Quantcast
may 26th 2004 403 meet - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: may 26th 2004 403 meet

My Ride
    2003 Rsx Type S WHITE, Ninja zx250r

Default may 26th 2004 403 meet

hey!

just wanted to let those know that was supposed to meet up with me and kenny for beyond.ca gear that we will be AT the 403 meet tmrw but only from 730-800pm

thanks

we will be bringing alot of extras for those that were intrested but didn't pm me

just look for a couple in the white rsx

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

do you guys have more white decals yet?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride

yes we have more printed

they will be availble at the 403 meet!

thanks for supporting the club
    please don't flame me, or i'll have to learn how to use the ban button

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

awesome i'll try to come out!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

wooo gail! what would we do without you!!!

My Ride

u didn't even come Johnny hehe
    please don't flame me, or i'll have to learn how to use the ban button

I was there at7:30 and I waited until 8:30 and I didn't see you there!!! thanks for wasting my time

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
    I was there at7:30 and I waited until 8:30 and I didn't see you there!!! thanks for wasting my time

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Hahaha,

I thought it was a 403 Honda meet so I didnt bother going...oppps lol
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Originally posted by dj_rice
    Hahaha,

I thought it was a 403 Honda meet so I didnt bother going...oppps lol
    it is a 403 Honda meet, it always is. beyond.ca are 403's guests
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by 403Gemini

it is a 403 Honda meet, it always is. beyond.ca are 403's guests
    why isn't it just a beyond meet now?

My Ride

Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
    STFU hehe i was WITH you the entire TIME you nut!

My Ride
    Corolla

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

why isn't it just a beyond meet now?
    wow we have had these discussion so many time now. 403honda meet have always been held at chinook on wednesday. Alot of 403honda members are also part of beyond, and the meet has always been opened to anyone since a lot of our friends don't drive honda. The basic premise of the meet has always been about friends and just chatting about cars in general, so whether you drive a honda or not in the end don't really matter.

With that in mind, there has been Beyond specific meet setup during previous summers, and I am sure there will be ones set up this summer as well if you are keen on only going to "Beyond" meet.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Don't get me wrong, i'm not "keen" on going to just a beyond meet. Lets not kid ourselves though, its pretty obvious what kind of meet it has actually become .

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

I have to use my daddy's mini-van for now, I hate being seen in it, luckily the windows are heavily tinted.... I'll try to be at the next meet... with the scary-van.... shit