Quantcast
Any BEYONDers from Lethbridge want to meet on weekends? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Any BEYONDers from Lethbridge want to meet on weekends?

My Ride
    2002 Honda Civic SI

Default Any BEYONDers from Lethbridge want to meet on weekends or for Street Wheelers Weekend

Hi there,
    I was wondering if any BEYONDers in Lethbridge would like to meet up on weekends. I usually come down to Lethbridge every weekend and would be willing to meet up. If interested please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Chris
    Last edited by clifton122; 06-23-2004 at 12:18 PM.

My Ride
    2002 Honda Civic SI

Default Lethbridges Street Wheelers Weekend

I just heard that Street Wheelers Weekend is coming up in Lethbridge and do anyone want to meet for this or is there anyone want to drive down to Lethbridge for this?. Email or PM me.

Chris

My Ride
    SL55- No, wait- '01 Sentra SE (SR20, baby!)

Hmm- July 9/10/11th sounds good.
    My folks still live in Deathbridge, so I'll see if the boss will let me have a weekend off- I'll check back here soon.
    Kevin
    eBay is the worst thing to happen to cars, since accidents.

My Ride
    2002 Honda Civic SI

Default More Info

Well I found out more info on the Street Machine Weekend in Lethbridge if anyone is interested.

On friday July 9th these they are having Solo style races at the exhibition grounds and the standard Friday Night Cruise. The cruise was alot of fun last year and thousands lined up on the street to see the cars (I bet there was more people there then at the parade) This lasted until about 1am, and the standard most heard saying from the people in the crowd was "LIGHT EM UP"

On Saturday July 10 is the 100 Foot Drags at the exhibition ground. This is alot of fun.

On Sunday July 11th is the show and shine at galt gardens (Downtown Lethbridge). I have been told that they are expecting about 150-200 cars for this.

The cost for the whole weekend(to enter everything) is $30.00ish. No body was able to confirm this for me.

If anyone is interested to go down to lethbridge friday night (Around 6pm), please email me at [email protected] or if you have any questions, and maybe we can make arrangements.

Thanks

My Ride
    SL55- No, wait- '01 Sentra SE (SR20, baby!)

I'm going down right after work on Friday (3:30pm) in order to be there for tech inspection and drivers meeting at 7pm, then the "made to go in a stright line" domestic killing begins.

I'll be at the Backstreet Pun on 3rd Ave both nights- reserved a table for both nights to watch the cruising- this is gonna be a helluva show.
    eBay is the worst thing to happen to cars, since accidents.