GT

It is absolutely insanity, all that ever comes out of this kind of bullshit power playing is innocent victims. Retaliation against each other by using innocent people isn't solving anything, certainly not making the situation any better. The whole things makes me sick.

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

I think Bush basically dug the world into a hole that might last a long time... Bush needs to step down, I wonder if Kerry can do any better. It's so disgusting with that video, I just saw parts of it on the news, I cant believe the world is becomming like this...

My Ride
    2008 Z06

I have not watched it, and I'm not going to, but here it is:

http://nerdfish.org/iraq2vediom.wmv

WARNING: VIDEO IS *EXTREMELY* GRAPHIC IN NATURE
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3694521.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mi...ast/3684381.stm

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/new...ervice_id=1883

maybe next time, they'll think twice about raping Iraqi women and torturing prisoners who have never been tried for any crimes.

I hope they continue to do this to every fucken punk thats in iraq and not an iraqi. They want to rape iraqi women and torture the iraqi people, their dicks should be chopped off before their heads.
    Last edited by redline_13000; 05-11-2004 at 11:24 PM.

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Originally posted by Ekliptix
    I have not watched it, and I'm not going to, but here it is:

http://nerdfish.org/iraq2vediom.wmv
    my graphics on my computer are messed, but the sound and what little image i had, thats messed up
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Well, this whole thing with the Iraqi prisoner mistreatment is a joke. The Geneva Convention prisoner treatment rules piss me off. Mostly because they are *OLD*. The world is a very different place, and the rules of 'war' need to be updated to reflect this. That is, 'kill' or 'be killed' and it's that simple. If the US or any country has to 'abuse' people to extract information which may save lifes, so be it.

The prisoners aren't really being mistreated. Not in my opinion. They are being intimidated, provoked, harassed and humiliated in order to extract information. BIG DEAL! These people you have to remember are *NOT* the common Iraqi citizen being tortured and maimed. (That I think would be wrong!) These are largely the people who are responsible for killing US soldiers, planning attacks, providing supplies for attacks, etc. The whole thing is way out of control as far as the media goes, and the spin they put on things. YES YES, lets hang a few US military personel for this shit, and lets move on. But reality is, this is the actions of FEW causing a judgement on the WHOLE. If the US has a few yahoos out there, so what. That's part of it, you can't really stop it from happening. It will happen. It's a war. It's not a fair representation of the country or its goals in IRAQ.

The other thing is that really pisses me off is that the Iraqi 'rebels' willingly kill innocent US citizens, cutting off their heads, shooting them, burning bodies, torturing and maiming in a public venue. I mean come on, what the fuck are we thinking that the 'mistreatment' of these prisoners even starts to compare to that kind of treatment. It's crazy...

It's not like I personally could do 'any' of those things, but I can't sit back and be a total hypocrit and say that what a few US soldiers has done is 'bad'. I'm sure that a few of these guys got to see their friends killed by some Iraqi "rebel" and you know what? If they wanna see some Iraqi gagged, nakid and slightly humiliated, hey, BIG DEAL. It's war...minor comapred to the guy who just lost his fucking head...

*sigh*
    too disturbing
    absolutely disgusting

Originally posted by redline_13000
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3694521.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mi...ast/3684381.stm

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/new...ervice_id=1883

maybe next time, they'll think twice about raping Iraqi women and torturing prisoners who have never been tried for any crimes.

I hope they continue to do this to every fucken punk thats in iraq and not an iraqi. They want to rape iraqi women and torture the iraqi people, their dicks should be chopped off before their heads.

Sure what the US troops did is wrong, i am with you there. But the senseless MURDER of a non-military person is not right at all.

That could have been your cousin, uncle, FATHER. To think you are going overseas to help repair 15 years of dispair and dictatorship under sadams rule and you end up getting you head taking off. Like these extremest are pansys. They can't even be MAN enough to show there face. And i would like to see them take a soilder hostage. I am sure a navy seal or canada special ops would have torn them all a new ass.

But not they go after an innocent. I do give the poor guy props in a small way though. He showed no fear. He was a rock to the bitter end.

Things like this make me want to call up the nearest black market vendor and order up a nuke or two. Set the timer and send it over. I think they should just make a new parking lot for the middle east.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by Z_Fan
    Well, this whole thing with the Iraqi prisoner mistreatment is a joke. The Geneva Convention prisoner treatment rules piss me off. Mostly because they are *OLD*. The world is a very different place, and the rules of 'war' need to be updated to reflect this. That is, 'kill' or 'be killed' and it's that simple. If the US or any country has to 'abuse' people to extract information which may save lifes, so be it.

The prisoners aren't really being mistreated. Not in my opinion. They are being intimidated, provoked, harassed and humiliated in order to extract information. BIG DEAL! These people you have to remember are *NOT* the common Iraqi citizen being tortured and maimed. (That I think would be wrong!) These are largely the people who are responsible for killing US soldiers, planning attacks, providing supplies for attacks, etc. The whole thing is way out of control as far as the media goes, and the spin they put on things. YES YES, lets hang a few US military personel for this shit, and lets move on. But reality is, this is the actions of FEW causing a judgement on the WHOLE. If the US has a few yahoos out there, so what. That's part of it, you can't really stop it from happening. It will happen. It's a war. It's not a fair representation of the country or its goals in IRAQ.

The other thing is that really pisses me off is that the Iraqi 'rebels' willingly kill innocent US citizens, cutting off their heads, shooting them, burning bodies, torturing and maiming in a public venue. I mean come on, what the fuck are we thinking that the 'mistreatment' of these prisoners even starts to compare to that kind of treatment. It's crazy...

It's not like I personally could do 'any' of those things, but I can't sit back and be a total hypocrit and say that what a few US soldiers has done is 'bad'. I'm sure that a few of these guys got to see their friends killed by some Iraqi "rebel" and you know what? If they wanna see some Iraqi gagged, nakid and slightly humiliated, hey, BIG DEAL. It's war...minor comapred to the guy who just lost his fucking head...

nicely said man..i agree..

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

iono why, kill bill had something like this but it was fake, but the fact that its real is really scaring the shit out of me omg the video is AHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by Z_Fan

Couldn't have said it better myself!

My Ride
    74 260z

I don't usually say this kind of thing to random people on the internet that I don't know, but you sir are entirely a fucking idiot. Tell you what - since you've got such a firm grasp on the realities of the situation, why don't you go over there and put your vast widom and superior intellect to good use and fix the problem yourself. Or would you rather hide behind your computer screen and cheer on the murder of innocents? The guy wasn't a rapist, he was a fucking contractor working for a living. Yes terrible things have been done... by both sides and to suggest that the perpetuation of these kinds of crimes is any kind of solution to the problem paints you as not only an ignorant , ill-informed shortsighted zealot but as a fucking hypocritical coward as well.

Disgusting.

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

Like I said, every american soldier, civilian, whatever, should get the fuck out of someone elses country or should get his head sliced off.

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

FUCK those cocksuckers

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by redline_13000
    Like I said, every american soldier, civilian, whatever, should get the fuck out of someone elses country or should get his head sliced off.
    ahahaha so what all the US leaves..and what the taliban takes over and continues to kill rape and beat innocent iraqi's?

thats the dumbest comment i have ever heard......imagin we said that in canada..if your not canadian get out

the US is trying belive it or not to make things better..sure u all see a different agenda, but you dont work for the US government
    Last edited by JordanLotoski; 05-11-2004 at 11:45 PM.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

Originally posted by subdermal

I don't usually say this kind of thing to random people on the internet that I don't know, but you sir are entirely a fucking idiot. Tell you what - since you've got such a firm grasp on the realities of the situation, why don't you go over there and put your vast widom and superior intellect to good use and fix the problem yourself. Or would you rather hide behind your computer screen and cheer on the murder of innocents? The guy wasn't a rapist, he was a fucking contractor working for a living. Yes terrible things have been done... by both sides and to suggest that the perpetuation of these kinds of crimes is any kind of solution to the problem paints you as not only an ignorant , ill-informed shortsighted zealot but as a fucking hypocritical coward as well.

Disgusting.

My Ride
    ferrari enzo.....lol jk

USA can go fuck'em self!!

media is hiding the FACTS....makin America look like a hero

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast