Quantcast
compustar not knowing if my car is started or not? car or compustar? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: compustar not knowing if my car is started or not? car or compustar?

My Ride
    2015 Audi Q5 TDI

Default compustar not knowing if my car is started or not? car or compustar?

I've posted before about how if i autostart my car that it wouldn't star off the first go and many had said that it is just not enough pressure.

Not a new problem has come up that i'm a bit concerned about. when i try to auto-start sometimes it will fire but i guess there isn't enough pressure so it won't start completely. so it'll kinda start and stop but the power will turn on not the engine. so my compustar tells me it's started but it really isn't and the power is goign without the engine going. before it woudl realize right away that the engine isn't going and just fire it again and all woul d be well. now it doesn't and just tells me my ccar is running when only the power is.

you all can see the problem in this i'm sure. If my car starts and my engine isn't running but my speakers lights and everythign else is on. It's gonna be a problem i think it's on and then come out with a dead battery.

What's the problem here?

Thanks for any help!

My Ride
    Hybrid

I'm gonna go with compustar on this one
    my old starter knew when the car was started by reading a tach signal... i'm assuming the compustar works the same way.

Take it back to wherever you got it installed and get them to fix it for good
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

My Ride
    2015 Audi Q5 TDI

ya i would highly doubt my car because u know it's brand new. if it was my car the dealership would warantty it but i wan tto know the specific cause. if there is one?

so that it can be address properly.
    -Vincent