Quantcast
"Team Blacknights": Definition of dangerous driving - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: "Team Blacknights": Definition of dangerous driving

My Ride
    V167

Default Team "Blacknights": Definition of dangerous driving

Ok, I never usually bother to post up any shit like this but what I saw/experienced tonight really pissed me off.

I left VUB at around 11ish when cars were rollin out and shit...got onto Crowchild southbound to head home. Driving along and stop at a red light and I see a bunch of modded cars coming up in the rear view.
    Car #1 - The infamous Mr Who Da Shit himself - black accord with underglow lights on (combat wing...he removed the chrome decals)
    Car #2-black94gt
    Car #3-a modded white G2- 2door
    Car #4-a modded g2 sedan

Didn't think much of it since I had just seen the cars at the show...whatever...they're heading home.

Light turns green...and thats when all the shit starts
    Car #1 (aka: who da shit accord) is right behind me. I leave at a normal pace.....and then I hear the "roar" of them dual exhausts screaming up behind me. He is now riding my bumper like CRAZY (obviously he doesn't clue in on the fact that everybody on the road is not racing..). He wants to get around so he proceeds to cut across 3 lanes on crowchild and speed away.

Up ahead crowchild turns from 3 lanes into two (when going over the river...). I'm in the far right lane and need to get one over so I can go home on crowchild. I put my left signal on and begin to change lanes...all this while I can still hear buzzing exhausts behind me. I had pretty much completed the lane change when all of a sudden the white g2 speeds up along in the lane to the left of me and then all of a sudden cuts RIGHT INTO MY FUCKING LANE!!!!!!!!! Unlike the other driver, I was actually PAYING ATTENTION to what was going on and I was able to swerve over to the right to let the fucking idiot take over my lane and save the paint on the left side of my car. Now I'm heading into the fucking median area (I am now in the "island" area between the white lines where one road seperates from another..ie the place where you are NOT supposed to be...). I have to SWERVE BACK into my lane to avoid smashing into the curb ahead....THANKS ALOT BUDDY!!!! I really could have used a good side-swiping tonight

Now...I'm pissed.. (I'm not one to speed up along the guy and start fingering him etc...so I just let the idiot go)

Up ahead...construction on crowchild speed limit is 50. Ahhh nice to see black nights crew rolling in full formation at the speed limit. To think that they would actually slow down for a construction zone?? Wow they must be conscientious drivers...
    Speed limit goes back up to 70 or 80 or whatever and bam they're gone again. Weaving in and out of moderate/heavy traffic while other drivers scramble out of their fucking way (don't try and bullshit me and say that this wasn't happening....I saw it ALL)At this time I'd like to give the driver of the black g2sedan two thumbs up since I really like how you rev up while driving along to really let others hear the mad power (clutch-->VROOM VROOM VROOM while already going 80ish-->clutch out and go)

This bullshit goes on and on with all 4 of the cars, weaving in/out of traffic, racing off the lights etc etc...it went on the whole way home...

Also, it was really nice to see Mr Who Da Shit holding up traffic near 14th St and Southland. Light was green and Mr Who Da Shit decides to floss his accord so he drops his speed down to like 40ish km/h to let the 50 other cars behind him check out the madd underglow for about half a minute....after completing this "balling session" he punches the gas and speeds all the way to intersection of Anderson and 14th. He is now stopped at a red light in one of the more left lanes (wow..I reached the same place as him but went at half the speed he did, is that possible?) where he then forgot to take the exit to get onto Anderson west so he takes a right turn across 2-3 lanes so he can get to his destination ( again)

To the driver of the white g2: I'd just like to send out a big FUCK YOU, thanks alot for nearly wreckin my car

What pissed me off THE MOST was your guys total disregard for the safety of others on the road. I can understand that its fun to have a "spirited" drive once in a while (I'll admit that I like to drive around fast once in a while..who doesn't) but what I saw from you guys tonight is up there on the list of the STUPIDEST shit I have ever seen drivers do on the road. If you want to drive like that then please fuck off and go hit up an empty road or something.....weaving in and out of traffic on busy roads like Crowchild, Glenmore and 14th is just plain fucking stupid.

black94: I usually see mature posts from you...I guess I was stupid to think that generally mature post content = a mature/sensible person.....

I hope none of you guys have ever posted (or plan on posting) in a thread regarding high insurance costs for young males...your actions explain why males our age pay so much....

End of rant -

My Ride
    bmw m3

Shit i was goin slow thinkin that their would be tons of cops.

Anywayz i dont think most of these guys drive like that most of the time i guess they just wanted to let loose.

Especially when u got vtec

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by civic_rida

Shit i was goin slow thinkin that their would be tons of cops.

Anywayz i dont think most of these guys drive like that most of the time i guess they just wanted to let loose.

Especially when u got vtec
    thats why we have race city.

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by civic_rida

justin, read what I said. I can understand that people need to "let loose".....but there is a TIME AND PLACE for that. It doesn't matter if they don't drive like that most of the time....one time is enough to get somebody hurt and/or somebody's car wrecked (which nearly happened to me tonight...). I've seen people speeding through traffic before...but this was totally idiotic....

My Ride
    74 Nova-92 RMW-08 Aura XR-94 Sierra

sounds like Fast & Furious stylezzz yo,

sorry to hear about that, quite the piss off man!
    people need to learn when and where to drive like that!

Fukkaz...

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

the dude in the white g2 integra is a member here

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I saw them leave from Lot 12. Cop was sitting right there, but they made tonnes of noise as they left parking lot. Really obnoxious IMO.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

who da shit
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    86 300ZX N/A

YYaaa some people just should take it easy....i know i posted something before about how just best some one ahs like a muffler or a blacked out car, doesnt mean that that person wants to race or drive like a idiot.....some people just are stupid with there cars....and its even worse when its a group of them...that is how people f*ck there rides, or die sooo...if u guys read what nismoddrift wrote maybe u will turne on your brains next time u drive...later!
    http://www.americanroyalarts.com/library/sr1.jpg

My Ride
    86 300ZX N/A

one more little thing...i know the black nights are like suppose to be the shit and all that....but i drive a accord...and that guy gives accord drivers a bad name....sooo......infact i have heard that those guys just give honda drivers a bad name all togeahter...soo hopfully these guys come to there sences...later!
    http://www.americanroyalarts.com/library/sr1.jpg

My Ride
    2004 BMW 745Li,2003 Acura MDX,1998 BMW 325IS

modified cars = very good
    people not knowing when and how to showoff = very bad

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by turbo_equiped
    modified cars = very good
    people not knowing when and how to showoff = very bad

Why do you need to showoff??

Your Philosophy = Very Bad
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    01 Carrera 4S, 05 350Z

Team Blacknights some name. hahaha

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

I have decided to make a prediction, based on my calculations... speed+traffic+who da shit driving=
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

My Ride
    Impreza RS

Originally posted by A_3
    I have decided to make a prediction, based on my calculations... speed+traffic+who da shit driving=
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

I've seen that accord do alot of reckless things on the road many times before and that white g2 owner is even worse. That lame team is a massive emberassment to the Calgary import car scene.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

What the hell was with that accord beeping every two seconds at the show?

It was a little too ricey for me. Stupid driving pisses me off, hope he hits a tree and wrecks his car so he can't hurt anyone else...

My Ride
    '15 GTI

it seems people with tacky, fast and furious cars are always the ones driving like retards...ppl with cleanly modified cars are generally better drivers

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    I've seen that accord do alot of reckless things on the road many times before and that white g2 owner is even worse. That lame team is a massive emberassment to the Calgary import car scene.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast