Quantcast
New Coke C2?? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: New Coke C2??

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Its nasty stuff. Rebadged cafeine free diet coke perhaps?
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    03 Mdx, 05 Gli

C2 is basically the same formula as regular coca-cola. For those of you who don't care about carbs, drink regular coke, this is meant for people who do care about calories/carbs. Pop is never going to be a healthy drink, nor is this a healthy choice, but it does have less sugar, no apartame, less carbs and less calories... so it is more healthy than your regular coke.

Just my 2 cents... coming from a guy who works for Coca-Cola.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Skylinelover
    The first bottle I had tasted the same now I can tell a little bit of difference.

Originally posted by Skylinelover

I can't taste any after taste. Wanna describe it?

Originally posted by Lilac Wine
    I think it taste almost exactly the same as regular coke. I will keep getting it!
    Fuckin rookies!

Originally posted by rage2
    If you think C2 and Coke Classic tastes the same, go to a doctor, cuz your taste buds are fucked!

Maybe I've drank a lot of coke and pepsi in my time, but I can tell within 1-2 seconds if I've been brought a diet pepsi versus regular, or coke instead of pepsi at a restaurant, diet coke vs diet pepsi, caffeine free vs anything, and now this C2 versus the original.

It's so damn obvious, I'm lost on how you all can say it tastes the same, they NEVER taste the same no matter what the ad's say, it's about as noticable as a kick in the groin. Stuff tastes like garbage.

Do we have to get all taste test on your ass's? haha

Seriously tho...get your taste buds checked...likely an underlying medical issue.

Originally posted by project240
    C2 is basically the same formula as regular coca-cola. For those of you who don't care about carbs, drink regular coke, this is meant for people who do care about calories/carbs. Pop is never going to be a healthy drink, nor is this a healthy choice, but it does have less sugar, no apartame, less carbs and less calories... so it is more healthy than your regular coke.

Sweet...let them know in the next board meeting it tastes aweful and to stop their lame false advertising that it tastes the same.

1/2 the Carbs. 1/2 the Cals. All the great Taste

Get what you want.
    Who was the rocket scientist behind that slogan..."All the great taste" haha, compared to what, who decides if the taste is great or not? Great compared to consuming slurried caffeinated horseshit maybe...but certainly no where close to the original "Great taste"

Travel

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

i just tried the new pepsi edge, it does taste diffrent as well, but tis not as bad as c2

My Ride
    03 Mdx, 05 Gli

Originally posted by Ben

Sweet...let them know in the next board meeting it tastes aweful and to stop their lame false advertising that it tastes the same.

It does taste very very similar to regular coke. I'd like to see a row of 10 glasses... 7 with regular coke and 3 with C2 and you get all 10 right.... not likely. Of course you'll say you could do that no problem. Right?

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

no aspertame??

Ingredients

Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sucrose, caramel color, phosphoric acid, natural flavors, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), potassium citrate, caffeine, aspartame, acesulfame, potassium, sucralose.

It does taste very very similar to regular coke. I'd like to see a row of 10 glasses... 7 with regular coke and 3 with C2 and you get all 10 right.... not likely. Of course you'll say you could do that no problem. Right?

I could do it no problem. I'll put money on it!

10 glasses: 7 with coke and 3 with a 80/20 c2/coke mix. I could still tell, you cand hide ASSpertame.

My Ride
    03 Mdx, 05 Gli

Originally posted by QuasarCav

I could do it no problem. I'll put money on it!

10 glasses: 7 with coke and 3 with a 80/20 c2/coke mix. I could still tell, you cand hide ASSpertame.

If I still lived in Calgary I'd definitely put money on that.

C2 is NASTY.........

My Ride
    96 Supra TT

Whats the Diff Between Diet Coke & C2

My Ride
    2004 Toyota Voltz

To put it easily, it's shit.

It tastes like stale coke. Y'know the kind... you drink 1/4 of the bottle, put the cap back on, let it sit at room-temp for about 5 days then when you can't find anything else, you open it and take a slug. Stale coke.

It's all over here in Japan and just doesn't sell. Coke has already started handing out free toys if you buy a bottle (neat marketing gimmick but shitty product)

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

Go easy on them man. I work for Coke too, they don't really know what goes down. Especially Pepsi stuff, just add water to Coke.
    j/k

I'm a merch/SES.
    What are you? Driver?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3