Quantcast
Weird Thieves... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Weird Thieves...

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Unhappy Weird Thieves...

I went to a resturant with my gf for lunch. Once we went to my car to leave, i found out my driver's side door was opened, and all my papers inside my car were like all over the seats. turns out they stole my digi cam, my gum, my gf's sunglasses and like the change i had in the change thingy (it was like 2.34 in there). good thing my trunk can't be opened because its jamed for some reason, so i have to open it with the key, i had a xbox in the trunk. i remember locking the car, but i guess they found a way to open it easily...i guess BMW needs to work on their security systems...

o well at least they didn't take the system, or air bags...and no damage to the car

now i need to get a new digi cam and i just got a new 256 compact flash card!...

My Ride
    '15 GTI

fuck man...its bad when they take the gum...heh...sorry to hear that, my trunk has that problem too, before i could operate the whole power lock system from my trunk keywhole, now only the doors can do that

My Ride

yea for some reason i can't open the trunk from the remote, or the button inside the car....well at least i got lucky, the mercedes next to me had its passenger and driver side windows smashed...

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

first tictac.. not gum.. wat has the world become~! hah jk.. glad they didnt take your system...

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

WTF is the Thieving going on lately!!!
    Travel

My Ride
    2008 Honda Civic

i lost a lot of money last night to those stupid punks sorry to hear about ur loss...glad they didnt take everything

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

damn thieves!! at least you still have your Xbox..

Originally posted by Zephyr
    yea for some reason i can't open the trunk from the remote, or the button inside the car....well at least i got lucky, the mercedes next to me had its passenger and driver side windows smashed...
    I don't have a BMW...I have a nissan sentra....but in my trunk, there is a little lever which you press. Once its depressed, the trunk cannot be opened by the button inside or the remote, only with the key. When I pull up the lever, it opens with key, remote, and button. Maybe there's some switch you never knew about?

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

yeh i got that switch in my dodge stratus too... except for some reason everytime i open it from the car.. the switch automaticly switch on and i cant ever open it again in the car unless i go to the truck and push the switch down again.. PoS domestic

lammer Guest

holy shit that sucks zephyr. damn..

My Ride

Originally posted by szw

I don't have a BMW...I have a nissan sentra....but in my trunk, there is a little lever which you press. Once its depressed, the trunk cannot be opened by the button inside or the remote, only with the key. When I pull up the lever, it opens with key, remote, and button. Maybe there's some switch you never knew about?
    one of these days ill read the manual....one of these days...or ill get my gf to read it bwahahaha....

Hmmmm maybe its time someone develops a laced gum.... Something that makes the person have the shits for a year or something... Now that would be funny....

My Ride
    BMW E70

I have the same type of thing in the Accord. I can use the key to lock the trunk release so it can't be opened from inside the car. The pass-through in the back seat also locks. To access the trunk I need to use either the remote or the key.

My Ride
    FA1

Man all this thieving.. pissing me off...

My Ride
    '15 GTI

i wonder how much it costs to put in some james bond type anti-theft devices, or some crazy rice anti-theft..."my aluminum spoiler spreads an electric field over the body of the car by storing the energy from lightning that occasionally hits it"

My Ride

wtf is with this gay trend...my friend just got a used integra LS 99 and she only drove it for like 3 hours and the car got jacked....thats kinda gay....well the integra is on the state's top 10 most stolen vehicle....actually its #1 on the most stolen...