Quantcast
New Coke C2?? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: New Coke C2??

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

Default New Coke C2??

supposed to have half the carbs and calories of regualr coke... is this avaliable in canada? can anyone verify that it tastes the same?

(personally i dont like coke, but im just curious if they have pulled this off without changing the taste.)

My Ride
    '08 Mazda 3 GT

I wanna try this stuff sooo bad...being a diabetic and diet coke tasting like ass...half the carbs and same taste in this new coke is wicked!!

Unless your a Diabetic...

CARB DIETING IS GAY!!!! FUCK ATKINS!!! FUCK SOUTHBEACH!!! and all that shit...

This is way overboard now, whatever happened to eating all your food groups and working out to stay healthy and in good shape?

Oh yeah... thats a real contructive post Andy.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

It's not out here yet, it is in Asia. I think it comes out here late summer or fall.

My Ride
    You Crazy

lol...half the carbs eh? so form 60grams to 30? hahahahaha When I am on Atkins, I don;t eat more then 20 grams all day.

Atkins rules BTW

But I agree, all the low carb shit using cancerogenic sweeteners is BAD. I alss do not agree with using non-natural ingredients trying to duplicate food tastes.

Originally posted by PhenomSE
    I wanna try this stuff sooo bad...being a diabetic and diet coke tasting like ass...half the carbs and same taste in this new coke is wicked!!

Diet Coke fuckin pwns you, Im on about 5 Double Gulps from 7-11 a day now.. 9L approx.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Originally posted by Toma
    lol...half the carbs eh? so form 60grams to 30? hahahahaha When I am on Atkins, I don;t eat more then 20 grams all day.

Atkins rules BTW

But I agree, all the low carb shit using cancerogenic sweeteners is BAD. I alss do not agree with using non-natural ingredients trying to duplicate food tastes.
    The sweetener is a problem in itself but I don't see how people can believe that there is an easy way out. In this world, each extreme never works out, there has to be a balance. A high protein diet like Atkins is not good for you, not to mention that the meat normally bought is pumped with hormones. It is unhealthy in the long run. The person who discovered it died of some heart complication in his late 60's, does that not tell you anything?

Eating a balanced diet and working out are the smarter way to go about these things...

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

The sweetener is a problem in itself but I don't see how people can believe that there is an easy way out. In this world, each extreme never works out, there has to be a balance. A high protein diet like Atkins is not good for you, not to mention that the meat normally bought is pumped with hormones. It is unhealthy in the long run. The person who discovered it died of some heart complication in his late 60's, does that not tell you anything?

Eating a balanced diet and working out are the smarter way to go about these things...
    Atkins died due to a fall... so what does that tell me? Nothin.

but, my microbiology degree tells me you are full of shit. Nowhere in human evolution does it say we need refined sugar, white flour etc to have a "balanced diet".

Atkins is LOW carbs, nothing else, Not high fat, not high protein, not hormone injected beef. It means low CARBS. Which means LOTS of GOOD carbs, like vegetables, certain fruits, legumes etc.... besides, I would rather have hormone injected beef, then estrogen releasing whole grains (I don't like tits on me or a small balls )

Plus it has been proven 100% that if you go low fat, your chances of croaking form heart diseas are higher then any other "diet".

Balance? Sure. Stay away from starch and sugars, and you will
    1) live longer
    2) have better "blood work"
    3) not lose your hair near as quick
    4) look better
    5) have more energy, feel healthier
    Last edited by Toma; 06-14-2004 at 05:47 PM.

Where do I go to sign up for an Atkins diet? I would like to try it out after hearing all the media coverage that it's had.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Originally posted by Toma

Atkins died due to a fall... so what does that tell me? Nothin.

but, my microbiology degree tells me you are full of shit. Nowhere in human evolution does it say we need refined sugar, white flour etc to have a "balanced diet".

Atkins is LOW carbs, nothing else, Not high fat, not high protein, not hormone injected beef. It means low CARBS. Which means LOTS of GOOD carbs, like vegetables, certain fruits, legumes etc.... besides, I would rather have hormone injected beef, then estrogen releasing whole grains (I don't like tits on me or a small balls )

Plus it has been proven 100% that if you go low fat, your chances of croaking form heart diseas are higher then any other "diet".

Balance? Sure. Stay away from starch and sugars, and you will
    1) live longer
    2) have better "blood work"
    3) not lose your hair near as quick
    4) look better
    5) have more energy, feel healthier
    You don't know any of these things as it has not been used for more than 10 yrs. You don't know the long term impacts of going on this diet...

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

You don't know any of these things as it has not been used for more than 10 yrs. You don't know the long term impacts of going on this diet...
    Whatya talking about? Atkins has been around for over 40 years, I've been doing it for over 15. In concept, it is 100's of years old.

And the things i posted, I KNOW, because sugar, and carbs do that to you. A high carb diet will increase your chances of:
    Losing your hair
    making you fat
    decrease your energy levels
    heart disease
    low sex drive
    premature aging.

All these things are proven.

My Ride
    Chinese Recreational Vehicle

YAY for diabetes

i cant wait to try this stuff!!!

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

Wow I work for Coke and I haven't even heard about this C2 stuff...

Just googled it..I want to try now!!

Last edited by Kamen; 06-14-2004 at 10:57 PM.

i dunno, in recent years i've grown my taste out of colas and into 7 up, mountain dew and root beers, but i won't mind giving it a try as long as it doesn't taste as bad as diet coke

My Ride
    '08 Mazda 3 GT

Originally posted by TalonVelocity
    Diet Coke fuckin pwns you, Im on about 5 Double Gulps from 7-11 a day now.. 9L approx.
    Yo man...TOO MUCH~! Haha You're crazy...

Hmm I wonder how this will taste.

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by Skylinelover
    Hmm I wonder how this will taste.
    apparently its supposed to taste the same.

My Ride
    '08 Mazda 3 GT

...half the carbs and same taste in this new coke is wicked!!

My Ride
    96 Nissan 240sx

Yeah well the issue kinda went from Coke to whether atkins is correct or not. Im not a supporter of the atkins wave, I havent read the book but the marketing seems to be full of crap. There are many forms of low carb diets though, to one person 20 carbs in a day may be alot, but to another 50 might be fine to eat. Of course bread and white rice arent the best sources of carbs , because of their high glycemic index, but brown rice and sweet potatoes are perfectly acceptable to eat because of a lower GI. Anyway I dont feel like getting into a deep discussion of diets but I have tasted the new coke. I dont usually drink things with artificial sweetner (however I think its a pretty good song by No Doubt) but the coke was free as a promotion. When I tasted it it was kinda warm so I cant be precise but honestly I think if it were chilled and I was handed two glasses one with C2 and one with Normal Coke I can honestly say that it would take me a few sips to distinguish which was which.
    Last edited by ks32561; 07-01-2004 at 12:32 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast